Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just embarrassing! Think I’m also going to send the fake follower screenshots to the other influencers that ‘support’ her. I know a lot of genuine influencers HATE it when others buy followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think of the fact she’s gone to aldi and then whipped her phone out every 5 mins to check it how much crap and shits on her screen 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just when you thought she couldn't get anymore tragic. Can always rely on her to many your day feel better #influence4thebetter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think she's removing them herself, it's the fact shes bought them from a dodgey site and they never last longer than a few minutes because Instagram cramps down on them harder now. So Insta is removing them BUT she's bought a replenishing bundle so it keeps giving her more till eventually some stick. I work in marketing and we see this stuff all the time but usually from such smaller influencers, it's shameful from her.

Reactions: 22
She must be desperately trying to concoct an excuse for all the activity on her followers list today. Cue one huge rant about her account being hacked, trolls and how she would never ever buy followers

Reactions: 13
Definitely think she’s deleting them, that’s why she’s not been on stories. She’s too busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be desperately trying to concoct an excuse for all the activity on her followers list today. Cue one huge rant about her account being hacked, trolls and how she would never ever buy followers
Its gonna sound like such bull tit, why would someone hack an account and pay money to buy them followers 😂😂 her sheep are so thick they will probably lap it up 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think she's removing them herself, it's the fact shes bought them from a dodgey site and they never last longer than a few minutes because Instagram cramps down on them harder now. So Insta is removing them BUT she's bought a replenishing bundle so it keeps giving her more till eventually some stick. I work in marketing and we see this stuff all the time but usually from such smaller influencers, it's shameful from her.
This is true. There was an article doing the rounds recently how Instagram will delete inactive, spammy, fake accounts 🤔

Reactions: 8
If she didn’t act all high and bleeping mighty all the time id actually feel sorry for her....so embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Her silence speaks volumes.

She'd have her Aldi shop laid out on the table by now, fingering each packet and over explaining every decision that went into her purchases but not today. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its gonna sound like such bull tit, why would someone hack an account and pay money to buy them followers 😂😂 her sheep are so thick they will probably lap it up 🐑
Don’t give her ideas, nobody would believe someone else bought them, if they had she’d have addressed it by now. And it’s funny how only now when we are discussing it that they start going down. She’s been at it for ages by looks of it, and buying likes too. She’s a big fat fake

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.