Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if she said that to come across relatable to other mums. It's an awful thing to say but I would trust anything she says, she lies, is desperate for attention but wants to be seen as some kind of influencial font of all knowledge.
It wouldn’t surprise me though. Tantrums are frustration more than anything and we all know Alfie couldn’t even say mama until he was 3. Plus living with her I can’t blame the kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she looks really pretty on the bottom middle photo she’s posted.. in the red top/dress. I can’t believe the difference in her now. She looks dirty and crazed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The reason they don't eat veg or a wider variety of fruit is because she doesn't like it. Even if my kids hadn't liked it I would still be buying it for my husband and I (and giving the kids some too). And the reason the boys are always snacking is because they are having constant sugar highs and lows from the highly processed carb heavy rubbish she feeds them. Stop buying it and they won't be able to eat it! Give them an apple instead. She is setting the whole family up for so many health issues in later life, it's shocking.

Reactions: 19
I think she looks really pretty on the bottom middle photo she’s posted.. in the red top/dress. I can’t believe the difference in her now. She looks dirty and crazed.
I agree... it's because it is a genuine natural smile and she just doesn't do those anymore!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know about anyone else but I have a protein shake AFTER my workout not before. She’s posted an edited photo in her gym wear 47 mins ago then an aff link to the gym pants 40 min ago and then making a smoothie 30 min ago. Either a quick workout or she has no intention of doing one!!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know about anyone else but I have a protein shake AFTER my workout not before. She’s posted an edited photo in her gym wear 47 mins ago then an aff link to the gym pants 40 min ago and then making a smoothie 30 min ago. Either a quick workout or she has no intention of doing one!!
Her workouts are a 10 min thing off youtube, that was unfortunately her workout between posting the first and second picture 🤣🤣

Her workout time is my warm up doing weights, a quick training session for me is 45 min long. A good leg day is an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh didn't realise there's a new food shop video, that's made my day! 😂
Has she thought maybe the boys won't eat fruit because she doesn't offer it, and feeds them shite constantly instead? I've noticed lately that every time I see the boys with a snack it's something chocolatey.

I get it's hard when they won't but still make them try! I was told it takes something like 10 tries for your brain to decide if you actually like something or not.
My eldest eats veg but hates most fruit, he still gets a different fruit with lunch every day that he HAS to try before leaving the table.
Middle child apparently"hates" cucumber, but she also gets a couple of slices every day...
Good vlog content too,could do her famous pancakes and make faces out of fruit, fruit fondue, fruit kebabs...those boys would love it I'm sure!
My fiancé goes mad cuz I put cucumber on our youngest’s lunch every day and every day he gives it to his brother 🤣🤣 eldest LOVES fruit and veg, absolutely loves it, youngest hates it but it’s still offered!

Reactions: 6
The lack of fruit and veg is appalling to start with but using salted spread for baking :sick: ? You’d think if she was going to the trouble of buying two she would get marg or real unsalted butter For the baking. So much unnecessary salt.

Pretty sure she’s had those gym leggings on yesterday.. photo of her and the boys on her story you can see pink leggings... with her wardrobe choices I doubt she has more than one pair

Reactions: 9
A smoothie and then 4 pancakes! I couldn’t manage that....it would be one or the other. The smoothie was obviously her ‘breakfast starter’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you edit yourself slimmer there’s only one person you’re fooling and that’s yourself.

Literally nobody else cares, I promise

Reactions: 28
If you edit yourself slimmer there’s only one person you’re fooling and that’s yourself.

Literally nobody else cares, I promise

The thing is, if she’s unhappy with how her body looks - which she obviously is, seeing as she edits every photo of herself - then she could rectify it easily. Stop eating crap - ditch the spam and the pancakes and eat some lean meat & vegetables. Ditch the alcohol. And actually go out and exercise- go for a long walk, go for a half hour run or a bike ride. Prancing around the house in a sports bra and leggings for 20minutes is not exercise.
She’s just kidding herself.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_2020-04-17-09-30-58~2.jpg

She needs to step away from the bluring editing tools or whatever it is that gives you an elbow as weird looking as this, how she can sit around on the floor and look so pleased with herself after the tit show of a week we've all witnessed is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet another crap breakfast, does she not realise that a cup measurement doesn’t mean a mug and that she’s using a dessert spoon not a tablespoon? Those poor children!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone earlier asked if her and Steve were wearing each other’s clothes- of course they are as Jordan keeps wearing Lucy’s clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 110898
She needs to step away from the bluring editing tools or whatever it is that gives you an elbow as weird looking as this, how she can sit around on the floor and look so pleased with herself after the tit show of a week we've all witnessed is beyond me.
She also forgot to do her arms in that edit 😅 tried blurring a little bit out to make them look like they have definition 😂
Just get some heavier weight love and you won’t need to blur it 😛🤘🏻✌🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.