Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked 2ss a while back how he afforded to not work. He told me his job but I can’t remember the ‘official’ name of it, it’s basically working on the moors. I asked if he was killing animals and he said not him in particular, which I took to mean the other people were, is that legal?! Something like that anyway... anyone know the proper name?. He also said he was a private landlord so I expect daddy bought him some houses and now he gets to keep the rent on those.
A beater. They pick up the animals once they are dead. They are normally used by farmers to collect animals like foxes that have been killed because they have been on farmers lands and attacked sheep etc.

Reactions: 6
Longtime lurker on here but I am from the same area as her friends and know of them and as far as I know Lauren does not have a brother (I was a couple of years above at their school). Craven is a popular surname so I thought I would provide clarity- let’s not get carried away with our theories!
I didn’t think she did, I’m the same don’t know them personally but was at the same school as them. Sorry if I offended you by saying there all dodgy from round that area, I’m from there too so I’m included in that 😂

Reactions: 4
No chance that’s a food shop to last a week. Basically no fruit and veg and more snacks than ever. Rebecca come on, you have 2 young boys, they need nutrients not snacks. I’m not the perfect parent, my son eats snacks but he eats more fruit in a week than your boys have in their life.

Reactions: 22
"I also picked up", "I also picked up", "I also picked up" jesus woman think of some other words to say, just constant repetition.

No way is that going to last over a week, 1 pack of ham!? what else are they eating apart from cheese?

The boys will only eat strawberries, so what about you buying and offering other fruit, maybe eat it yourself, if you buy it and try it you never know they may actually try it themselves.

It's their usual weekly shop, never going to last more than a week.

And where's the wine you're drinking each night?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to rub everything that way?! I hope she washed her hands when she got in, after recording that haul and then after putting it away... and cleaned her camera 🙄

Hardly any snacks there too? 1 pack of crisp for 2 weeks?? And the amount of shyte she shows us she eats, Steve definitely tops up the shopping during the week

Reactions: 13
I picked up sum pigs in blankets coz I realleh like pigs in blankets so I got pigs in blankets to have with the rrrrooooooast wun dae.

Well I’ll look forward to it cos they go off in 2 days elleh

I don’t think she mentioned it’s realleh affordable and she luvs aldeh enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
honestly I’m shocked at her 2 weekly 🤣 shopping, she didn’t buy anymore than she normally does, in fact I’m sure she got less, she definitely got less fruit than normal.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion.

It’s a dungeon where she’s living
She’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why did she ask us what video we wanted and then film something different? The same reason she never told us the answer to Alfie’s joke??

I’m 2 minutes and THE SNIFFING!!!!! 😤😤😤. Also they like to have them as soon as they wake up, look at the nutritional content. Everything is in red and orange. Why does she not understand that that’s not ok?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Shocking the footwear she puts those kids in. Woody looks like he is running up those hills wearing astronaut boots. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ how on earth was that a two week food shop. One bag of spinach and one box of strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duck me that wouldn’t last one day in my house. We are a family of 4 and I buy two of everything weekly. Strawberries, raspberries, bananas, plums, grapes, broccoli, sweet potatoes, courgettes, baby corn, sugar snap peas, apples, pears etc.
And she got one box of 6 eggs??? That would last two days in my house. Honestly can’t believe that was the only fruit, veg and eggs she picked up. Due to “everything that’s going on” I’ve been getting a fresh produce delivery weekly from our local farm shop. She’s either really bloody stupid or they don’t have a lot of money like they make out. I’m sorry but that was not a two week food shop.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.