Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was weird when they did a couples Q&A the one where she said she fancies Tom Hardy... he said "I'm not going anywhere" as if to say she might? Was a strange thing to say. It was when they were bullshitting saying they're not in a rush to get married. Maybe now as you say, he's not that into her anymore now she's let herself go a bit.
I personally think so. I think they were both users. She wanted him for his money and cars and houses. He wanted her as arm candy to show off. Both didn't look at the long haul. Now she's Loosing her looks and he's lost his well paid job and his cars may be "classics" or rare but they look like standard cars to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 12
Suhhhhh with Freshly Cosmetics, they're a very small independent skincare company who paid Rebecca to advertise a face serum for them (poor them I feel so sorry for this company πŸ˜₯πŸ’”)

Reb did her usual qvc shpeel on the sponsored post saying she'd been using it it was great blah blah blah... then more or less within the hour of the sponsored post going up, she took to stories to show her hanging spotty skin and say her skin had been so bad could anyone suggest anything to improve it...

Now I doubt it was the fault of the serum.... I'd bet she never even touched it as she can't even do basic skincare like take her makeup off before bed so anything more complicated than that's a definite no go πŸ˜‚ more than likely her minging diet is more to blame for the state of her skin.... But jesus christ even if you're only selling at a car boot sale never mind if this is what you call YOUR JOB surely you know not to say somethings great then 2 seconds later say something that totally contradicts your sales pitch.

Freshly Cosmetics were then alerted to how she'd mugged them off and then something happened either they refused to pay in full or just gave her a telling off. Then Princess Beggy who can't ever be questioned posted a picture of herself crying saying "trolls are trying to ruin my business" erm noooo love you did that yourself πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Thank you!! Oh my god I actually remember her posting that photo of her crying but didn’t know what had happened! She’s such a moron πŸ˜‚ how long had she been trying it for? She needs to have tested it for 4-6 weeks to be able to give a proper review or opinion when it comes to skincare - she doesn’t even wash her bloody face she’s grim πŸ˜‚ can’t think of anyone worse to promote a skincare product!! I wonder what they said to her πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Who are her girls, like? Never seen anyone apart from that Lauren. Also imagine coming across her on the dance floor with her moves πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Don’t think I’d tuck my T-shirt in my joggers it’s not a good look beggar it emphasises your fat bits unfortunately 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously wish she would stop wearing those joggers! They make her look huge!!
Thing is she isn't huge, she just needs to wear the correct size clothing and clothing that flatters her figure. They do absolutely nothing for her midriff. I also think they are a really unflattering pair, the cut and material of them look like a cheap pair she got to fit in instead of getting a pair that actually looked like those currently in fashion.

Reactions: 10
Someone called her Flubber on a thread or two back and it just came to me watching prance about 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys !!!! The roast is up I repeat the roast is up !! This is not a drill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bet they all end up with ring sting after that. Not a chance the chicken has lasted this long and is still fresh, miracle if it has!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.