Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be a massively unpopular opinion but I actually dont mind Steve, I reckon hes just as fed up with begs as we are and that's why hes always out filling in pot holes and finding other pointless jobs to do to get away from her 😂 hes the only one that fully interacts with the kids and makes an effort. Shes all about me me me

Reactions: 20
Coronavirus to her isn't important it's just for content now to gain likes... We all saw what she really thought about it a few weeks ago ... The only time she will get emotionally invested will be when her hen do is cancelled and then her wedding ...
I don't think she is bothered about the hen or wedding.

We would be hearing an awful lot more about it if she were. I think she's mentioned it once or twice but compared to other accounts I follow who were also due to get married this year, there hasn't been much discussion about how she feels about it. She certainly doesn't seem panicked or worried like the others are about their big days. Maybe that's ignorance on her part but I think she could possibly be glad it's not going to go ahead.

She's ruined her hair, she's packed on weight, money is tight for them and so she's probably thinking that postponing it isn't that bad because it buys her more time.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion. Rebecca lamb 33: Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine. Can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I got so sick of seeing her posting that lipstick "Barley there" I thought it can't be barley surely, it ain't the colour of barley.

Googled it.

It's called Barely There and she's just thick as duck.

Literally copied it off the tube and still can't spell it. And she's home schooling? duck me.
I’m not sticking up for her at all (she totally grinds my gears!) but do they actusllqq subtitle they put up over the stories
It’s a chocolate mug cake..they’ve been around ages! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t mind but she really is starting to make out these recipes are her own that she has come up with herself! Just say ‘found this recipe on wherever’ then show the steps instead of been like oh thank me later 😂
Doesn't even look like she’s managed to get chocolate mug cake right either. It looks so gooey and gross. Literally looks like a bowl of melted chocolate with cream over the top 🤮

Is she for real? If she thinks her house looks anything but dark, dreary and falling apart she is seriously deluded 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Lots of initiatives on Instagram gifting holiday cottage stay to a NHS member of staff ...... think we might deserve a break more than you Rebecca 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how she does baking with golden boy whilst woody sleeps, and she said its what they always do? Why cant she do it with Woody aswell? Oh because hes not the fave i remember now. Shes not fit to be a mother

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Funny how we never seem to see any baking ingredients in her food shop. Chocolate chips is the most I’ve seen recently.. Keep up Rebs

Reactions: 12
Do we reckon her urmazinnn baking is gunna be Easter egg cheesecakes or something?

Reactions: 11
Do we reckon her urmazinnn baking is gunna be Easter egg cheesecakes or something?
Have a quick Google of Easter baking with kids and you might get ahead on the recipe she is about to steal and sell as her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.