Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this! I’ve had a few tit days and I don’t want to talk to anyone or do anything but I reached out to my mum and she rung me and told me to pull my tit together, I’ve got two children that need looking after! I feel like her mum should of done the same but a really long time ago 😂
I think her mum is as batshit crazy as she is😂exactly when you’re feeling down it’s hard to reach out, so thats why I don’t believe her,she’s just figured out which topics to post get her attention. Hope your feeling better now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she most definitely put that post up on Stevo's insta. This '?!' gave it away. Steve has used this on one other picture within the last year (which lets face it, Rebecca probably wrote too) Whereas Rebs uses '?!' frequently.
I know, I know.. I have too much time on my hands 🤣 But at least I'm not prancing around in my kitchen with a frigging mop in my hands every morning 😂
20200428_214704.jpg 20200428_214643.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she most definitely put that post up on Stevo's insta. This '?!' gave it away. Steve has used this on one other picture within the last year (which lets face it, Rebecca probably wrote too) Whereas Rebs uses '?!' frequently.
I know, I know.. I have too much time on my hands 🤣 But at least I'm not prancing around in my kitchen with a frigging mop in my hands every morning 😂
View attachment 118816View attachment 118817
Wow that’s crazy how did you even notice that...impressive detective work 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’m new here and have been a fan of her for a while. But that post about getting shopping ‘because she felt like doing something different’ has pissed me off to no end. I have to get my shopping delivered because all 3 of my children are shielded. We haven’t left our home in weeks and she’s there asking if anyone else has had trouble getting deliveries! She’s bleeping thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her Flash work out really shows off her size 10 figures doesn’t it!
Christ the difference between her edited pics and her unedited stills from videos is shocking. There looks like a 2 stone difference between them. View attachment 118249She looks pregnant
View attachment 118251
Also I’m really sorry I keep talking about Alfie but it just makes me so sad that he is going to struggle so much going through his education with her as his mum. His handwriting is nowhere near what a 6 year olds should be. It looks closer to a 4 year old who’s only just started writing.
This is the perfect time to get him practising writing on a daily basis Rebecca. Giving him some colouring ins to do does not count as home schooling. Your little boy was already drastically behind his peers before this all started - if you don’t put the effort in he will be in such a bad position by the time school resumes
View attachment 118250
my 4 year old can write better than this, i genuinlly thought it was woodys handwriting.

Reactions: 6
Right DONT COME FOR ME, because I do believe our Bega is an absolute head, ora t least has definitely become more of one over time.

But I just ended up watching her moving blogs and I actually feel sorry for her in that respect. Going round the old house saying how sad she is to be leaving and how much she loves the house, I honestly don't think she wanted to move at all. You can hear the genuine sadness in her voice.
To then going to the new house and exclaiming all the time how happy she is there and how it's their dream and perfect and all they've ever wanted. It's clearly not.

It must be exhausting pretending everyday that life is just perfect and amazing. Why not just be honest.

Reactions: 32
STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR KIDS ASLEEP 😤😤😤

I get people posting babies sleeping but honestly above 1 or at a push 2 it is not appropriate to post photos of your kids online... 1, who actually wants to see it who isn't family and 2, are they not entitled to that little bit of privacy ffs

They don't share the mattress cos it's cute they share it cos they're cold cos they're on the FLOOR in an old house.

Reactions: 31

I get people posting babies sleeping but honestly above 1 or at a push 2 it is not appropriate to post photos of your kids online... 1, who actually wants to see it who isn't family and 2, are they not entitled to that little bit of privacy ffs

They don't share the mattress cos it's cute they share it cos they're cold cos they're on the FLOOR in an old house.
I hate when she does this, I just can’t help but think those poor kids are fast asleep in the privacy of their own home, none the wiser, and their mother goes in with her phone, bright flash and all and puts them online for the world to see. Give the kids some sort of privacy for fucks sake 😡

Reactions: 25

I understand taking the pictures yourself. But to post it is so weird!

