Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house screams neglect. Imagine a social worker coming in and seeing half a sofa on a stone floor, a cooker that’s not been working for over a year, the kids sleeping on the floor whilst 2ss has a fancy new car and Reb has lip fillers
does anyone else find it odd the kids only have that small blue box of toys between them? I’m far from rich, in fact I’m a teen mum with very little money, but my one year old has a massive IKEA kallax full of toys

View attachment 117643
I mean this not with the intention to argue but please listen when I say this house does not scream neglect. The kids are fed, watered, clothed, taken on multiple holidays, showered with love this isn’t neglect. The state of the house and not enough toys isn’t neglect.

Read any of my old posts I am not a fan of either of them. Rebs/Steve’s actions at times are thoughtless and very very questionable but they do care about those kids. I 100% agree Rebs has no idea how to support Alfie’s language development/ emotional resilience but she probably didn’t have role models to show her how to parent (Hello Bev!) and Rebs is far to self-involved to realise some of the stuff she does is rubbish,

Steve as well being absent/ not stepping in when he can clearly see kids being filmed 24/7, selling their childhood so that Rebs can be instafamous.

i do NOT agree with how Rebs/Steve “parent” the boys (many examples demonstrated in here of how shocking they have been especially when Rebs shows favouritism)

Reactions: 31
Her house screams neglect. Imagine a social worker coming in and seeing half a sofa on a stone floor, a cooker that’s not been working for over a year, the kids sleeping on the floor whilst 2ss has a fancy new car and Reb has lip fillers
does anyone else find it odd the kids only have that small blue box of toys between them? I’m far from rich, in fact I’m a teen mum with very little money, but my one year old has a massive IKEA kallax full of toys

View attachment 117643
I always find this strange too! My house has been taken over by my kids toys and things. Those 2 selfish twats are forever buying themselves expensive things. You only have to watch what the miserable pair got the kids for Xmas to realise that spending money on their kids is not a priority for them.

Reactions: 13
I mean this not with the intention to argue but please listen when I say this house does not scream neglect. The kids are fed, watered, clothed, taken on multiple holidays, showered with love this isn’t neglect. The state of the house and not enough toys isn’t neglect.

Read any of my old posts I am not a fan of either of them. Rebs/Steve’s actions at times are thoughtless and very very questionable but they do care about those kids. I 100% agree Rebs has no idea how to support Alfie’s language development/ emotional resilience but she probably didn’t have role models to show her how to parent (Hello Bev!) and Rebs is far to self-involved to realise some of the stuff she does is rubbish,

Steve as well being absent/ not stepping in when he can clearly see kids being filmed 24/7, selling their childhood so that Rebs can be instafamous.

i do NOT agree with how Rebs/Steve “parent” the boys (many examples demonstrated in here of how shocking they have been especially when Rebs shows favouritism)
As someone who was neglected and grew up in care, I disagree. Letting your 2 year old bounce on a trampoline with a lolly, giving them mini eggs is very neglectful of their well-being. The kids are fed meals which will rot their teeth, it was only last year the main topic of these threads were how the boys were always dressed in babygrows, yesterday she was posting their socks with holes in?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she Incapable of putting together a coherent sentence. She writes like a 5 year old. How many times does she wanna say "world"and "travel" in one sentence christ.

Ps beggy, Spain is not "the world" 😂😂😂😂
She has too much time on her hands. She must just sit there wondering what to post next. Not surprised it’s another pic of her in a bikini 🙄

Does she even know where South America is 😂
FE00E5B4-BBE6-4E6B-805D-337CEE78E0DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I do find the half a sofa bizarre, the stone floors aren't great and the mattresses on the floor need addressing but honestly her house doesn't scream neglect. I visit houses daily that are in a dire state and make Rebecca's house look glorious. I don't agree with her life choices, and I do see your point but her house doesn't scream neglect.

