Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so expecting to be gifted a new sofa like a lot of the other mummy floggers

Reactions: 15
Arighi Bianchi have gifted sofa's to loads of bloggers ive seen I reckon 7 days at a james villa was her peak though, its all downhill from here!

Reactions: 19
So clearly one of the things she wrote with a fluffy pen in her poundland boss babe note book was 'throw enuf tit at summit and see wot stix' because right now this is whats happening, daily Google search for 'dead easy stuff you can do in a microwave or slow cooker' say its your invention then repost the 6 or so people out of 49k who copy it flash a bit of side tit for Steve's boy racer mates and your winning at life hey begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a woman. Why is she posting people thanking her for the recipe. This witch doesn’t even know how to use a cooker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is beggah pissed?

I'm sure she purposely puts on that accent sometimes "hey I heard you were a wild WUN"

You're a bleeping animal beggy. Back to the swamp you go

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a mug cake Elleh and people have been making it for years.

Another recipe she is not crediting and pretending she invented.

Reactions: 13
On the night feed so only just catching up!!

Her page is all about her now I actually can’t stand it!!!
Selfie after selfie 😒
Her YouTube video from 1st April - WTF was that!!??
Her content is so dry now I was only watching for comedy value but it’s not even funny anymore it makes me cringe, especially mocking her own son. All the way through I was thinking you’ve actually watched this back and edited these INTO the video!

God I could go on for hours about the things that annoy me about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sick of her reposting the sheep recreating ‘her recipes’ but secretly piss myself every time I see them because her sheep’s creations are SO much better than the ones she does 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sick of her reposting the sheep recreating ‘her recipes’ but secretly piss myself every time I see them because her sheep’s creations are SO much better than the ones she does 😂😂😂
I thought this too hahahaha. Showing her how it’s done. How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crikey moses! It's no wonder she is stacking it on when she's eating tit like that then drowning it in cream also 😐
By the way-I am not for one second saying she is fat. There is no denying that she is much bigger now than she used to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whipped Coffee has been the biggest ‘trend’ amongst social media since lockdown started, I swear to God if she tries to claim it as her own; my tit will be lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.