Reactions: 7
Right DONT COME FOR ME, because I do believe our Bega is an absolute head, ora t least has definitely become more of one over time.

But I just ended up watching her moving blogs and I actually feel sorry for her in that respect. Going round the old house saying how sad she is to be leaving and how much she loves the house, I honestly don't think she wanted to move at all. You can hear the genuine sadness in her voice.
To then going to the new house and exclaiming all the time how happy she is there and how it's their dream and perfect and all they've ever wanted. It's clearly not.

It must be exhausting pretending everyday that life is just perfect and amazing. Why not just be honest.
I think this. I think it was Steve’s dream to live in the country because he is quite practical and can do things etc. But she can’t. I don’t think he fits in well with his sports cars really but he fits in better than her. She pretends it’s her dream and she’s happy but I think she’s really depressed and really lost in the world on “influencing”. She has nothing going on for her.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 118816View attachment 118817
im more suprised that she didn't break his back tbh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think this. I think it was Steve’s dream to live in the country because he is quite practical and can do things etc. But she can’t. I don’t think he fits in well with his sports cars really but he fits in better than her. She pretends it’s her dream and she’s happy but I think she’s really depressed and really lost in the world on “influencing”. She has nothing going on for her.
She's isolated from everyone, no friends or family nearby. She's just stuck in that dungeon day in day out. In the moving day blog where she was almost in tears saying how it was 5 days before Xmas and they were moving to the middle of nowhere, I really felt for her.
It must be lonely, and it will be even more so when Woody is in nursery/school and she's just at home on her own.
I think she may have some depression, her erratic behaviour certainly points that way. As much as she's an arrogant lying head who's full of her own self importance, I do feel for her.

Reactions: 26
The trampoline situation is just baffling. We had a trampoline when I was about 12/13 and my brother was 10/11 and we had a net. We had lecture after lecture from my parents about trampoline safety and weren’t allowed to go on it unless the net had been zipped up properly, I remember once my brother didn’t zip it up when he got in it and my dad saw and went ballistic. That’s how I’d imagine any normal safety conscious parent would act.
We have 3 main rules on our trampoline (and even my youngest knows them!) 1-no eating 2-don’t go underneath when someone’s bouncing 3-zip must always be zipped up!!

Reactions: 12
She’s pregnant, I could put money on it! I just have a feeling and I’m hardly ever wrong!
Hmm I don’t think even she would be that disgusting to drink whilst pregnant though... but come to think of it when was the last time she posted a story of her drinking? A few days ago?

she did look pretty fucked in yesterday’s stories though as if she had been drinking 🤔

Reactions: 5
I think her mum is as batshit crazy as she is😂exactly when you’re feeling down it’s hard to reach out, so thats why I don’t believe her,she’s just figured out which topics to post get her attention. Hope your feeling better now ❤
Thank you sweetheart! I’m fine now, I have the odd day, I just feel suffocated so when I see the likes of these two twats going out to buy a new car and tit like that I just can’t deal with it! I hope everyone here is coping ok with this lock down it for sure as hell isn't easy! But your right it’s not easy to reach out, like I said I text my mum but for ages I didn’t want too because other people are going through worse then me and I didn’t feel like I deserved to be down and upset! Especially when all these innocent people are dying and then your got slaggy baggy beggy still prancing around!

Why does she not use her crappy cartoon intro thing in every video??
There is not enough food there for any more than a week!!!

‘The food shop lasted us about 2 weeks’ erm I think your bullshitting love, on your YouTube it says a week ago? 😂 she’s so stupid it really hurts!

only 1 box of smoothies (2 for each boy) but 2 packs of chocolate bleeping wrap things! Really? 😳

please why is she explaining everything single item 😩 yogurt raisins, yogurt covered raisins 😂

anything else I will eat if it’s one or two days out of date but chicken is huge no no! I don’t even like eating it on the day it goes off it have to be before... but enjoy your 1 day out of date chicken becks

last thing... I didn’t mean to pause it on this but does she look like Mabel aww 😂 same looks and everything! 😂 I’m so going to hell haha!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.