Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person I recognise in her grid post is her mother. How can she be missing them all, it's been four weeks and she wouldn't have seen them in that time anyway?! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why did she ask us what video we wanted and then film something different? The same reason she never told us the answer to Alfie’s joke??

I’m 2 minutes and THE SNIFFING!!!!! 😤😤😤. Also they like to have them as soon as they wake up, look at the nutritional content. Everything is in red and orange. Why does she not understand that that’s not ok?
As long as its quich that's Beggys only concern

Reactions: 2
The only person I recognise in her grid post is her mother. How can she be missing them all, it's been four weeks and she wouldn't have seen them in that time anyway?! 😆
Thought the same! She’s just trying to copy everyone else who actually do see family and are posting about missing them. As always beggy just follows the crowd for the sake of trying to be relevant. Wish she’d just duck off already

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why doesn't she get chickens? Thay are in the perfect spot Steve could knock up a house for them or even use the barn thay have and the chickens could wander round the garden. The boys would love caring for them and collecting the eggs. Chickens aren't expensive to keep either and love scraps.
She can't look after her kids, it's bad enough the dogs are subjected to that hell hole don't wish it on any other innocent animals. Let's be honest she can barely look after herself

Why does the way she says raisin ANNOY me so much?!!! Chocolate crepes for a breakfast starter with juice or milk followed by a big breakfast 😯 that’s not normal is it? 8 bags of crisps for 2 kids for 2 weeks 🤯🤯 (did we ever see them eat those wuns she bagged up herself 🤣) also “if you’re looking for meal ideas goooo watch my other videooooo 5 family meal ideas” IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH?? If you run out of bitatoes you can use tinned bitatoes instead... well I’m pleased she said, I’ve had a tin of bitatoes in my pantry for months now and I just didn’t know what they were for 🤔 That whole shop was just tragic, like it’s gonna last 2 weeks? There was barely enough there to make meals for 5 days! It was all crap!
8 bags of crisps for the kids and 24 hidden away for Beggy. The amount of snacks she eats alone is not covered by what she's trying to pass off as a fortnightly shop. The girl is a compulsive liar. She wants to be a vlogger, but will only vlog anything that is staged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I truly hope this lockdown has made her realise that she doesn’t see her family enough but even her poor nana passing hasn’t seemed to have done that! She makes a big deal about saying shes speaking to them every day, I speak to my grandma most days and see her once a week from a distance to drop her shopping off but I still get a lump in my throat that I can’t see her properly and hug her and spend time with her, speaking to her every day just isn’t the same. She’s just a weirdo, I don’t get her. Take your 3 strawberries and get in the bin

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why doesn't she get chickens? Thay are in the perfect spot Steve could knock up a house for them or even use the barn thay have and the chickens could wander round the garden. The boys would love caring for them and collecting the eggs. Chickens aren't expensive to keep either and love scraps.
Oh God, please don't encourage her! I have (pet) chickens and I think I would lose my tit watching her with them. I guarantee she will have 0 knowledge about them. Probably one of those people who thinks they need a cockeral for a hen to lay eggs🤦‍♀️

But, chickens are actually such a joy to look after. Mine make me laugh because they have their own personalities. They're very clever too. All the kids that have visited me have loved stroking and holding the chickens. I think her boys would actually benefit from this, but not with her there. She is thick as tit.

Reactions: 12
Those photos just prove she doesn’t visit family enough, the boys are quite a bit older since they were all taken.

Reactions: 19
Oooh didn't realise there's a new food shop video, that's made my day! 😂
Has she thought maybe the boys won't eat fruit because she doesn't offer it, and feeds them shite constantly instead? I've noticed lately that every time I see the boys with a snack it's something chocolatey.

I get it's hard when they won't but still make them try! I was told it takes something like 10 tries for your brain to decide if you actually like something or not.
My eldest eats veg but hates most fruit, he still gets a different fruit with lunch every day that he HAS to try before leaving the table.
Middle child apparently"hates" cucumber, but she also gets a couple of slices every day...
Good vlog content too,could do her famous pancakes and make faces out of fruit, fruit fondue, fruit kebabs...those boys would love it I'm sure!

Reactions: 8
Never commented on this thread but here goes kids and veg I get it it's difficult we had one who would throw major tantrum rather than eat it. When we got to the bottom of it it was a texture thing so rather than cooking the veg he would eat it raw so raw carrots, raw sprouts I know sounds funny but that's kids for you. He would have peas as long as they had a tsp of butter (marg 🙈) in them. Yes it's not easy with fussy kids but sometimes you have to think past your nose end and there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeding kids raw veg. Ours has now gone on to eating everything put in front of him

Reactions: 24
I hate people like that. I’ve noticed a lot of kids tend to like one or the other. For my son he prefers fruit but rarely touches veg, I still offer it though because even him touching it makes all the difference. Regardless there’s absolutely no excuse to feed 2 young kids a chocolate crepe and chocolate milk first thing in the morning. Its just sheer laziness! If my son wakes up hungry, I give him a banana whilst I make his breakfast because I actually care about his health. Shocked at how many people lick her rim and for what? A like or comment. Pathetic!
I do the exact same thing in the morning if my little girls hungrier than normal, a BANANA! I wouldn’t dream of giving her as much chocolate as Beggy feeds her children, especially before breakfast. Mine has only had about 3 or her tiny chocolate eggs since Easter 🤣.

