Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liza Prideaux did a make up video today showing how to mix your moisturiser with your iconic highlighter as a base. Later today... we get the same thing from Rebecca. She’s never done it like that before. She copies everything everyone does. At least give people credit.
UGG did too (she mentioned how she uses it) so I suspect Iconic have sent out a missive to them all.

Reactions: 4
Please can I add that melting chocolate in a microwave is a great way to burn it. Most people melt it in a bowl over hot water, she really is clueless, I think I learnt that in the first year of secondary school in cooking lessons...something she clearly skived!
came here to say this 😂😂 it just looked dry and burnt to me. I thought everyone knew you put it over a pan with hot water 🙄

Reactions: 17
Please can I add that melting chocolate in a microwave is a great way to burn it. Most people melt it in a bowl over hot water, she really is clueless, I think I learnt that in the first year of secondary school in cooking lessons...something she clearly skived!
I came here to say it looks burnt.

I came here to say it looks burnt.
I can't cook or bake for tit and even I know this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have her lips been mentioned by her at all? I know in the past she's said she gets fillers and I always thought they looked so much nicer in throwback photos. Well now I've noticed in lockdown her lips are reducing in size and I think she looks so much nicer for it. No big duck mouth.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticing her follower count increasing all the time? It was 49.3k this morning and suddenly she’s at 49.5k now??? Just over a week ago she was sitting at 48.8k followers? I highly doubt she’s gained that many in a week? I think miss beggy is buying followers to get her to 50k quicker 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I looked at one point today and she was on 49.4k...... for someone whos beein waiting to get 5k extra followers since xmas a jump of 300 in a day seems big no?

I have also just been watching LJC's stories....she has said she's wearing a 12 atm so in rebs next cheap tat haul thats what size she no doubt will get and it will still be too small :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry if I upset anyone but I can’t let this pass because she’s made me so 🤬🤬🤬 I understand we have to do whatever we can to keep us feeling positive at the moment but all her posts are either reposts of what her 🐑 do and tag her in, posts about what shite she bakes and to top it off comes today’s bleeping make up tutorial 🤷🏻‍♀️ ‘Lockdown Glam’ ‘Quarantine Glam’ ......she actually makes me want to cry with her insensitivity 😭 The two faces that have affected me today.....take your pick Rebecca as to which one is a c**t every single day and which one I want to hug and tell her that she’s doing an amazing job and we will never be able to thank her for what she does every single day 😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Since being in the house I’ve had a pamper night every night before bed just to wind down and chill out don’t know how she can put a picture all over the internet with hairy pits I’m sorry there’s absolutely no excuse for that especially now when we’re all in the house maybe she should take a bath if she’s bored in the house and in the house bored 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
TBH she should be washing but if she wants to grow her body hair then there isn’t anything wrong with that. There isn’t anything dirty about body hair. I’m not sticking up for her, she should have a bath but body hair is natural.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why was her melted chocolate so thick and lumpy?

Oh yeah cos it was probably bleeping burnt.

Jesus christ she can't even make cornflake buns properly, you melt chocolate over a pan of hot water you bint.

Reactions: 20
TBH she should be washing but if she wants to grow her body hair then there isn’t anything wrong with that. There isn’t anything dirty about body hair. I’m not sticking up for her, she should have a bath but body hair is natural.
She’s only shown her hairy armpits because Stacey Solomon did a while back and got praised for it .

Reactions: 25
She’s only shown her hairy armpits because Stacey Solomon did a while back and got praised for it .
I’m not saying that she not a dick, and she is. But hair isn’t dirty as other people were implying upthread. I understand she’s posting it to seem relatable and is also still grim because she never bathes, but hair isn’t really the problem

• Sick
Reactions: 8
In her latest video she says that people like to twist anything she says/does to make her look like a bad person. She doesn’t need our help with that she’s just completely tone deaf and ignorant to what goes on in the real world outside the dungeon. I’ll always laugh at when showing the house on YouTube she didn’t want to come across that she was bragging 😂😂😂 bragging about half a couch and her children sleeping on the floor!! She is completely bone idle and actually has no real skills. If it weren’t for Steve’s money she’d have nothing, and even with his money her quality of life is not something any of us are envious of. If she wasn’t so smug I’d pity her, I think her family should have stepped in a long time ago she’s too far gone now to ever change her ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was watching an old vlog out of curiosity and she credited a vlogger at the start, saying she would leave the link below and then didn’t 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ You just can skip those things out!

Reactions: 5
Oh juicy! Not like Becky to disagree with polite constructive criticism. Cue the passive aggressive quotes being shared in 3, 2, 1

Reactions: 21
She will never ever apologise and hold her hands up and say she was wrong. What is wrong with her, just say oh god yeah I honestly didn’t realise, I’m sorry! It’s all defend, defend, defend!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.