Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ how on earth was that a two week food shop. One bag of spinach and one box of strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duck me that wouldn’t last one day in my house. We are a family of 4 and I buy two of everything weekly. Strawberries, raspberries, bananas, plums, grapes, broccoli, sweet potatoes, courgettes, baby corn, sugar snap peas, apples, pears etc.
And she got one box of 6 eggs??? That would last two days in my house. Honestly can’t believe that was the only fruit, veg and eggs she picked up. Due to “everything that’s going on” I’ve been getting a fresh produce delivery weekly from our local farm shop. She’s either really bloody stupid or they don’t have a lot of money like they make out. I’m sorry but that was not a two week food shop.
She even makes the point of saying its the only fruit the boys will eat, now I’m not being funny but I’m sure at woodys age he would eat most things put in front of him as he probably doesn’t know the difference between fruits and also why does that make it ok, how about making one of these magical smoothies that she loves for her children instead of giving them chocolate pancakes for breakfast? Obviously they’re going to choose chocolate if they’re given it!!

Reactions: 17
She even makes the point of saying its the only fruit the boys will eat, now I’m not being funny but I’m sure at woodys age he would eat most things put in front of him as he probably doesn’t know the difference between fruits and also why does that make it ok, how about making one of these magical smoothies that she loves for her children instead of giving them chocolate pancakes for breakfast? Obviously they’re going to choose chocolate if they’re given it!!
Exactly. Ive always put different fruits and veg on my kids plates. Sometimes they eat it and sometimes they don’t but I always try and because of that they now eat pretty much all fruit and veg. How can she justify giving her boys chocolate pancakes for breakfast every morning.
Rebeggar if you read this then here’s a few ideas for breakfast that I give my own children.
Boiled eggs and solders
Omelette
Toast with jam or peanut butter
Porridge
Scrambled eggs and toast
Fruit salad
Crumpets
Fried eggs with bacon and tomatoes
Banana pancakes

You really are just lazy rebeggar

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly. Ive always put different fruits and veg on my kids plates. Sometimes they eat it and sometimes they don’t but I always try and because of that they now eat pretty much all fruit and veg. How can she justify giving her boys chocolate pancakes for breakfast every morning.
Rebeggar if you read this then here’s a few ideas for breakfast that I give my own children.
Boiled eggs and solders
Omelette
Toast with jam or peanut butter
Porridge
Scrambled eggs and toast
Fruit salad
Crumpets
Fried eggs with bacon and tomatoes
Banana pancakes

You really are just lazy rebeggar
What role model have they got though, really? When was the last time she picked up a piece of fruit? If she’s always in the snack cupboard then her children are going to follow!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the only fruit they’ll eat now but have them one strawberry each for lunch 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She gives zero concept of helping with meal planning. She claims she helps people with cheap meals and she always did this before ‘this thing’ happened but the only meals she has are a roast and a pizza.
It is such a random shop and will never last for 2 weeks!

Reactions: 11
She doesn't seem to meal plan....just buys random tit. So strange. Like kids playing house.

Reactions: 14
M
Most kids love grapes, bananas, blueberries, pears, satsumas. That's ridiculous to say they'll only eat strawberries.

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ how on earth was that a two week food shop. One bag of spinach and one box of strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duck me that wouldn’t last one day in my house. We are a family of 4 and I buy two of everything weekly. Strawberries, raspberries, bananas, plums, grapes, broccoli, sweet potatoes, courgettes, baby corn, sugar snap peas, apples, pears etc.
And she got one box of 6 eggs??? That would last two days in my house. Honestly can’t believe that was the only fruit, veg and eggs she picked up. Due to “everything that’s going on” I’ve been getting a fresh produce delivery weekly from our local farm shop. She’s either really bloody stupid or they don’t have a lot of money like they make out. I’m sorry but that was not a two week food shop.
I have four eggs in one go just making two omelettes 🙈 wouldn’t last me one meal along with feeding the rest or the family.

Reactions: 15
Look I’m not going to lie my 5 year old hates fruit & veg but I offer all the time and it gets hidden in stuff! I’ll blend up stuff into sauces, hide it in mash 😂 we also have a superman drink every morning which both kids love! obvs blended up fruit smoothie but they don’t know that 😂 my point been all kids don’t love fruit and veg but as a parent you do what you have to!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just realized why she never shows wine in her hauls or fruit. She probably buys tons of grapes and then sends Beaver boy out on the hills to stomp grapes and turn them into wine aka "filling in potholes".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching her food haul makes my head hurt 🤦‍♀️ Her vocabulary and repetitiveness is absolutely shocking, surely she hears it the same as we do when she’s editing it? To me it actually comes across so unprofessional, and it’s clear that she’s just posting any shite content for the sake of it. No point posting food hauls when she buys the same things every single week. It’s painful to see how she just refuses to feed her kids anything remotely healthy. I don’t even have kids but she honestly sets a great example of how NOT to parent.

Reactions: 25
I can't watch it without wanting to scream ... I shop for me husband and four young children ... We get 2 bags of satsumas 3 packs of apples 3 punnets of grapes 1 large punnet of blueberries 1 pack of raspberries 8 bananas a pack of kiwi fruit and 3 grapefruits every shop ... Has she thought that if she stopped buying all the junk food and healthy was the only option then the boys may actually eat something healthy ???..... ( We do eat junk food too just to add but we've always being consistent when little to prioritise fruit .. also I know children can be fussy don't get me started on our battle for getting veg down our gang but I still buy that in bulk and serve it every meal because I'm their mum ! )

Reactions: 13
She could even blend up fruit & veg and make ice lollies instead of those magnums every time.

Even homemade pancakes (if they're a must!) would be healthier than those packaged ones.

Reactions: 16
Why doesn't she get chickens? Thay are in the perfect spot Steve could knock up a house for them or even use the barn thay have and the chickens could wander round the garden. The boys would love caring for them and collecting the eggs. Chickens aren't expensive to keep either and love scraps.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.