Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckkkk offff! She cannot possibly still fit in her clothes from last year?! She has gained at least 2 stone since then, maybe even 3 with the amount of shite she’s eaten in the last week alone! Also, almost 10k views and only 40 comments and a few hundred likes 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big hug. Sending lots of love to you and your family x
Thankyou, husband home now, confirmed he does have covid19 but there is no treatment unless his breathing deteriorates further. He says he has never felt so ill or been so scared, hospital was terrifying. Just so glad to have him home

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Think we all agree that she is neither ugly or fat...but her personality makes her hideous! Her smugness is disgusting and she has no reason whatsoever to even be smug. Her lies make her look stupid. Her selfishness make her seem like a tit mum. Her lack of originality is just boring now. Not sure how much longer her "influencer job" 🤢 is gonna last.

Reactions: 29
Truth is, being an Instagram influencer is such a saturated industry now. 49k followers means nothing nowadays, you can buy that for a small amount of cash. She has a low engagement and gets under 5k views per YouTube video.
She’s a housewife.

Reactions: 22
Thankyou, husband home now, confirmed he does have covid19 but there is no treatment unless his breathing deteriorates further. He says he has never felt so ill or been so scared, hospital was terrifying. Just so glad to have him home
So sorry. Thinking of you xxxxx

Reactions: 3
I would be seriously concerned if I was her. This is not a career, it’s a hobby l
60ABFDEF-D0D0-4617-89CA-5F3E02B2CD9B.jpeg
2B758F85-E4C0-4558-B486-CC771BD2AAFC.jpeg
B5069241-D3E5-4702-94DC-7FC778415EC9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Very inappropriate video I think. I’m pretty sure most of us will be wearing loungewear for the foreseeable future 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well fashionista Lamb says the lockdown look is all about letting your tits hang free in your dirty old trainers worn with dresses so tiny, tight and strappy they look more like a vest riding up your arse .... I'm sure we'll all go out for our hour long que outside the supermarket dressed like this now she's inspired us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mums house. Dads house haha hahahahaha I cannot even. Too much echo falls hun

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well when one is such a seasoned traveller, it can be hard to remember all the places one has ventured to.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.