Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to replay it a fair few times to attempt to understand, please get the support he desperately needs and deserves Rebecca. I said yesterday, my 9yr old is Dyslexic, nothing to be embarrassed about at all, he gets all the help and support available to help and encourage him. Why you wouldn't help your child is beyond me. It's only Alfie who is going to suffer long term, you're holding him back Rebecca, why can't you see this or why don't you want to see this.
I've said before not to sound vile she could make some really good content out of it and attract a whole new community of followers if she acknowledged it and handled it the right way 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I hate people like that. I’ve noticed a lot of kids tend to like one or the other. For my son he prefers fruit but rarely touches veg, I still offer it though because even him touching it makes all the difference. Regardless there’s absolutely no excuse to feed 2 young kids a chocolate crepe and chocolate milk first thing in the morning. Its just sheer laziness! If my son wakes up hungry, I give him a banana whilst I make his breakfast because I actually care about his health. Shocked at how many people lick her rim and for what? A like or comment. Pathetic!
I have two boys, one LOVES fruit (he’s 6 and will choose fruit over sweets) and doesn’t like veg and my other loves veg and doesn’t like fruit!

Reactions: 4
This is my biggest bugbear about her! 😥💔 (amongst many in fairness) 😂 she makes out she "wants to make everyone feel beautiful" 🙄 then does anything but 🤷🏻‍♀️

At 10st 12 you're less than her, she said around Xmas she was 11st (if she was telling the truth I reckon she was rounding down) but her eating really has reached new levels of gluttony since then 🐷🐖 so I'd say she's closer to 12st now if not more....

She has a magic stretching mirror, knows her angles and airbrushes I believe too so please please please don't take her pics at face value.

If you go back to the last thread people posted some screen grabs from a video and tbh that's probably a more accurate representation of how she looks than what she presents on her instagram 👍
I know what she's like and that I'm being a bit irrational but it still gets to me and will others too. Thank you for being so kind 😊

Reactions: 9
Right. I've had it. I'm sat currently on my exercise bike trying to lost weight after having my baby and putting on 4st. I eat so much healthier than she does. Exercise longer and she looks like that ??? She has certainly not given me "bodeh positiviteh" she's actually made me feel like tit. How can she advertise a diet like hers and convince people her body is like that ??? I'm gonna have to delete I think this has really made me feel tit 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I know what she's like and that I'm being a bit irrational but it still gets to me and will others too. Thank you for being so kind 😊
You're welcome! I dont feel I was but she has made me feel the same way many times as well so I have to say something 💖

Best of luck you sound like you are smashing your diet and fitness plans! x

Right. I've had it. I'm sat currently on my exercise bike trying to lost weight after having my baby and putting on 4st. I eat so much healthier than she does. Exercise longer and she looks like that ??? She has certainly not given me "bodeh positiviteh" she's actually made me feel like tit. How can she advertise a diet like hers and convince people her body is like that ??? I'm gonna have to delete I think this has really made me feel tit 😓
Even she doesn't look like that, please don't think she does, because she doesn't. She airbrushes, breathes in, tucks her shoulders and stands at a bleeping weird as duck angle with the arm in an attempt to make people feel like she has made you. She does it all for attention. I'm 5m pp also, please give yourself a break. What she puts out there is not factual. Unfollow her for your sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Even she doesn't look like that, please don't think she does, because she doesn't. She airbrushes, breathes in, tucks her shoulders and stands at a bleeping weird as duck angle with the arm in an attempt to make people feel like she has made you. She does it all for attention. I'm 5m pp also, please give yourself a break. What she puts out there is not factual. Unfollow her for your sanity.
Thankyou ... For a bunch of trolls you're all allright 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For anyone feeling bad about themselves because of the images that Rebecca Lamb shares of herself:

STOP.

