Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ahh we’ve got a poooorlyyy rabbit in the garden,it’s got that poooorlyy disease” she kills me 🤣... bloody thick as pig sh?t

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck is 'that poorly disease' Myxomatosis hun. Then again can you imagine her trying to say that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bunny? It’s a wild rabbit love and it will be covered in flees as most wild rabbits are, she should be wanting away from the dogs.

Reactions: 8
I find woody so cute, I feel like I want to have him myself and give him the love he doesn’t get from his own mother but god I think I’ve seen more of him asleep than my own kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone actually believe that woody is toilet trained? I mean there is literally not one part of her life that she doesn’t feel to broadcast, but she skipped over that whole part of her life. You’d think she would be on berating him for having an accident or god forbid pictures of him on the toilet or what he had left in it 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I think she'd at the very least show her praising or treating him for using the toilet/potty, either that or moaning he had an accident so no I don't believe he's trained.

Reactions: 9
Do these bloggers never wash their hair when they have a bath??? These ‘influencers’ mainly Beggy, the Grinch and Stacy Solomon post pics of themselves chilling in a bath and their hair is tied up because they aren’t gonna wash it. All I can think of is, if I was in a hot bath my head and scalp would be sweaty AF! why would you want to get out the bath with a clean body and a sweaty dirty scalp 🥴🥴 especially if you’ve been exercising and cooking and your hair whiffs!! You never even hear of begs using dry shampoo so can you imagine how much her head STINKS 😷

New thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #39 look at me with ma chickens and bunnehs - follow me on TikTok because I think am really funneh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone actually believe that woody is toilet trained? I mean there is literally not one part of her life that she doesn’t feel to broadcast, but she skipped over that whole part of her life. You’d think she would be on berating him for having an accident or god forbid pictures of him on the toilet or what he had left in it 🙈🙈
Looked like he had a nappy on the other day when she was doing her "excercises" with him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed she shared accounts she loves and each one of them she has tried to copy. Does she really not think people will cop on or the other influencers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can just imagine some of those tagged accounts are cringing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tried to watch eggy beggys new video and was bored to tears within a few minutes

Am realleh excarterd, a luv chickins a realleh want chickins av wanted chickins for sooooo long am so excited an a luv eggs an a luv chickins.

Repeat x17496 and that's the video

Steve hates birds and she said it took her so long to convince him. Why not just accept he doesn't want them? Oh no beggeh has to have her own way the brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.