Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you have to do is swipe up and sign up and you can get reading like me.
Hun, you’ve been reading the same book for 12 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First thing, I don't think anything in topshop mens section will fit the boys till theyre in their teens at least beggy :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, I think her main concern - given that Alfies doing reception work when he's in year 1, and has missed AT A MINIMUM 3 weeks worth of school anyways to go to tenerife, menorca, thomas land and centre parcs, not counting the times he's been off for chicken pox and when he's "snotteh" - should be to get Alfeh back to education pronto.

Why would he keep asking to go on a plane?! They go on holiday about twice a year....she thinks if she says Alfie is asking that gives her an excuse to be parading her cellulitey arse and rolls round a TUI all inclusive in Tenerife as soon as she can :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, unlikely, but supposing their hen and stags go ahead how can she now miraculously afford to take the boys on holiday as well now, when she was making out she's on the brink of poverty cos not enough people were liking her ads? o_O

she really is a bellend, jesus christ!

Reactions: 25
Who who said what. I assume they deleted and blocked.
How can she have any followers if she blocks so many.
Underneath her latest post people are saying how much they can’t wait to see their family and holidays don’t matter. She hasn’t blocked them...she has sent them hugs!

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs another picture of herself, i know the word narcissist has been used a lot to describe her but we are all spot on, there is no doubt that’s what she is. Don’t believe for a second Alfie’s been asking to go on a plane. She needs a serious reality check, we have a family holiday to Orlando that we have been planning for over a year in July, and to be honest I have barely gave it a second though since this started. I have accepted it won’t go ahead, nor do I care. All I want is for my family to get through this and be able to see my parents again. The fact that all beggy is banging on about is holidays says it all. Selfish, spoilt, narcissistic bleep!

Reactions: 27
There’s people dying and she’s on about going on a plane.
Before covid19 put the whole world on lock down, I always saw Beggy as light relief after a busy day at work. Now after spending anything upto 13 hours nursing sick and scared people, seeing their loved ones devestated because they can't sit with their sick familiy member to try and comfort them, it is extremely emotional but to then watch this greedy lazy cow on a daily basis begging and going on about holidays, she makes me sick. As for her saying Alfie wants to go on a plane, no surprise that comes before wanting to see grandparents or friends. When children are raised by shallow, materialistic parents they don't know any different, so I suppose it's only natural that a holiday or plane journey is priority. But in all honesty I don't believe Alfie said that without any prompting, if he said it at all.

Ffs why does she think they’ll be rushing off on holiday once this pandemic is over 😩 oh I know because it gives her another opportunity to talk about herself but ultimate give her an excuse to post another bikini pic.
She is honestly beyond boring and so dull 😴
They are the kind of family who will reintroduce it once things start to improve in this country. As soon as humanly possible the muppet family will be on a plane without even contemplating the status of things where ever they go. I bet they are the family that don't bother with insurance when they go away and then moan at the cost of health care while abroad. Idiots will always be idiots as Beggy and Steve are prime examples

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Before covid19 put the whole world on lock down, I always saw Beggy as light relief after a busy day at work. Now after spending anything upto 13 hours nursing sick and scared people, seeing their loved ones devestated because they can't sit with their sick familiy member to try and comfort them, it is extremely emotional but to then watch this greedy lazy cow on a daily basis begging and going on about holidays, she makes me sick. As for her saying Alfie wants to go on a plane, no surprise that comes before wanting to see grandparents or friends. When children are raised by shallow, materialistic parents they don't know any different, so I suppose it's only natural that a holiday or plane journey is priority. But in all honesty I don't believe Alfie said that without any prompting, if he said it at all.
Remember the time Alfeh who can barely string a sentence together as it is bless him, *aparrently* told Beggy dingle that she was the most wonderful mother in the whole wide world and he was so lucky to have her :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As the death toll rises and families lose loved ones, our NHS and key workers are putting themselves at risk every day but Rebecca and her sheep are just desperate for a McDonalds 🍔🤬
No surprise really, greed and laziness is ingrained in them

Reactions: 6
When your followers have to point out that your priorities are all wrong #cringe
I'm surprised she didn't delete these comments, mind you she's probably too thick to realise they are criticising her. She is so blind to how everyone that didn't already live in isolation/not work/never saw family is being affected by all of this.

Reactions: 17
Her life hasn’t changed at all other than having Alfeh around all day which she always bleats on about wanting anyway. It’s just another bandwagon she has jumped on. I would have a tiny bit of respect for her if she would own her mistake for dismissing it all as a load of crap the other week and acknowledging she was wrong and now realised the seriousness.

Reactions: 17
Reading through the comments on that post... duck me. There really are a lot of ignorant airheads around.

“Oh babe, I can’t wait to get my nails done!”

“I really can’t wait to have a McDonalds and get my roots done!”

“So can’t wait to book a holiday”

Are these idiots for real????

• Angry
  • Wow
Rebecca, you can bake all of the banana bread you want, eat pretend fish and chips, cook your imaginary roasts, prance around with your flaps out, take a million selfies, wear clothes that are too small for you, excercise for 3 and a half minutes, beg jet2 for holidays, write nasty comments about your son and send them to yourself to use as troll content but....

YOU'RE STILL tit AT YOUR 'JOB'
Your ads have embarrasingly low engagement. With the little opportunities that you're being offered, you'd think this would be your priority. Obviously not. The likes and comments on your more recent posts may make you feel better about yourself in the short term but no amount of likes on your tits and arse pictures can get you the likes that you actually need on your ad posts!!

• Heart
  • Sad
A1B9B77C-2D93-43F1-A7E3-44EE31D8C911.jpeg

Well it isn’t hard if you know what you are looking for. I doubted said car was an RS4 due to no badge within the grill but it is.

Car was a bought from a dealer about 3 hours away. Blanked plate out due to Steve blanking it out and it’s only fair.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 104522
Well it isn’t hard if you know what you are looking for. I doubted said car was an RS4 due to no badge within the grill but it is.

Car was a bought from a dealer about 3 hours away. Blanked plate out due to Steve blanking it out and it’s only fair.
Wow! That was an essential journey wasn’t it? 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Reading through the comments on that post... duck me. There really are a lot of ignorant airheads around.

“Oh babe, I can’t wait to get my nails done!”

“I really can’t wait to have a McDonalds and get my roots done!”

“So can’t wait to book a holiday”

Are these idiots for real????
What more can we expect from people who idolise the likes of Rebecca Lamb absolute cretins the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
Absolute bell end.

She’s not mentioned missing her family once....gobshite Bec lives in a flat all on her own and Rebecca doesn’t seem to give 2 shits about her. But then this is the same person who fucked off on holiday and seemed to be having a great time a day after her Nan passed.

She is actually disgusting. How can she even think it’s acceptable to be moaning about missing being on holiday??? And i bet the only reason Alfie said about going on a plane is because that kid is stuck to his mummy’s arse constantly and probably sees her crying over not being able to get her flaps out on the beach.

I actually bleeping hate this girl. Her priorities are fucked up.

Steve has defo backed away from her youtube and instagram. Maybe he’s starting to want a bit more of a private life?
I reckon he enjoyed reading here as this thread is funny as duck and she caught him laughing and agreeing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.