Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this will offend people but if you rely on strangers on the internet swiping up to buy something via a link you’ve shared just to have some sort of income, then you really need to get off the internet and find a better job. Aff links are just beggy and greedy, more so when it’s items the person doesn’t even own. If someone told me 10 years ago that’s how people would make an income I’d have laughed in their face!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I'd love there to be more to their story as I love a good cloak and dagger mystery! 😂 I feel it's way less dramatic. Steve has probably got a bit of work with the local farmers, he's probably met them in the pub he goes to. He will probably do anything to avoid being trapped in the house with his child bride and his own kids. He strikes me as that old fashioned 'woman must be bare foot' in the kitchen and tea on the table type. She always sounds pissed off when she says he's buggered off yet again.

Reactions: 22
I know this will offend people but if you rely on strangers on the internet swiping up to buy something via a link you’ve shared just to have some sort of income, then you really need to get off the internet and find a better job. Aff links are just beggy and greedy, more so when it’s items the person doesn’t even own. If someone told me 10 years ago that’s how people would make an income I’d have laughed in their face!
100% this. Absolutely boils my blood when they put aff links up to things that have seen they thought others might like the looks of (otherwise known as, I won't buy it but please line my pocket by swiping up) I would never in a million years swipe up on anyone's link. Get a proper job or do without the few quid you generate from being a "influencer".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I asked 2ss a while back how he afforded to not work. He told me his job but I can’t remember the ‘official’ name of it, it’s basically working on the moors. I asked if he was killing animals and he said not him in particular, which I took to mean the other people were, is that legal?! Something like that anyway... anyone know the proper name?. He also said he was a private landlord so I expect daddy bought him some houses and now he gets to keep the rent on those.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I reckon the reason they're so quiet about it is less to do with the embarrassment and more to do with the fact it's probably cash in hand. I don't think the job itself is anything dodgy, just a bit of labouring, fixing, heavy lifting, odd jobs, etc. but there's no way they'll be declaring it.

Reactions: 21
I asked 2ss on one of his Q&As a while back how he afforded not to work and he private DMd me instead of posting the reply. He told me his job but I can’t remember the ‘official’ name of it, it’s basically working on the moors. I asked if he was killing animals and he said not him in particular, which I took to mean the other people were, is that legal?! Something like that anyway... anyone know the proper name?. He also said he was a private landlord so I expect daddy bought him some houses and now he gets to keep the rent on those.
He’s just someone’s oil rag, he was probably his dads when he worked for him except then it came with a slightly more expensive lifestyle hence what first attracted the Beg who’s probably now wondering what does Ste exactly get up to on these little ‘drives’ and who is he really seeing because she hasn’t really got a clue!

Reactions: 8
Longtime lurker on here but I am from the same area as her friends and know of them and as far as I know Lauren does not have a brother (I was a couple of years above at their school). Craven is a popular surname so I thought I would provide clarity- let’s not get carried away with our theories!

Reactions: 10
It was me who said about her not knowing how long it would take to move house....

I don't think them 2 are the brains of a drugs operation at all, more likely he's just put some of his redundancy money towards and that relative of Lauren Craven is the real mastermind of the "business" (her brother or bf, cant remember which, is apparently known in the area for that sort of thing) and 2ss helps out with the couriering. "Gryn Ltd" probably being nothing but a money laundering operation.....around the time Gryn was incorporated is around the time Steve mysteriously stopped appearing on Beggys channel and in Beggys insta stories.

Why has beggy never showed the teeth whitening stuff on her social media? If my bf had a business that was something my followers would potentially be interested in like teeth whitening, i'd be doing all I could to help....

i reckon he must have been earning about 5k a month at his dads place, a farm hand would earn what? 1k per month if they're lucky and not get paid any holidays? I doubt that'd even cover the mortgage on the dungeon tbh

Anyone know what the monthly wage is from Channel Mum?
I dont know for sure, but someone mentioned on here once it would be about £1,200-£1,400 a month. But I dont know for sure

I reckon the reason they're so quiet about it is less to do with the embarrassment and more to do with the fact it's probably cash in hand. I don't think the job itself is anything dodgy, just a bit of labouring, fixing, heavy lifting, odd jobs, etc. but there's no way they'll be declaring it.
It will definitely be cash in hand. During shooting season people go ‘picking up’ on shoot days for £30 a day. I can imagine it’s something like that but as it’s not shoot season he will be doing odd jobs. My partner is a gamekeeper and he’s flat out at the minute trying to get the pens ready for the eggs coming

Reactions: 6
was that the clothing line she started ages ago?
No, that was hello style
This says it’s something to do with business support services

R
really? I highly doubt that. You don’t get several mortgages when your declared income is £0...

Reactions: 2
I asked 2ss a while back how he afforded to not work. He told me his job but I can’t remember the ‘official’ name of it, it’s basically working on the moors. I asked if he was killing animals and he said not him in particular, which I took to mean the other people were, is that legal?! Something like that anyway... anyone know the proper name?. He also said he was a private landlord so I expect daddy bought him some houses and now he gets to keep the rent on those.
Gamekeeper? They look after land and it seems that's what hes doing when hes not filling in holes

2 of many things that annoy me about begs..
1 the way she licks her lips when she speaks and 2 the way she goes alllllll around the houses when trying to explain something so simple. The mice ate your paddling pool just leave it at that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s in the other sitting room cos I’ve only ever seen the half a sofa in the living room? Why do the boys share when there’s 4 bedrooms? Maybe they’ve got a weed grow going on 🤔😂
Saving it for the imaginary baby girl...

• Haha
Yes of course it’s legal. Wild animals have to be managed to protect all of the wildlife and natural habitat. That’s why deer, rabbits, badgers etc are all managed. Obviously the people who do it have to be trained and licensed etc but yes, it’s a very normal job to have in the countryside.

Reactions: 6
She’s deffo still buying followers let’s not forget that 😜 also how come she goes for 2 walks at least when we are only supposed to go out for one !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.