Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 100% convinced that the only reason she’s posted that igtv of Surrey Mama’s mini egg cake is because she SM has a 31/2 year old, and Rebecca will do literally anything to avoid having to acknowledge that she made a mistake.

Reactions: 16
Find it so funny she’s posting her current hair faves like anyone would take inspiration from it, her hair is absolutely horrific 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just to add Rebecca, if you are reading here ...... from a nurse who has seen the damage choking can cause, sausages cut into round discs and grapes whole or halved the incorrect way are extremely dangerous too xx
And bloody Maltesers.

Reactions: 6
Does she do any content of her own now or is just constant reposts of tit recipes?? I can’t cope!

Reactions: 18
My “lockdown glam” literally includes some eyebrow pencil and mascara. And if I’m feeling really motivated I put on an actual bra rather than a crop top. Why would you put all of that on your face to sit in your house? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 14
She really is a massive gif isn’t she?? Gardening and all the random stuff they do could have waited until tomorrow surely? Easter, birthdays, Christmas, Halloween never seen to be fun in that house. It always seems like a normal day and that’s so sad.

Reactions: 12
Steve cut his hair yesterday, what’s she lying for 😂. He makes my insides cringe. Also looks like she’s had her monthly wash 🙌🏼

Reactions: 12
Steve cut his hair yesterday, what’s she lying for 😂. He makes my insides cringe. Also looks like she’s had her monthly wash 🙌🏼
Why was he acting so gay then 😂😂
And how much has Alfie morphed into them two!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woody surely must be anaemic the amount he sleeps bless him x
Either that or they've got an old appliance of some sort giving off carbon monoxide to say he can't be woken up in that old building would worry me sick but for begga it's just a fun time to film him and put it on her stories.

Reactions: 9
I know getting kids to eat healthy can be a challenge but I think it’s sort of accepted by some people that ‘kids just eat sweets chocolate etc’ and what can ya do? Well actually just show that you’re trying - keep offering veg even if they don’t eat it.

Yes a treat is fine, but daily? I think some parents think because they give kids some milk, a few bits of fruit and whatever they’ll just grow! This maybe true but actually it’s concerning what’s going on inside and the habits they’re forming from a young age. It’s not right and Rebecca just sticks a blueberry on toast and thinks it’s fine 😱😯🤪

Rebecca has annoyed me for a long time and I don’t know why I keep watching what she’s doing to be honest?! Does anyone else feel like that?

He is mid thirties tbh

Funny you say that. Look what I found on her highlights the other day. Both the grapes and blueberries should be quartered length ways ffs. It’s not as if she has an excuse for being a lazy parent View attachment 107757
how much time does she have to label each item of food 🤨

I know getting kids to eat healthy can be a challenge but I think it’s sort of accepted by some people that ‘kids just eat sweets chocolate etc’ and what can ya do? Well actually just show that you’re trying - keep offering veg even if they don’t eat it.

Yes a treat is fine, but daily? I think some parents think because they give kids some milk, a few bits of fruit and whatever they’ll just grow! This maybe true but actually it’s concerning what’s going on inside and the habits they’re forming from a young age. It’s not right and Rebecca just sticks a blueberry on toast and thinks it’s fine 😱😯🤪

Rebecca has annoyed me for a long time and I don’t know why I keep watching what she’s doing to be honest?! Does anyone else feel like that?

Its defo hate watching i think! She makes me cringeeeeee

Find it so funny she’s posting her current hair faves like anyone would take inspiration from it, her hair is absolutely horrific 😂😂😂
More like what to avoid using to avoid looking like you're wearing a weave made out of straw

She's too lazy to persevere, it's much easier to keep feeding them sugar and fat filled junk. The only thing any of her vlogs are fit for is to show people what not to do, or how not to behave.

Reactions: 7
4922EA70-4CC1-401A-87F3-EEAAADC88B31.png

Will she see this as a personal attack too just like mini egg gate? Stair gate gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
When I first started watching her she seemed so natural in front of the camera and really likeable. It's seems strange that she now appears quite uncomfortable and struggling to engage with her audience. I hope that she's actually okay and nothing behind the scenes is happening.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.