Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad existence that you care more about fake followers online than you do about actual life. Weird weird human

Reactions: 14
Rebecca, oh Rebecca you silly little girl trying to play at ‘I’m a big shot influencer / tik tok star / boss babe / hun and definitely last a mum’ you’re failing miserably at all of this, you can’t even get purchasing followers right!

It’s been a shame having to report all the Elena, Irina, Karina, Diane accounts with their beautiful sunrise / kitten / football pictures as SPAM last night.....and how ironic, it’s one of your favourite foods as well! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
50.2k 😂😂 your fingers starting to hurt bec’s?

She's gone up by hundreds since I went to bed at gone midnight! Deffo buying cos who the duck would follow her just to see reposts of other people's crappy baking 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she's so transparent it's embarrassing.

• Haha
She's gone up by hundreds since I went to bed at gone midnight! Deffo buying cos who the duck would follow her just to see reposts of other people's crappy baking 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she's so transparent it's embarrassing.
She's gone down 600+ in the past 2 hours 😂😂😂 we noticed how big a jump it was from midnight to 7am and she must've checked on here so started deleting them all 😂😂😂 she was at 50.8k this morn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A little bit of Irina in Beg’s life, a little bit of Elena, fuels her lies.
A little of Marina is all she needs, a little of Karina share my recipes.

New remix by me, releasing when all this Corona CRAP goes away 🥳.
Lambo number 5 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How do you get them reported for buying fake followers and getting the fake ones removed?

Reactions: 6
She’ll come on soon and claim to have been editing all morning that’s why she’s been quiet 😂
Hi begs 😚😚😚😚 hope your ooowwwkaaaayyyyy and feeling guuwwwddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, her followers are now going down? Reckon she’s read here and us now going to pretend that loads of dodgy fake accounts are following her?!
Came here to say the same! She’s read here and started deleting some! She won’t delete enough to bring her under 50k tho.stupid dick imaging wasting your money paying to make it look like you have more followers than you deserve

Reactions: 8
But 50k followers just isn't a lot at all in influencer terms. I have a separate account for a hobby of mine, and loads of people I follow have 20-50k followers and it's not some big thing. They just like said hobby and have full time jobs and families too. It's not their 'job' like Rebegga states it is. 50k is pretty measly.
I have an account with over 65k followers and I post about once a week, a couple of stories a day, really high engagement rate - I’ve maybe made about £500 through brand collabs but OMG I would never think to do it full time I’d be homeless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Begs, save you searching through them all, Tamara and Marina are others to search and delete whilst you're at it 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have an account with over 65k followers and I post about once a week, a couple of stories a day, really high engagement rate - I’ve maybe made about £500 through brand collabs but OMG I would never think to do it full time I’d be homeless 😂😂😂
And also it takes weeks and weeks to build up even a few hundred followers on my account, even when my content is constantly reposted on viral pages etc so hers are so clearly fake

Reactions: 12
She better get them followers under 50k or I’m going rogue 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On talking about the food shop as if nothing’s wrong and she hasn’t been sitting hitting the block button all morning 😂😂shes bleeping crazyyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marina, Irina, Tamara, elena, Karina, Diana, Veronica, Olga, angelina - I’ve taken a screen recording of how many followers she has of each name but file too large to post here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh she’s a silly cow .
When buying insta followers there are couple of options - you can buy them in a bulk OR choose a “dripping “ option where you get just a little bit more followers day by day - I thought she went for dripping option .. clearly got bored of it and topped it up to a full 1k bulk lol

also -some companies can black list her if they find out that she’s buying followers . No one wants to spend few hundreds / thousands to advertise their product to fake Karinas , Irinas and Elenas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has her forehead always been that big?! I’ve just noticed how big it actually is, more like a five head than a forehead 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.