Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have to be 30k after tax for her to come out with 2.5k a month as well - otherwise it’ll be in and around 1915 which definitely isn’t enough if that’s currently their only wage. I’ve not been following as long - does Steve work at all or is he furloughed/ on lockdown at the mo?
We think he's working cash in hand around the fields. He also has rental property which will provide an income so they're not short of a penny.

Reactions: 5
You don’t know what deposit amount they put down, the mortgage won’t be £400k. They would have had to put a minimum deposit of 10% down which is £40,000. Mortgage depends on income, my house is worth £300k but I am only entitled to a mortgage amount of £225k based on my income so had to put a £75,000 deposit down. We don’t know what they put down, we don’t know anything about their mortgage amount.
Obviously that’s why I said it was just estimates.

Reactions: 1
Whenever she says she’s working on something exciting or filming something exciting, it’s about as exciting as unwrapping a turd on Christmas Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope to god this super exciting this is not a cook book
It will be either that or exercise, it's her only content at the moment. Most likely cooking ebook and charging her pathetic sheep for it, which lets face it they will buy so she can share their stories 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something super exciting.
So she's addressing the cook book she's been 'writing' which she's seen was spotted on here the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahh yes because Steve can get a mortgage, cars on finance with a declared income of 0🙄 Rebecca might be a woman and god knows what else but it doesn’t take a genius to work out he’s not working cash in hand

Reactions: 8
She definitely reads here. Earlier someone had mentioned that Woody was wearing the same jumper as the previous day. Someone replied and said they thought it was a picture she had taken the day before. A little while later she posted a picture of Woody saying taken yesterday Woody excited to see the Lambs. If only she took notice of the important comments about safety, interacting with her kids, their diet and putting the kids before herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for the cook book, I hope she acknowledges who she nicked her recipes off. A little bit of gossip on here is very different to the legal issues involved in stealing any copy-written content.

Good luck with that Begs, make sure it is all referenced correctly and you have asked for permission to steal share the recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course it was.
She's known for using Social Empire. Has been buying engagement and followers for AGES.
Just like the rest of her life.... Fake.
I’m still in shock that she sat and posted about how thankful she was to reach 50k knowing fine rightly she bought her way there. She’s a bleeping spacer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genma did a video about a month ago and said she makes around £3000 plus a month from YT views alone and the most she made was £8000 a month. This does not include the money she makes from brands and sponsorships (she never gave the figure) but said that money goes straight into savings and she doesn’t touch it, she purely lives off the YT money. She has 250k subscribers so a lot more than begs but I think it’s clear to see begs does probably make around the 30k mark 🤷🏼‍♀️ It is besides the point though I’d never sell my soul or children’s privacy to make 10x that amount no thanks.
Did she say 8k? I thought she showed 4k on her phone. Maybe I wasn't listening/watching hard enough she gets right on my tits as well 😂 30k is that before or after tax I wonder ...And let's hope she declares it properly to the tax man.

No I wouldn't sell my life either, not the level she goes to. The gravy train will run out one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched Chloe Todd’s video yesterday, she has 30k followers On Instagram and also does YouTube but much higher engagement and does a lot more Ads, she says she is just starting to make £1300 a month.

Reactions: 5
Away and shite if this head thinks she can fill a cook book I’m done with life. bleeping hell Rebecca you’re an embarrassment hun, I can’t believe you’re chugging away at life pretending you’re princess of the dales, when everyone knows you’re buying followers and putting on a front! Seriously how are you not crimson with the shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Away and shite if this head thinks she can fill a cook book I’m done with life. bleeping hell Rebecca you’re an embarrassment hun, I can’t believe you’re chugging away at life pretending you’re princess of the dales, when everyone knows you’re buying followers and putting on a front! Seriously how are you not crimson with the shame!
dw when she gets to the gates of hell even Satan will tell her she can’t buy herself in and she’ll be stuck in the limbo of chewna eggy bread forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s Heather’s fault giving her the idea it could even be an option 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not going to get too much into the ins and outs anymore as it’s a minefield but Steve was working for his dad when they bought that house so that’s how they got a mortgage regardless of her income. It’s not like they are going to have updated their mortgage company to him not working is it 🤣 I don’t believe for one second she is earning big money. If she was earning decent money they wouldn’t behave the way they do. I would hope to god she isn’t earning more than £20k a year at absolute best for the absolute tripe she produces. The car thing.. she has a banger and his current car he traded his old car in for which if he bought the old car when the company cars dried up he was probably still employed so got finance or it was gifted by his dad or he used his redundancy money. They aren’t loaded and she isn’t making big money. She’s an absolute skanky woman who tries to get absolutely anything and everything for free, throws out aff links for items she doesn’t even own and sells the majority of items she advertises. They live in a dump. They are skint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did she say 8k? I thought she showed 4k on her phone. Maybe I wasn't listening/watching hard enough she gets right on my tits as well 😂 30k is that before or after tax I wonder ...And let's hope she declares it properly to the tax man.

No I wouldn't sell my life either, not the level she goes to. The gravy train will run out one day.
She would be a fool not to declare it. All her income from ads is trackable as the companies themselves will put it down as a marketing expense to offset against their own tax liability.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.