Reactions: 22
Her smug face and those bloody over pumped lips... she’s so punchable.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 117643
I think what she needs is a family worker not social services.
social services wouldn't see her as a risk or the kids as neglected but some of her lack of parenting and skills could flag up for help from a support worker.
She needs help with cooking skills diet.maybe parenting classes would help at a children's centre.
Theres nothing wrong if she admitted she was struggling or had lack of knowledge.I was a young mum when I had my two oldest children I put my self on a parenting course to learn more healthy food ideas and to make friends.It did me the world of good and boost my confidence and benefited my children.I did a few courses around behaviour and food and kids off my own back I'd highly recommend to anyone feeling isolated or just to make friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she Incapable of putting together a coherent sentence. She writes like a 5 year old. How many times does she wanna say "world"and "travel" in one sentence christ.

She is so illiterate, It hurts 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Rebecca is going on like she had loads of interesting holidays booked with her ‘little family’ when in reality she was off to Tenerife for a couple of nights with 2 mates and her mum. The whole of Instagram is dreaming of holiday, aka find any reason to post pictures of themselves of swimwear 😴😴😴

Reactions: 22
Let’s not say the boys don’t have toys, do you remember the last time that was said😂😂

she had a massive paddy in front of the kid’s, throwing clothes and toys about in their room, opening all the draws etc and getting them to say they’re so neglected, they don’t have clothes to the camera 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m in no doubt she loves her kids, I’ve never thought otherwise. I just believe she loves herself more

Reactions: 29
She has too much time on her hands. She must just sit there wondering what to post next. Not surprised it’s another pic of her in a bikini 🙄

Does she even know where South America is 😂View attachment 117662
Paha what an idiot, she clearly doesn't realise that the "southern states of America" and "South America" are completely different places 🤦🏼‍♀️ Alfie gas probably heard of South America from animal programs and things with the rainforest etc, more intelligent than his mum at 6, says a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The look of struggle on your face after 5 sit ups isn’t impressive begs. She’s copied that off someone she’s seen doing an actual heart rate lifting workout. You’re an unfit slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone who was neglected and grew up in care, I disagree. Letting your 2 year old bounce on a trampoline with a lolly, giving them mini eggs is very neglectful of their well-being. The kids are fed meals which will rot their teeth, it was only last year the main topic of these threads were how the boys were always dressed in babygrows, yesterday she was posting their socks with holes in?
And I hear you as also someone who was removed from neglect as a child myself. I actually didn’t get fed at times but as I said I didn’t post to argue our experiences are our own alone.

Reactions: 5

Think she forgot to write world one more time 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad I don’t have to lie down on my manky kitchen floor and pretend to do press ups to pay my mortgage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think what she needs is a family worker not social services.
social services wouldn't see her as a risk or the kids as neglected but some of her lack of parenting and skills could flag up for help from a support worker.
She needs help with cooking skills diet.maybe parenting classes would help at a children's centre.
Theres nothing wrong if she admitted she was struggling or had lack of knowledge.I was a young mum when I had my two oldest children I put my self on a parenting course to learn more healthy food ideas and to make friends.It did me the world of good and boost my confidence and benefited my children.I did a few courses around behaviour and food and kids off my own back I'd highly recommend to anyone feeling isolated or just to make friends.
Would love to do a few courses like this i dont no why but always thought if i out myself forward for one i wasnt a good enough mother i only have 2 kids my eldest 12 and youngest 5 hes not a great eater sometimes have to still feed him just 2 get somethimg into him

Reactions: 2

Does she even know where South America is 😂View attachment 117662
As always obviously there's more pictures of her in the collection than anyone else. Imagine being that self obsessed 😂
She definitely has no idea, she would HATE Southern States of America 😂😂😂

She is so illiterate, It hurts 🤦🏽‍♀️
And she calls her self an "influencer"
I really hope she isn't trying to teach those boys English lessons cos she can't even speak or spell properly herself. Christ.

OK HUN.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.