Reactions: 9
She’s always moaning that she feels hormonal or out of sorts and I genuinely think it’s her body crying out for some nutrition! It’s been proven food effect hormone balance and I know from my own experience it does.
And those boys being so damn pale would worry me. Just make your own god damn sauces and hide some veg in there and do you all some good!!!
Have we seen her continue to take those vitamins she started taking 🤔🤔

If she led by example with those kids and they actually SAW her eating fruit and veg every day, they might actually consider eating it too 🤦🏼‍♀️
Jesus. I know if we ever have a child, I would certainly be giving them hidden veg and would install into them how important they are. I do it with my niece and nephew now!

Reactions: 17
The sad thing is it's taken for lockdown to happen and Alfie to be home for her to go for all these walks and play in the garden, woody didn't get to do any of that while for was at school. The lack of fruit and veg, why is everything fried or cooked into slop 🤢 has she ever heard of new potatoes salad and fish??? My little girl is a couple of months older she hasn't napped in the day like woody does since she was 1! I would be concerned at how much he sleeps .. and please stop recording him in bed or sleeping & showing all the freaks you've got following 🤦🏼‍♀️
Believe it or not rebecca, us 'trolls' are giving you tonnes of ADVICE (not hate or negativity) advice on how to be a better parent ... Which every mother needs sometimes. Instead of crying troll or saying people are bringing negativity for a change why don't you listen and take on board, if might just save your influencer 'career'
Noone gives a tit about your nasty gal tracky. Stop trying to be someone else (yes we've all noticed the attempt at the LJC mum bun)
Be you, accept your mistakes and show us how you want to improve!!

• Heart
Oh God, please don't encourage her! I have (pet) chickens and I think I would lose my tit watching her with them. I guarantee she will have 0 knowledge about them. Probably one of those people who thinks they need a cockeral for a hen to lay eggs🤦‍♀️

But, chickens are actually such a joy to look after. Mine make me laugh because they have their own personalities. They're very clever too. All the kids that have visited me have loved stroking and holding the chickens. I think her boys would actually benefit from this, but not with her there. She is thick as tit.
I have chickens too and the amount of people who think you need a cock is unreal 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It all comes down to laziness. Why would she bother to make sauces or fruit salads when she can give them a chocolate pancake from a packet? She’s bone idle. Alfie doesn’t strike me as a kid that has tantrums often or is difficult so why doesn’t she be firmer with him with new foods/fruit and veg? Instead of just saying he doesn’t like it so I don’t buy it. Any kid is going to choose chocolate over fruit but that’s when she’s supposed to be a parent and be firm!!!

Reactions: 20
It all comes down to laziness. Why would she bother to make sauces or fruit salads when she can give them a chocolate pancake from a packet? She’s bone idle. Alfie doesn’t strike me as a kid that has tantrums often or is difficult so why doesn’t she be firmer with him with new foods/fruit and veg? Instead of just saying he doesn’t like it so I don’t buy it. Any kid is going to choose chocolate over fruit but that’s when she’s supposed to be a parent and be firm!!!
Don’t think then kids have the energy to have a tantrum to be honest!!

Apparently Alfie was really bad as a toddler. All she moaned about was him having a tantrum in her old vlogs

Reactions: 5
Never commented on this thread but here goes kids and veg I get it it's difficult we had one who would throw major tantrum rather than eat it. When we got to the bottom of it it was a texture thing so rather than cooking the veg he would eat it raw so raw carrots, raw sprouts I know sounds funny but that's kids for you. He would have peas as long as they had a tsp of butter (marg 🙈) in them. Yes it's not easy with fussy kids but sometimes you have to think past your nose end and there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeding kids raw veg. Ours has now gone on to eating everything put in front of him
One of my sons is the same, if you give him cooked veg he will not eat it, but raw veg he loves. The veg he can't have raw I combine it in sauces and soups. Thankfully he likes potato so I will add sweet potato, or swede or even cooked carrot to mash potato. I told my son its a special local variety of potatoes that looks orangish once cooked lol

Reactions: 9
Its official... beggy has managed to get hold of harry potters mirror...the one that shows you what your heart desires.

For her it's a slimmer body... it is pure wizardry

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Apparently Alfie was really bad as a toddler. All she moaned about was him having a tantrum in her old vlogs
Wouldn't surprise me if she said that to come across relatable to other mums. It's an awful thing to say but I would trust anything she says, she lies, is desperate for attention but wants to be seen as some kind of influencial font of all knowledge.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.