The images you see are FAKE. She does not look like that. She is not that slim. She is not toned. Her skin and hair and make up do not look like that. The images are edited beyond recognition. What you are seeing is not real. Please do not compare your real life self with the fake images she is putting out online.
Rebecca is deeply unhappy with herself and with her body. She edits her images because she is uncomfortable with how she really looks and how much she weighs. To make herself feel better she edits the photos so that people will think she looks a certain way and so that these people continue to feed her ego. It’s not real.

Stop. Comparing. Yourselves. To. This. Fake. tit.

💗

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Thankyou ... For a bunch of trolls you're all allright 😉😂
That's because she will make you believe we are trolls, when we aren't. The vast majority of us try and help her but she's that far up her own arse she won't take it and cries troll.

Reactions: 14
Oh God, please don't encourage her! I have (pet) chickens and I think I would lose my tit watching her with them. I guarantee she will have 0 knowledge about them. Probably one of those people who thinks they need a cockeral for a hen to lay eggs🤦‍♀️

But, chickens are actually such a joy to look after. Mine make me laugh because they have their own personalities. They're very clever too. All the kids that have visited me have loved stroking and holding the chickens. I think her boys would actually benefit from this, but not with her there. She is thick as tit.
We had chickens growing up my parents still have them, the eggs are amazing so flavoursome and such orange yolks

Building the boys kitchen that “they” got for Christmas. 1. I cannot believe they are only just building it now in April how selfish that they didn’t even build that on Christmas Day? And to my child has the exact same kitchen and it is no way suitable for someone of Alfie’s age, why doesn’t Poor Woody just get something for his self?!

Reactions: 46
Building the boys kitchen that “they” got for Christmas. 1. I cannot believe they are only just building it now in April how selfish that they didn’t even build that on Christmas Day? And to my child has the exact same kitchen and it is no way suitable for someone of Alfie’s age, why doesn’t Poor Woody just get something for his self?!
Came to say the same thing! We got my son the Ikea one for his second birthday and I spent hours upon hours painting & spraying it - covering the work surface etc all so it would be ready for his actual birthday! And they couldn’t even be arsed to build it! Disgusting!

Reactions: 25
Do you think they bought it recently and are disguising it as a Christmas present?
It is incredible how many Instafluencers have bits they bought stuff before lock down that they forgot they had!!!

Reactions: 18
Do you think they bought it recently and are disguising it as a Christmas present?
It is incredible how many Instafluencers have bits they bought stuff before lock down that they forgot they had!!!
I didn’t even think of that! She went to Aldi yesterday didn’t she I bet she got it then!!

Thats actually so selfish that they havent bothered to put it up! They are so so so lazy! She does nothing day in day out she could easily do it! Dont most people put things like that up xmas eve ready for xmas day? Dont worry though because her tit ladder shelves were built the same day. As long as it benefits her

Reactions: 26
Thats actually so selfish that they havent bothered to put it up! They are so so so lazy! She does nothing day in day out she could easily do it! Dont most people put things like that up xmas eve ready for xmas day? Dont worry though because her tit ladder shelves were built the same day. As long as it benefits her
Yeah that’s exactly what we all do put our children’s presents together on Christmas Eve, Wasn’t even in her Christmas present video that she done for the boys?

Reactions: 11
She’s so lazy. Chatting about the paddling pool that’s been eaten by mice and she says she just tossed it in the shed - presumably last summer- and just left it there, didn’t bother to go back to fold it away properly. She just screams of being a lazy cow.

Reactions: 27
Yeah that’s exactly what we all do put our children’s presents together on Christmas Eve, Wasn’t even in her Christmas present video that she done for the boys?
If it wasn’t in the video it wasn’t a present for Christmas. Surely it would have been mentioned back then? She ,emotions every little crappy piece of tat she buys normally.

If it wasn’t in the video it wasn’t a present for Christmas. Surely it would have been mentioned back then? She ,emotions every little crappy piece of tat she buys normally.
I was just going to say this, why didn’t she include it in her Xmas present vlog 🤔🤥 because she is lying

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.