Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunch of nasty trolls on here.. continuing to buy her followers for her so she looks more popular than she is...
Nasty bastards also coming on here to write about their safety concerns for her children.

U absolute bastards

😂 If I came on here and saw all this stuff written about me I would be bleeping mortified and do what I could to rectify what I'd done wrong. SURELY any idiot knows not to give kids a lolly when running around let alone on a bleeping trampoline next to A STONE WALL

I do feel for her cos it really can't be nice for anyone to see negative things written about them, but one, she doesn't have to read her and two surely by this point you must have to have a word with yourself ?

Also people aren't trolls just because they have a different opinion to you, Rebecca and lots of other self obsessed influencers would do well to remember that.
And while I'm on the topic, Rebecca using Caroline flacks tragic death to relate to her own life (?) Yes we can all be kind and should all be kind to eachother, but having a difference of opinion and not liking someone is not not being kind... We can't all like everybody otherwise noone would be human?! I really hate this influencer thing of be kind and nice to everyone.... Or maybe I'm just horrible 😂😂
Beggy doesn't think like most people. Like you said, if we came here and saw things pointed out about our homes, families or ourselves, we would look at what's said and see where changes need to be made, especially when it comes to safety, or the children's wellbeing. But Beggy sees it as the green light to play victim, she thinks she's the perfect parent because in her head she has convinced herself she puts her boys first, when in reality those two poor boys are always an after thought. Beggy is still the immature teenager who stalked Steve(his words, not mine), saw the potential his bank balance and lifestyle had. They claim Alfie was planned, he probably was, by Beggy. But Steve is older and equally responsible for the situation in the house, the boys beds and the lack of safety etc. Which moron thinks it's a good idea to put a trampoline without netting up against a stone wall. She's just adult with the brain of a child but I'm afraid Steve has no excuse. From the pictures posted of her when she was younger, it's easy to see what he went for, like most blokes who think with their dicks, she only needed a short dress, boobs hanging out and she could get him to do whatever she wanted. Probably why he looks miserable as sin now because he realised he's stuck with the selfish lazy narcisst because of the poor decisions he made 8 years ago

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, I think she might need to take the saturation down a notch on this photo edit. It's enough to damage the eye sight.

Or just don't edit it at all Begs. It's a photo of the sea and your son, I'm sure it looked beautiful already. 🙄

Screenshot_20200427_103627_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The stone floors are original to the house and are therefore beautiful (and probably one of the listed things). She's got a rug down. The floors aren't an issue. Plenty of houses have tiled floors. The issue is that Bex has no stair gates and lets her kids stand on tables.

'awww no Steve, the trampoline net thing and stuff is broken. I knooorrrrr, I'll move it next to the wall, it'll look cute and they can't fall off that side then." is how I imagine the trampoline came to be where it is. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Would love to do a few courses like this i dont no why but always thought if i out myself forward for one i wasnt a good enough mother i only have 2 kids my eldest 12 and youngest 5 hes not a great eater sometimes have to still feed him just 2 get somethimg into him
Dont ever think your not a good enough mum for thinking of doing some courses.honestly it was one of the best things I did and I made friends and the kids made friends too and you learn loads.

Reactions: 5
I mean this not with the intention to argue but please listen when I say this house does not scream neglect. The kids are fed, watered, clothed, taken on multiple holidays, showered with love this isn’t neglect. The state of the house and not enough toys isn’t neglect.

Read any of my old posts I am not a fan of either of them. Rebs/Steve’s actions at times are thoughtless and very very questionable but they do care about those kids. I 100% agree Rebs has no idea how to support Alfie’s language development/ emotional resilience but she probably didn’t have role models to show her how to parent (Hello Bev!) and Rebs is far to self-involved to realise some of the stuff she does is rubbish,

Steve as well being absent/ not stepping in when he can clearly see kids being filmed 24/7, selling their childhood so that Rebs can be instafamous.

i do NOT agree with how Rebs/Steve “parent” the boys (many examples demonstrated in here of how shocking they have been especially when Rebs shows favouritism)
These 2 are arse holes, but compared to the real neglect that authorities do see, these 2 won't even be on the radar,yet.They are lazy, selfish disinterested parents, but that doesn't equate to neglect or abuse in the eyes of the authorities, until something goes wrong. My biggest issue with these 2 is the lack of safety (gates on the stairs, Woodys poor quality helmet used on the quad, trampoline next to a wall) and little Woody spending so much time alone when Alfie is in school, Steve's out and she's playing at being a grown up in her office. Their problems would start if godforbid either of the boys were injured, because everything is online and could then be put forward to show poor parenting

