Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they bought it recently and are disguising it as a Christmas present?
It is incredible how many Instafluencers have bits they bought stuff before lock down that they forgot they had!!!
This is exactly what she's done. She did a video on "what we have got the boys for Christmas" and I do not remember a kitchen!! Only shite from pound land. This is definitely a recent purchase!!

Reactions: 23
Also, I'm not a parent so correct me if alot of people do this.

But as a child, neither me and my sister nor any other siblings that I knew got presents "to share." 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️ Rebecca has said many times in different gift idea vlogs "I got this for them that they can just share"

Is this actually a thing? 🤔 When or if I have kids I would never plan on getting them shared presents ever surely they would have separate personalities and interests especially with a 4 year age gap like woodeh and alfeh. Interested to hear from parents lol!

Reactions: 18

But as a child, neither me and my sister nor any other siblings that I knew got presents "to share." 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️ Rebecca has said many times in different gift idea vlogs "I got this for them that they can just share"

Is this actually a thing? 🤔 When or if I have kids I would never plan on getting them shared presents ever. Interested to hear from parents lol!
My kids have had presents to share, stuff like a climbing frame, their trampoline etc, but not small things like jigsaws or dolls etc only the big things that they will all use xx

She's such a liar, if they'd have got that for them at Xmas we sure as hell would've heard about it as would've been their only decent prezzie.

Reactions: 23
My kids have had presents to share, stuff like a climbing frame, their trampoline etc, but not small things like jigsaws or dolls etc only the big things that they will all use xx

She's such a liar, if they'd have got that for them at Xmas we sure as hell would've heard about it as would've been their only decent prezzie.
Oh yeah of course bigger things etc the first ever desktop computer we got in 1998 was shared..... Beggy says it about bath toys and story books though lol and I didn't know if that was normal

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Actually I’m sure Aldi reduce all of the wooden toys after Xmas and you go in and see the odd toy shoved in the sale/reduced sections in the centre aisle! I bet she found it in there reduced yesterday!

Reactions: 10

Is this actually a thing? 🤔 When or if I have kids I would never plan on getting them shared presents ever surely they would have separate personalities and interests especially with a 4 year age gap like woodeh and alfeh. Interested to hear from parents lol!
My eldest two are twins and even they never had presents to share (other than big stuff like trampoline, swings etc) She is just too idle to even think of age appropriate stuff for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. The age gap means it’s difficult to get things to share. A toy for a 2 year old doesn’t suit a 6 year old and vice versa. I don’t have an older child, only a 2 year old but even he seems more grown up than Alfie toy wise 😳

Reactions: 13
Why did she lie though? We knew she went to aldi? Is it cos she thinks she’ll get tit from people cos it’s not an essential item? She’s so thick though because we can just go back and watch the boring what they got for Christmas videos so why lie 😂 if you’re going to post every little thing about your life online then at least try keep up with your lies

Reactions: 22
That's because she will make you believe we are trolls, when we aren't. The vast majority of us try and help her but she's that far up her own arse she won't take it and cries troll.
I can’t actually believe that she has the nerve to post that photo of herself, it’s so obvious it’s edited!! Looks so fake. Just as obvious as that stupid rabbit and deer on that scenic photo 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely the kids won’t know what to do with that kitchen as it doesn’t have a slow cooker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
We had chickens growing up my parents still have them, the eggs are amazing so flavoursome and such orange yolks
I agree, the best eggs I have tasted have come from our own chickens, they taste so much better than shop brought.

If I lived where Begga does I would be growing a little veg patch, have 4 or 5 chickens but she is too thick. If Steve wanted a country girl she ain't it!

Reactions: 8
I bought my daughter a kitchen for Christmas from Aldi and that design wasn’t there then.. 🤨
If you google it, it comes up it’s the design from 2018..
something doesn’t add up 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Beggy bullshitter strikes again... you admitted you ordered a paddling pool, so why not admit you just purchased this????

Reactions: 9
Right. I've had it. I'm sat currently on my exercise bike trying to lost weight after having my baby and putting on 4st. I eat so much healthier than she does. Exercise longer and she looks like that ??? She has certainly not given me "bodeh positiviteh" she's actually made me feel like tit. How can she advertise a diet like hers and convince people her body is like that ??? I'm gonna have to delete I think this has really made me feel tit 😓
Please don’t feel rubbish ❤ I was the same I gained 3 stone during my second pregnancy but honestly I lived by 9 months up and 9 months down for the weight and right enough after about 6 months of excercise and good eating but not depriving myself the weight came off. Honestly I bet you look great please don’t be hard on yourself you’ve just created a life be gentle on yourself.

Reactions: 7
I bought my daughter a kitchen for Christmas from Aldi and that design wasn’t there then.. 🤨
If you google it, it comes up it’s the design from 2018..
something doesn’t add up 👀
It was advertised on the sun in 2018, I just had a look 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.