Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but this girl is an absolute c*nt.
Who would ruin a perfectly good oreo like that??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #35 The blurring tool to improve my figure, all we ever eat is spam and sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The last post on her story has eating healthy in it 🤣🤣 she eats far from healthy she has a very salty sugary diet 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone tell Reb that a shake in the morning for breakfast does not class as being "healthy".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone tell Reb that a shake in the morning for breakfast does not class as being "healthy".
Someone also please tell her that if chicken is cooked in the slow cooker it's not roast chicken 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
WHY THE duck HAS SHE PUT THE FUKIN CHICKEN IN THE SLOW COOKER!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES IN A FUKIN ROASTING BAG YOU twit!!!!!!!! God she’s so thick it hurts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Before I say anything, I just want to say don’t judge me you nasty trolls..

Anyway this is probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever said but I kind of feel sorry for Steve and it’s only after his hair got the chop. I just think you can see the sadness in his eyes more, his smile looks so forced unless he’s with the boys then it seems genuine. I’m not sticking up for him, I still think he’s a massive wank stain but he looks drained and I can’t say I blame him. We all know Rebecca’s handing him her list of demands every day while she sits on her arse blocking random people all day every day. PLEASE LEAVE HER WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
It's funny that you say that, because I've just caught up on the rest of yesterday's IG stories that she posted, there's a picture from yesterday evening of her and Steve I think the picture is very telling of the dynamic in that relationship, he is stoney faced not looking at her almost as if she's not there, yet she's eyes closed moronic grin on her face, leaning on him as if they're cuddling. I think Steve is now at the age he wants a wife and mother for his kids, instead he's stuck with an over grown child with a massive ego, no skills and a huge attitude problem. He looks completely fed up and probably realises he is now stuck with this bunny boiler even if he doesn't marry her, because of the boys he can't just cut all ties. I could imagine her being quite a dramatic, nasty, spoilt brat when she doesn't get her own way

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Bit of a random one but I just get the impression her house stinks.. also it must smell of sweaty food constantly as she’s always got that slow cooker on 🤔 also if had 50k followers and only 1,500 likes on average for each photo I’d be looking at what I was doing wrong!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The last post on her story has eating healthy in it 🤣🤣 she eats far from healthy she has a very salty sugary diet 🤮
She posts things without fully understanding them, she just confirms on a daily basis how uneducated she is. Maybe she hopes by plastering herself in makeup and dressing like a hooker, she can hide just how clueless she really is, after all that's got to be how she tricked Steve into having kids with her, all show and no substance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear I’m blocked!! Will have to make a new account now to follow the car crash that is Rebecca Lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread idea: Rebecca lamb is one big scam. Only one mate who’s just as fake crying troll as they bake Oreo cake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion Rebecca Lamb #35 AKA Becky Crocker - inventor of Oreo milk slop, bought her followers from an online shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's funny that you say that, because I've just caught up on the rest of yesterday's IG stories that she posted, there's a picture from yesterday evening of her and Steve I think the picture is very telling of the dynamic in that relationship, he is stoney faced not looking at her almost as if she's not there, yet she's eyes closed moronic grin on her face, leaning on him as if they're cuddling. I think Steve is now at the age he wants a wife and mother for his kids, instead he's stuck with an over grown child with a massive ego, no skills and a huge attitude problem. He looks completely fed up and probably realises he is now stuck with this bunny boiler even if he doesn't marry her, because of the boys he can't just cut all ties. I could imagine her being quite a dramatic, nasty, spoilt brat when she doesn't get her own way

You both might be onto something with this. He shys away the vast majority of the time now, the only time he's engaged in something fun was the other day with the Carol Baskin thing. She looks very clingy in these pictures, especially last night. He couldn't look as disengaged if he tried whilst she's just trying to get another picture, maybe he told her he didn't want one as he certainly didn't look like he did. If I acted how she does my husband would tell me to sort it out. He's seen her tik tok and said what an embarrassment she is. We are both early thirties.

She isn't connected with the real world at all, she thinks people want to see crappy banana bread, slow cooked anything, even chicken, highlights absolutely anything in the hope people put it on their stories. When in reality, I'm guessing 90% of those who share on their stories are small accounts (most are if you look) who want the shout out and know she will give it. They are using you Rebecca, just as much as you use them.

50,000 followers in 5 years for your full time job is pitiful. You have a little hobby whilst you stay at home and look after the kids, you do not work. Sending one or 2 emails a month is not working Rebecca. Please stop kidding yourself that it is. Get in the real world, because the world you try and live in is not reality. It's a fantasy land.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
50,000 followers in 5 years for your full time job is pitiful. You have a little hobby whilst you stay at home and look after the kids, you do not work. Sending one or 2 emails a month is not working Rebecca. Please stop kidding yourself that it is. Get in the real world, because the world you try and live in is not really. It's a fantasy land.
And let’s be honest, those 50,000 followers aren’t even real. She’s bought most of them.

The whole thing is just nonsense. She’s got nothing going on upstairs at all and she’s latched onto this “influencer” crock of tit to avoid having to do a real job. She’s just a silly little girl who has no idea about anything, playing at being an adult. It’s terrifying that she’s responsible for 2 children.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.