Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t use the money to do up the house though? Like normal people would? I mean they donā€™t even need 2 cars. They never really go out separately, itā€™s a waste of money. And a lot of money at that!
Because theyā€™re thick as two short planks and it goes to show how savvy they are with ā€˜moneyā€™
the fact theyā€™d sink money into cars that will depreciate instead of bricks and mortar says all it needs to for me

Reactions: 9
2 wild boys that never stop moving. Iā€™ve known two kids more lethargic

Please tell me she hasnā€™t banged the whole of a Sunday dinner in the slow cooker together.
My thoughts exactly, they never hardly move! She is a total embarrassment to all her family and friends, surely one of them could speak up and make her see sense. Them boys are so lethargic it makes me sick. Lack of fruit n veg, lack of proper parenting, what chance have they got. Poor boys.
A proper poser, and she def reads these posts, someone the other day asked why Alfie talked posh? Her next IG post, she was there trying to talk posh! Simple Trollop

Reactions: 7
Her only content is taking selfies of herself and getting her baps out. I really donā€™t hate anyone but she is the exception.

Reactions: 15
What sort of idiot spends 20k on a car when heading into major worldwide global recession and possible downturn in market.
Can't imagine she makes much.
He must have a 2nd income.

Reactions: 16
Why is she always blocking people? Itā€™s so bleeping weird
She is the same as that daft cow Fopperbollox they canā€™t stand anything negative posted it all about arse kissing sheep I would take great pleasure in seeing these two disappear for good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be bragging about cars if my house needed windows, new bathroom, new kitchen etc etc.
Never mind big things, they donā€™t have a real sofa thereā€™s no way my other half would spend that on a car when half the family (probs kids) have to sit on the floor.

Reactions: 17
What sort of idiot spends 20k on a car when heading into major worldwide global recession and possible downturn in market.
Can't imagine she makes much.
He must have a 2nd income.
He owns property he rents out and bizarrely a company selling teeth whitening products...great investment, maybe we'll all sit at home with teeth whitening kits to have an amazing smile for when we finally see people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's only said that about the boys cos she's read on here how often it's mentioned about how lethargic they seem šŸ™„

It's bizzare, they need a full new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms, new windows, new sofa, proper beds for the children. She's begging for engagement to keep her failing online 'business' going and dispite all this he's bought himself an expensive new car? (and they don't even need two cars because she never leaves the dungeon). I cant get my head round it. His actions are not of a husband and father putting his family and home first, that's for sure...

Reactions: 26
He owns property he rents out and bizarrely a company selling teeth whitening products...great investment, maybe we'll all sit at home with teeth whitening kits to have an amazing smile for when we finally see people.
He did own a cigar company as well

She has said before that Steve pays the mortgage so I bet her name is not on the house at all

My thoughts exactly, they never hardly move! She is a total embarrassment to all her family and friends, surely one of them could speak up and make her see sense. Them boys are so lethargic it makes me sick. Lack of fruit n veg, lack of proper parenting, what chance have they got. Poor boys.
A proper poser, and she def reads these posts, someone the other day asked why Alfie talked posh? Her next IG post, she was there trying to talk posh! Simple Trollop
Oh my goddddd that was me šŸ¤£ I missed this story.... Is there any where I can go back and view old ig stories? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If the wedding/hen do and stag do are not happening then maybe Steaver used the funds on the car?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ll tell you something... you have to have a massive ego to think strangers want to see you clean your house, feed your kids, wash your face etc. I wouldnā€™t dream of filming myself buttering toast and sending it to my friends, never mind thousands of people. And all this AD business.. ā€œwe still have to pay our bills and feed our kidsā€ blah blah blah. Get a proper job then. Or if you want to be a stay at home mum join Avon. It really is quite unbelievable when you think of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ll tell you something... you have to have a massive ego to think strangers want to see you clean your house, feed your kids, wash your face etc. I wouldnā€™t dream of filming myself buttering toast and sending it to my friends, never mind thousands of people. And all this AD business.. ā€œwe still have to pay our bills and feed our kidsā€ blah blah blah. Get a proper job then. Or if you want to be a stay at home mum join Avon. It really is quite unbelievable when you think of it.
Aldis are looking for staff.
They both pretty lazy not working.
I'm not convinced they had no delayed wedding before the virus thing.

Reactions: 8
Oh really? How do you know about the teeth thing thatā€™s so random!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.