Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone had said they wondered what other mummy vloggers thought of Beggy, another member posted 'scam and dick' and commented on posts thay they were a vlogger. I've noticed that quite a few mummy vloggers have openly congratulated her and told her how amazing she is. I just wondered if the mummy vlogging world is genuinely friendly or the public friendship, kindness is fake. A couple of people have claimed there are WhatsApp conversations about her, so more out of interest I wonder if any of the people publicly kissing her ass are then laughing at her behind her back.

Reactions: 17
And let’s be honest, those 50,000 followers aren’t even real. She’s bought most of them.

The whole thing is just nonsense. She’s got nothing going on upstairs at all and she’s latched onto this “influencer” crock of tit to avoid having to do a real job. She’s just a silly little girl who has no idea about anything, playing at being an adult. It’s terrifying that she’s responsible for 2 children.

Exactly, if you search her followers, Diana, Karina, Marina etc. are all still there. Along with all the others that are fake accounts. Take all them away and I dread to think what the true figure would be. She would have minimal.

She has barely worked a day in her life, as part time at Asda is her whole CV.

She leaves her kids alone half the day whilst she plays at her job and thinks shes super busy.

It's all a joke only she is the only one who cannot see it.

Reactions: 11
"I also picked up", "I also picked up", "I also picked up" jesus woman think of some other words to say, just constant repetition.

No way is that going to last over a week, 1 pack of ham!? what else are they eating apart from cheese?

The boys will only eat strawberries, so what about you buying and offering other fruit, maybe eat it yourself, if you buy it and try it you never know they may actually try it themselves.

It's their usual weekly shop, never going to last more than a week.

And where's the wine you're drinking each night?
Check out the shelf on her latest story , full of alcohol!

Reactions: 4
She's clearly still buying followers cos she's up at 50.4k now. She's an absolute bleeping imbecile. Her sheep are as clueless as she is if they believe any word sour of her mouth.

Jumped up to 50.4 over the course of a day and a half 👀🤥
Yeah I noticed that (before I was blocked!) but of course she doesn’t buy her followers 🙄🤥

Oh and Rebecca you can block me but I can just view via my other account - only for the lols mind. I’d rather take advice from president trump than you.

Reactions: 16
She’s got that smug look again in her latest story, all those ass kissing posts have gone to her head. I seriously can’t believe that anyone with half a brain cell can’t see what this girl is really about 😤

Was she not affiliate linking the tit out of a pair of jeans the other day 🤦🏽‍♀️ This girl has a short memory!! Also she must be buying the followers again as she’s had enough recognition from her sheep to feel that they aren’t suspicious so she is continuing with it 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Doing her 'I'm so relatable and down to earth' bit. She wears jeans regularly.

Is there anything she won't bullshit about?!

Screenshot_20200419_110601_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Was she not affiliate linking the tit out of a pair of jeans the other day 🤦🏽‍♀️ This girl has a short memory!! Also she must be buying the followers again as she’s had enough recognition from her sheep to feel that they aren’t suspicious so she is continuing with it 🤔
Imagine putting that much make up on to sit in the house all day 😭

Reactions: 18

She will affiliate link them and the top later, she will be saving it up as content for later on in the day, cannot be using it all up in one go.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got that smug look again in her latest story, all those ass kissing posts have gone to her head. I seriously can’t believe that anyone with half a brain cell can’t see what this girl is really about 😤
In all fairness to her sheep, for those who genuinely watch her for inspiration and consider her parenting goals or relationship goals, there is something seriously lacking in their lives and maybe there are issues in their backgrounds/ lives, which means they aren't able to identify fakes, lies, scammers and bad parenting. Many will watch for the joke that she is and others probably believe her bullshit, let's not forget the perverts who watch because she is predictable and can always be guaranteed to cater to their needs with her hooker clothes hauls, I'll fitting bikini pics and endless underwear pics

Reactions: 7
Steve hasn’t been liking many posts recently. He didn’t like the 50k one which i thought he might have. I don’t think he supports this ‘job’ of hers..

Reactions: 18
Doing her 'I'm so relatable and down to earth' bit. She wears jeans regularly.

Is there anything she won't bullshit about?!

View attachment 112414
Pity they're too tight. I'd be so uncomfortable squeezing into jeans that clearly don't fit and all to sit at home with a fiancé who yesterday couldn't have looked any more disinterested in her, even if he had tried. Maybe her needy, attention seeking behaviour is starting to take its toll on Steve. It must be horrible to have a partner who is able bodied and healthy, but so dependent.

Reactions: 12
Deary me could be donating that money to food banks which help people who've lost their jobs/business due to "everything thats going on at the minute" but no Beggy lamb wastes money on buying more fake followers so she can charge brands a higher fee for ads. Just let that sink in for a moment.....

But in her mind shes "such a GOOD person, who won't let BAD people stop her being a GOOD person" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Keeping the followers that the "trolls" buy... remember I offered to buy your children bed slats? You arent happy to accept that though are you.

Reactions: 14
WHY THE duck HAS SHE PUT THE FUKIN CHICKEN IN THE SLOW COOKER!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES IN A FUKIN ROASTING BAG YOU twit!!!!!!!! God she’s so thick it hurts!
I know. I've bought those before and they are beyond easy to cook. Only take about 90 minutes to cook!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Rebecca lamb #35 A troll bought my followers, believe me it’s true. One more mug of chocolate slop and I will start to moo.
I feel like this is too mean 🤣, lockdown is getting to me today...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.