Reactions: 9
I don't understand this campaign for flash at all? Why is she holding a mop?! It won't weigh anything so entirely pointless, same for the floor cleaner, they're probably barely a kg 🤷🏼‍♀️ and 5 of each exercise, I know everyone's got to start somewhere but that's hardly worth getting changes for surely? And her squat form is awful, yes she got a bit lower than her garden display the other day but her knees were so far forward. I am no PT in the slightest but I thought these things are fairly obvious?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't understand this campaign for flash at all? Why is she holding a mop?! It won't weigh anything so entirely pointless, same for the floor cleaner, they're probably barely a kg 🤷🏼‍♀️ and 5 of each exercise, I know everyone's got to start somewhere but that's hardly worth getting changes for surely? And her squat form is awful, yes she got a bit lower than her garden display the other day but her knees were so far forward. I am no PT in the slightest but I thought these things are fairly obvious?
Glad its not just me, I watched it and genuinely thought WTF. Would also be interested to see how many men are involved in this #ad. To me it is just cashing in on the horrid trend for the little woman to clean the house all day, every day and to aspire to a shinny sink.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rebecca is going on like she had loads of interesting holidays booked with her ‘little family’ when in reality she was off to Tenerife for a couple of nights with 2 mates and her mum. The whole of Instagram is dreaming of holiday, aka find any reason to post pictures of themselves of swimwear 😴😴😴
Both her and some of her sheep are annoying me about the bloody holidays. I know to some people a holiday is more important than oxygen, but do they not understand whilst their holidays have been cancelled, there are families who have lost loved ones. Holidays can be re booked, but sadly those who have died will not get a second opportunity. At work I deal with those who are seriously ill and their families, and it's heartbreaking, so to see her and her cretins moaning about cancelled holidays, it gets on my very last nerve. THOUGHTLESS MORONS

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s maybe a regional thing but when she says she’s going to help Alfie with his “spellings” it makes my teeth itch. I think what she means to say is she’s going to help with his “spelling”. I mean she can’t even talk never mind teach 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
For the billionth time, you have NEVER BEEN travelling! A Jet2 all inclusive knees-up to Spain does not count as 'seeing the world'. Absolute cretin. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean this not with the intention to argue but please listen when I say this house does not scream neglect. The kids are fed, watered, clothed, taken on multiple holidays, showered with love this isn’t neglect. The state of the house and not enough toys isn’t neglect.
I don't believe she requires any service involvement, its a truly sick world out there for many children and this doesn't even scratch the surface. I think she has good intentions with the boys and truly loves them both but she's too thick, stubborn, self obsessed and narcissistic to accept that the way she cares for them is below par. They aren't properly supervised or even at minumum kept safe, Alfies off school whenever they feels like it, Woody has 0 stimulation and is left to entertain himself all the time, they are ignored and closed in their room on tablets, they are fed unhealthy and damaging foods constantly, she wont take any advice to improve things for them and 2ss couldn't give a duck clearly. This is not abuse but it is absolutely neglectful parenting. Don't forget, what we see is a tiny insight into what they think is acceptable and even believe to be influential parenting, it's the bits we don't see that are worrying. The boys will just grow up with rotten teeth and no clue how to parent and the cycle will continue.

Reactions: 15
Another cheesecake with no icing sugar in. So basically a sweet biscuit base, savoury soft cheese topping flavoured with caramel with chopped up mars bars in 🤮🤮🤮

edit to add, then tip chocolate on top?!?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Paha what an idiot, she clearly doesn't realise that the "southern states of America" and "South America" are completely different places 🤦🏼‍♀️ Alfie gas probably heard of South America from animal programs and things with the rainforest etc, more intelligent than his mum at 6, says a lot!
This 😂😩👏

Beggy next time u read here

Southern states of America = tenessee, louisiana, texas, rodeos, country music etc

SOUTH AMERICA = Mexico, Brazil, cuba, salsa music, the Amazon rainforest, Spanish speaking

😩😩😩😩 Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her latest "bake"

Cream cheese and Greek yogurt do not a cheesecake make!

bleeping hell that must taste rank 🤮🤮🤮
Why can't she just make normal cheese cake they aren't exactly complicated!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had a quick Google in case maybe this recipe really didn't need sugar once the Mars bar was mixed in and discovered two things.

1. There are a million better recipes than this one. Perhaps a fraction more complicated, maybe with extra steps, but they look phenomenal.

2. They all use sugar with the cream cheese.

Essentially she's eating Philadelphia spread on a digestive with a mars bar on top.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The trampoline situation is just baffling. We had a trampoline when I was about 12/13 and my brother was 10/11 and we had a net. We had lecture after lecture from my parents about trampoline safety and weren’t allowed to go on it unless the net had been zipped up properly, I remember once my brother didn’t zip it up when he got in it and my dad saw and went ballistic. That’s how I’d imagine any normal safety conscious parent would act.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.