Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s everything about that post though.. the way she pulls her top down is just disgusting. You’re a mother and a fiancé. I’m but saying you have to be a nun but get some respect.

Reactions: 24
Proper policing them comments, don't think she's ever engaged as much as she's tit scared and needs to get ready to block and delete

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went on to comment but it says post comments have been limited. I even followed to try but it still wouldn't let me 🤷‍♀️😡 I then unfollowed her, ain't giving her another follow!!

Reactions: 8
It’s everything about that post though.. the way she pulls her top down is just disgusting. You’re a mother and a fiancé. I’m but saying you have to be a nun but get some respect.
She a sleazy looking trallop I can’t stand that smug face she makes

I posted this about 10 times on her post before actin was blocked 😂
7031D7D9-1177-42B4-8638-360CCF8B90BB.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
and here come the re posts, give it a break you bleeping saddo 🥱🥱🥱

‘You’re so inspirational’
‘You deserve this so much’
‘Can’t think of anyone else who deserves this’

Honestly her sheep need to realise we are supposed to be relieving pressure off the NHS, they are incredibly stretched right now. If her head gets any bigger she’s going to need some treatment. Let’s think of the nurses and doctors at this time.

Also dropping your top so low wasn’t needed Becks.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her followers are very stupid to not realise, she had 50 thousands followers but only gets around 1,000 likes per post. Her engagement doesn’t match at all!!

Reactions: 21
I was at least hoping for a celebratory 50k post with a family photo . Instead we get an old selfie with veiny breasts . Another classy pic Rebecca 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ffs I’ve been on house party app to the girls and missed it all!!!! (Ya know cos I have real life friends) I’m off to comment I’ve survived a long time without being blocked so see you on the other side 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many ads have you had this month Rebecca? Actually, scrap that..... how many ads have you had this year!? And then conpare that with other influencers that have been around the same as yourself 🤣 Try and make yourself feel better with your bullshit 50K post. We know the truth and you know the truth which will make you feel like tit, no matter what you say and do. It's human nature. Low self esteem + no confidence = an extremely insecure Lamb. I hope you're saving up enough money to spend on your personal therapy, along with the rest of your family as you are dragging them along in this tit show that is your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speechless 😂 Blatantly buying followers and the sheep still love her. Tits out for her celebratory post and the sheep still love her. She can do what she wants and the sheep still love her. Shame on you Rebecca. You’re utterly pathetic and I’d be ashamed if you were my daughter.

Reactions: 18
A lot of followers have rhyming names and similar pictures but she definitely doesn’t buy them 😫😂 Reading the all the names reminds me of the Mambo No 5 song 😂
She’s ridiculous! Hopefully enough people seen my comment on her post and out of curiosity they go through her follower list and see for themselves. I’ve never been embarrassed for anyone so much in my life as what I am for beggy lamb tonight. Imagine posting that self congratulations post about reaching 50k followers when only yesterday you were sitting panic deleting your followers because you overbought them 😂 bleeping head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s ridiculous! Hopefully enough people seen my comment on her post and out of curiosity they go through her follower list and see for themselves. I’ve never been embarrassed for anyone so much in my life as what I am for beggy lamb tonight. Imagine posting that self congratulations post about reaching 50k followers when only yesterday you were sitting panic deleting your followers because you overbought them 😂 bleeping head!
Overbought them 🤣 im literally cringing inside out for her. She has no shame at all, and as for her brain dead sheep ‘ooh you so deserve it, you’re amazing’ I have no words 🙃

Reactions: 13
What a sad existence she has. Must be awful living with the truth and constantly having to fake achievements, lie and try to cover things up.
Only person you hurt is yourself and you always get caught out in the end!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Big bad bev must be so proud. I was tempted to tag LJC in the post and ask what her thoughts were 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.