Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just helping my sister decide on baby names. She’s going to be gutted when she realises ‘Elena’ is more popular than we first thought. Hundreds and hundreds just on Becky’s follower list alone! Wonder how many live in the Dales?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Right guys. If she puts a grid post about 50k we ALL have to comment!!!! Although I don’t think she’d dare because she’ll obviously read here first!
Wow bec, can’t believe so many people called Irina and Elena are interested in you! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quick google search and there is loads of articles on why not to buy followers. Instagram apparently purged fake accounts often so she may end up back down at 40k followers with nothing to show for her money. Looks like it costs around £30 for 1000 maybe. Brands are even more unlikely to work with her because it makes her engagement look awful. She’d be better having 30k and 1.5k likes because it then shows she has a higher engagement. Best of all, if she has that many fake accounts in a short space of tome apparently there is a chance Instagram could suspend her account because they think it’s been hacked!

Reactions: 15
Guys, her followers are now going down? Reckon she’s read here and us now going to pretend that loads of dodgy fake accounts are following her?!

Reactions: 11
A little bit of Irina in Beg’s life, a little bit of Elena, fuels her lies.
A little of Marina is all she needs, a little of Karina share my recipes.

New remix by me, releasing when all this Corona CRAP goes away 🥳.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Just looked in to it some more.. you seem to have to basically log in to Instagram through the dodgy site (I’m assuming that’s so no one can buy followers on your behalf) that’s mental! That’s basically giving scammers your password 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
300 followers down! Que sob story about someone hacking her account and buying all the followers 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she really think that people won’t notice the fake followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know her 🐑 won’t believe that she could do anything so underhand but they all share her one brain cell! When you look at the pages of these new followers their posts have no likes or comments.....so blatantly obvious 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
don’t quote me but I swear at one point she said she deletes or blocks people who don’t have a profile picture or am I imagining this?

Oh btw I reckon she’s not on insta this morning because she’s been ‘hacked’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must think her followers are thick, gone up by hundreds of followers when the last thing she posted on her grid was 3 days ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy duck this is brilliant 😂
How’s she going to deal with this if people start questioning her? I just had a look at her followers and you’re all right.......so obvious how fake they are!! Cringing so hard for her.

Reactions: 17
I swear when I looked this morning she was in 50.5k now 50.3k?
She was on 50.6k and is going down to 50.3 again. She hasn't been on all morning so has probably read here and her block and delete finger is going ten to the dozen

• Haha
So while a lot of YouTubers were making a video to donate the money made, Rebecca has been buying followers so she can get to 50k. She really is a vile woman. As if anyone wants to follow a woman who never washes, doesn’t give a tit about her kids and makes basic witch recipes daily.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She was on 50.6k and is going down to 50.3 again. She hasn't been on all morning so has probably read here and her block and delete finger is going ten to the dozen
She literally is! I just used a my ‘other’ non blocked account and followed her, within seconds she had deleted and blocked. So (please don’t judge me - I’m at a loose end) I made up another account and added a picture to see if this made a difference and again within seconds was deleted and blocked. She literally must be sat on Instagram deleting and blocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg it’s so bleeping obvious she’s been buying them !!!!!! How many people with the same name ????! I really hope she doesn’t get away with this! And to think she was ‘so sor shocked’ that people ‘buy’ insta followers ???!? And she’s gone and done the same 🙄 what a fuckking hyprocrite😡😡😡
B9C9AA26-5B41-4498-B05D-5EE0FC3D7B79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The recent re post was only uploaded 5m ago by the original account. She's quick fire on them in case she gets tagged in something she doesn't want again.

Reactions: 9
What was that Instagram page that used to always post stuff about rebecca? Then she screen recorded something and her real profile showed up...
Just so she could maybe post about it. Or that guy that takes the piss out of the influencers, mainly beggy, hopefully he posts about it.
So she's been deleting over 300 followers this morning 🥴 while the boys roam about themselves again, great mum you are Rebecca.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.