Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry if anyone here does drink this.. but I can’t believe she drinks that tit blossom hill rose 🤮 I honestly thought that was most people’s introduction to wine and what they drunk when they were teenagers! I stopped drinking that at about 17 🤣
I LOVE it I'm not even gonna lie hahaha x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad she ain’t in the forces can you imagine. “Right flight lieutenant it’s time to get in the huge big army plane and go brrrrrrr through the clouds” 🙄 duck off Beggy your thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really sorry if anyone here does drink this.. but I can’t believe she drinks that tit blossom hill rose 🤮 I honestly thought that was most people’s introduction to wine and what they drunk when they were teenagers! I stopped drinking that at about 17 🤣
Same 😂 can't stand sweet wine now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rebecca lamb #38 thirty eight threads on and still a twit, getting some chickens for content the silly prat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She has 40 comments on her latest post. I honestly don’t get how anyone can be that big headed to not reply to those who’ve actually given you a compliment? Clearly she has time to reply to all comments since they’re now limited and she doesn’t get many on her posts now. You ain’t Beyoncè HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh loads of you from Bradford!
anyone from hampshire?.........I’m feeling lonely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha, my ex was a sommelier (wine expert) & I can confirm blossom hill etc is just shite 😂 there are some cheap wines that are really nice though!!!

Reactions: 5
Someone on her latest YouTube video - "do you guys not eat green veggies". Her reply - "we just haven't had any green veg this week when I filmed". When has she ever bought green veg?? Other than spinach, of course :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.