Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back to the kitchen for a second. She's said it was a Christmas gift for the boys, but in her comments posted above she says the kitchen was alfies idea? Or just the actually building it after 4 months was alfies idea?

Reactions: 3
50k on a โ€œfamilyโ€ or โ€œmotherhoodโ€ page and she posts a slaggy selfie. Sums her up. Trollop!

Reactions: 25
Dear lord, what a sad little life, Rebecca. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

008E1E0D-B0CB-4807-8DED-223D1913E433.jpeg

If you know, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She just can't help it. It's compulsive. I think she even believes it all herself. Talk about being deluded. As for 2ss, he is as bad cos he must know exactly what she is doing. I just don't understand how they can live a life of lies.
I really hope the hen do and wedding don't go ahead now. That's if the wedding was really going to happen in the first place which I very much doubt.

Reactions: 14
To any genuine followers of Rebecca Lamb who come on here for a nosey please think twice before typing comments on her posts about how she 'inspires' you, this woman is contributing nothing of substance to your life personally, your probably a better parent probably have a nicer home probably do a job that requires you to go out daily for at least 8 hours away from your loved ones even during these scarey times and we do it all without posting a celebratory photo shoots about how proud we are of ourselves whilst showing our boobs and twirling our hair, aim a bit higher with who inspires you because this woman's BEHAVIOUR definitely ain't goals .

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That's right Elleh, bring the boobs out to celebrate 50k. It's only right that you give back and thank all the pervs that have followed you for so many years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You guys are keeping me going during lockdown ๐Ÿ˜…

Did anyone else think she was looking at Steve with a creepy look in the latest post? It was one of those crazed stalker looks like she is going to hang on to him by any means necessary

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys are keeping me going during lockdown ๐Ÿ˜…

Did anyone else think she was looking at Steve with a creepy look in the latest post? It was one of those crazed stalker looks like she is going to hang on to him by any means necessary
She gives me boiled bunneh vibes. Gripping onto his super cute tiny little hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine how far up ones own arse you must be, not only to believe all the lies you tell people, but to spend all evening, even now, policing your comments cause you're that self absorbed you need to block and delete anyone who dares to tell the truth about you. I hope that pit in your stomach at refreshing your comments, cause there will be one, eats away at you, you vile excuse of a woman.

Reactions: 18
Running low on food in my house waiting for a shop tomorrow and the only fruit or veg my sons had today is a kiwi. I feel really uncomfortable about it even though I know its a one off. How does she sleep at night ?!
She sleeps because she and Steve both fill their stomachs with junk food and that god awful slop she calls food, the two boys are a secondary thought to them, where most parents prioritise their kids, these 2 put themselves first. Both of them are too selfish to be parents

Reactions: 10
She sleeps because she and Steve both fill their stomachs with junk food and that god awful slop she calls food, the two boys are a secondary thought to them, where most parents prioritise their kids, these 2 put themselves first. Both of them are too selfish to be parents
That and all the alcohol they drink!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.