Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I see... So it was Alfie that has your phone and has deleted your bot followers 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhh I see... So it was Alfie that has your phone and has deleted your bot followers 🤭😂😂
She’s sooooo bleeping pathetic and transparent! Has totally asked Alfie to film her just to post that.dont care if your sitting pretending to edit as if your some big YouTube star, we all know what you’re also doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go... omg guys so alfehhh had maaa phone earlier takin videowwws and hes some how bought me followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who’s feeling an insta troll tattle life melt down coming imminently????😂 that, or a crazed sexed up low cut arse out camel toe dance around the dungeon kitchen, flinging her ✌🏼 Boys out of the way😭😂 I swear the only reason Steve isn’t about is because she’s glued to her phone, constantly refreshing here and policing her instagram. I bet Steve is sick to the back teeth of hearing her banging on about how ‘jelouuus’ we all are of her 🙄
While she obsesses over her pretend career, it gives Steve the freedom to do what he wants, where he wants. Beggy is stuck in a miserable house in a far from happy relationship. To her the boys are props for content rather than her actually parenting and protecting them. In some ways Steve being there is probably the only thing physically protecting the boys from the perverts she seems to attract online, she is so desparate for attention I would hate to think of the endless procession of blokes in and out of the boys lives.

Reactions: 16
Here we go... omg guys so alfehhh had maaa phone earlier takin videowwws and hes some how bought me followers.
She’s seriously carrying on like a child now, reading here and then planning to make it look like her child had her phone so she wouldn’t look guilty of sitting deleting followers. Does she not realise it makes her like more guilty 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The funny thing is that we have all the screenshots from her and all of our posts from here. Whatever excuse she uses, she's fucked! You are going to get outed for your behaviour Rebecca, one way or the other!!!!

Reactions: 18
I noticed this too she will be the first one with a sob story of being at a&e when the boys get hurt.nothing surprises me with her anymore.
I've said this repeatedly, parents like her are quick to cry when things go wrong, even though they've ignored risks that have been highlighted. She is an advert on how not to parent, she and Steve are both useless. Steve is slightly more hands on and genuine with the boys, but he also has responsibility for safety in and around the house and just like Beggy he doesn't do anything about it.

Reactions: 15
6EF341F0-602B-4EC1-890E-F782B031DAF2.png

I've said this repeatedly, parents like her are quick to cry when things go wrong, even though they've ignored risks that have been highlighted. She is an advert on how not to parent, she and Steve are both useless. Steve is slightly more hands on and genuine with the boys, but he also has responsibility for safety in and around the house and just like Beggy he doesn't do anything about it.
This is spot on. Steve will wake up one day and be tired of her self adoration and neglecting the kids and decide it’s a partner and wife he wants, not some silly girl playing dress up in the spare room and spending all her time on social media and spending money on absolute crap like fake followers .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure some said in the last post about her purposely placing the photos of her gran on her desk for the vids and now it’s missing again
7182599A-9ED7-4E3B-8BBF-7E5A135FBDC0.jpeg

Does anyone remember this Troll post and an influencer put her on their stories telking everyone to go follow her.. she gained about 6k followers in about a day or two! So i think thats what that was back in august 2019!
please don’t call PTWM an influencer she is vile! Head over the her threads!

Reactions: 21
Trampoline with no net right next to a huge wall of rocks... 👏 Still #influencingforgood tho 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
When has rebegger ever bothered with Fopperbollox? Unless I have missed something? She's probably been on here, seen she also has a thread so thinks they have something in common (apart from both being complete and utter arseholes and awful mothers and youtube fails) No idea why she would tag her. Both need removing from channel mum.

Reactions: 9
When has rebegger ever bothered with Fopperbollox? Unless I have missed something? She's probably been on here, seen she also has a thread so thinks they have something in common (apart from both being complete and utter arseholes and awful mothers and youtube fails) No idea why she would tag her. Both need removing from channel mum.
couldn’t have put that better myself 😉

Anyone heard back from channelmum.?I emailed but no response.
Me neither

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So beggy you're going to try and tell us the following....

At some point during the weekend, Alfie, who (through no fault of his own) can barely string a sentence together, can just about write his own name and can't say "cow and a camel" took your phone for an extended period of time when it's normally glued to your hand - unlikely

Once in possession of the phone he then proceeded to know Beggys passcode, input it correctly and open safari - almost not possible

Once safari was open he then proceeded to type "buy instagram followers" and select a website offering such a service- definetely beyond the realms of possibility.

Once browsing on lowcostinstagramfollowersdirect.com or whatever website he found, he then proceeded to select the amount of followers he wanted for mummehs account and somehow found a valid debit card without 2ss and eggeh beggehs knowledge, input all the details correctly, understanding exactly what the website was asking for when it said CVV and the postcode numbers the card was registered to, in order to make a purchase 😳🙄😩🤦🏻‍♀️ again not possible

He then would have had to provide said dodgy website with mummehs instagram name - not a chance

He then realises one day later he's done something realleh realleh naughteh and procures mummehs phone again somehow, puts in correct passcode AGAIN, opens the instagram app correctly, identifies which of these bots have come from yesterday's hi jinks and as a 6 year old with more or less confirmed developmental delay miraculously knows how to work the delete and block function - get to duck!

Really beggy you're digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole if this is the narrative you're going to try and push 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.