Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's more open to criticism on Tiktok? The nasty trolls are all on Instagram.

Screenshot_20200506_001105_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

The apple crumble. Well. You can see the clearly defined dry as duck apples through the top layer when it's baked. She didn't use cooking apples. You don't need sugar in the bottom, especially not on eating apples.

How did she not learn this tit in year 7 food tech? This is basic, basic stuff.

And don't get me started with the adding salt to every bleeping meal. Her son is two. She'll make him ill.

Reactions: 22
just watched her recipe video. Omg everything is soooooooooooo yummeh!!! agggghhh that was painful to watch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t want to be a Buzz Killington but the fact Beggy has invested in some proper baking kit i.e. scales I think means she’s got something cookery based in the pipeline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's this random unblended orange stripe that's giving me life 🤣

Has she announced this exciting thing she's working on yet? 🤔 I'm betting shes probably ordered loads of cheap shite eyeshadow palettes off aliexpress and she'll put an 'REL cosmetics' sticker on them to try and sell them to her sheep in order to emulate her new idol Holly🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely she can’t be serious 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3164151B-EEC9-4E87-81B8-CE86E95B17DE.jpeg

Morningggg Guyzzzzz back todah wiv this supaaah cute makeup lukk which shows off ma tiny lips 👄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 124023
Morningggg Guyzzzzz back todah wiv this supaaah cute makeup lukk which shows off ma tiny lips 👄
Call me crazy, but wash her make up and patchy tan off here and she’s much better looking with the natural lips and cheeks. Even just a few years back when she’d had a little lip filler. She just took it all too far lately.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up, I know it's a few pages back but I think the putting her hair up with the pen is from the money heist.

She's definitely lost the plot yesterday, she seems to do this every week. What day last week was it that she did the stories where she looked like she was on something?

Reactions: 7
Jesus shes always thought shes something special hasn’t she? Rebs come on, you may have been rattled by half of your town but that doesn’t make you special or pretty hun, that makes you a slag 🙃 Bet it’s like throwing a mars bar down an alley 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iv just skimmed through the latest cooking video. Will someone please take the salt away from her! Why cook cauliflower in stock AND pour salt all over the pasta, she’s cooking for children. So much salt on everything! I despair, people will think this is okay and copy her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to be a Buzz Killington but the fact Beggy has invested in some proper baking kit i.e. scales I think means she’s got something cookery based in the pipeline 😂
Yes, scales and finally the essential equipment for baking, an oven
(After 18 months) and however many months 'baking' things that don't actually need to be cooked 😩🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is defo aimed at Begs!! I’ve had word.....

What make me laugh also is Rebecca is convinced “everywun” is just jealous and doesn’t like her (or her bullshit lies) because she’s so “happeh” and “super pretty” then begs.. please ask yourself why someone like alice Thomas is better looking than you... better figure... good content and looks genuinely happy and people don’t call her out for bullshit and she doesn’t get over a quarter of thumbs downs on her YouTube video! Take a good look at yourself seriously!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just catching up, I know it's a few pages back but I think the putting her hair up with the pen is from the money heist.

She's definitely lost the plot yesterday, she seems to do this every week. What day last week was it that she did the stories where she looked like she was on something?
It's when she gets dolled up. She puts makeup on and does her hair and that's her for the rest of the day - selfies and videos and endless stories because she thinks she looks amazing and wants the attention. She gets full of herself.

Reactions: 19
Christ they’re getting chickens. I hope they keep them somewhere safe away from the dogs & foxes. My friend has a farm and their chickens are cooped in with a huge, huge fence but the foxes still find their way in. why does Begga always look so sweaty? And why does she say happy Wednesday? Happy Thursday? Like happy birthday? She’s just bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve never known someone who is genuinely happy have to keep telling everyone and actually writing it onto their stories!! Who you trying to convince love?! P.s how grotty And manky looking is the panel above stairs!!! Buy a tin of your fave magnolia n slap some on there too! 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.