Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is useless. Yesterday posted a video of Mabel chewing away on one of her dumbells, instead of taking it away from her, she videos it. Today posts a pic of Woody sat on the kitchen table eating that crap sugar laden toast she made. She's one of those useless parents who think school is responsible for teaching kids everything and her only responsibility as a parent is to breed. Woody sits/stands on the table because both parents obviously weren't taught table manners when they were dragged up, occasionally Alfie sits on the table to eat. Basic manners and skills are learnt at home, sadly with idiots like Beggy and Rat boy for parents the likelihood of that happening is minimal. After watching her, I now understand what my sons used to tell me when they were younger(aged 6-11. Often they would tell me about kids at school who had no idea how to use cutlery, had disgusting table manners, spitting food out etc. Obviously there are lots of homes who have the same lazy, don't care parenting approaches.

Reactions: 26
Is it just me that makes french toast and give my kids fruit without a photoshoot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She never went for a run. Or she tried and found it too tough so came back and did skipping.
And that breakfast was the most unappetising plate I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who looks after the boys when they go on their runs?? I want to know, as I would love some childcare right now!!

Reactions: 4
She never went for a run. Or she tried and found it too tough so came back and did skipping.
And that breakfast was the most unappetising plate I've ever seen.
She won’t be able to run. She’ll think she can because she’s a ‘super super fitness boss babe’ these days, but lifting weights and pulling faces like she’s constipated will not increase her stamina 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she went with Steve, I think she meant she was wearing his wireless earphones for her run

Reactions: 17
I don't think she went with Steve, I think she meant she was wearing his wireless earphones for her run
Yes, it's just her terrible grammar. She wasn't going out for a run with Steve, she was going out for a run with Steve's wireless earphones (that incidentally, probably cost the same amount as slats would have for the boys bed)

From her story upload timeline it's pretty clear she didn't even go for a run at all. It was just more fake content 🙄.

Finally, what in gods name was that red filter over the fields... That's something my 6 year old would find 'cool'. Me, at 36?....Not so much 👎

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, I know I'm going to hell, but Alfies face just pisses me off.
He's got such a smug, spoilt, brat face.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Putting ice lollies into water! She is just obsessed with sugar isn’t she! Just run the tap for a bit so the water gets colder!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dying at this, who does this remind you all of 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m glad I’m not the only one that hates that kid. I felt bad just even thinking it 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ey up, Ruby rabbit is back, there goes the last few carrots, sorry boys, you've had your veg for the next 10 days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.