Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is an idiot, she's obviously not realised as a 2 year old he chooses to eat 'bad things' because that's all that's available to him, shes5the parent and she does the shopping and cooking, it's her choice to feed her kids crap for an easy life. One of my boys was very fussy when younger, it took lots of encouragement, thought and perseverance, but we got there. I've always worked full time, but I would batch cook for my boys on my days off, so when I was working I didn't opt for easy unhealthy food. Beggy is too lazy to put in the work to cook decent healthy meals, she lacks the creativity it would take to disguise veggies and fruit to ensure the boys had a much more balanced diet. It would take time away from prancing about online like a twit, posing like a moron and plastering her face in make up. It's all for show, there's no substance or value to what she does

Exactly this. She’s got all the time in world. She’s just bone idol

Reactions: 4
She really is an idiot, she's obviously not realised as a 2 year old he chooses to eat 'bad things' because that's all that's available to him, shes5the parent and she does the shopping and cooking, it's her choice to feed her kids crap for an easy life. One of my boys was very fussy when younger, it took lots of encouragement, thought and perseverance, but we got there. I've always worked full time, but I would batch cook for my boys on my days off, so when I was working I didn't opt for easy unhealthy food. Beggy is too lazy to put in the work to cook decent healthy meals, she lacks the creativity it would take to disguise veggies and fruit to ensure the boys had a much more balanced diet. It would take time away from prancing about online like a twit, posing like a moron and plastering her face in make up. It's all for show, there's no substance or value to what she does
Everyone thought I was awful cos I didn't let my boy have any chocolate sweets or crisps for SO long because I knew as soon as he got a taste he'd want it all the time. I've got a very good eater who will eat any veggies and loves all fruit etc. Like you say, if she doesn't have it in, they can't have it. Or simply tell them no, or that if they eat all their main meal they can have a sweet treat after.
She is just lazy and can't be bothered with the battle which I totally get, but you then can't complain that they're acting the way YOU have made them.

She could blitz some veggies in her blender and add them into her sauces when she makes nockehhhhh, it's easy to blend cauliflower into cheese sauces, I once made home made turkey burgers with veggies inside which my boy loved.
But that requires effort. And if she can't bang it in a slow cooker she isn't interested.

These early years are vital for shaping children, I hope hers don't turn out like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty much anyone can get an “expensive” car on lease hire or finance now. A flashy car is not a sign of wealth like it used to be.

You honestly believe they had 10K just sitting there to spend on a car? Come on. They shop in Aldi and haven’t done anything to the house since they moved in. They don’t have money.

Reactions: 35
Pretty sure their cars are leased, hence the swapping and new cars every 6 months or so.

She obviously forgets her neglectful behaviour is well documented online, Woody is regularly left on his own downstairs when Alfie's at school, Steve's out doing whatever Steve does and Beggy is upstairs playing at being an influencer. Sadly careless/neglectful parents never see danger but are the first to sit and cry and try and rid themselves of any responsibility when something goes wrong. Quite often parenting is about common sense, but some people are greatly lacking in that department
Agreed. Sarah from thismamalife was crying because someone reported her but yet at the time Lachlan was constantly in and out of hospital and had bumps / bruises etc. She immediately blamed online because we all see how she treats him but in reality I’m sure the hospital or someone reported her.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me ..... getting on a plane and heading to another country is the last thing I want to do when ‘this’ is all over!!!!!!! Will be a long time before I feel it is safe enough to confine myself in a plane with hordes of other people 🦠
Idiots like her see holidays as a necessity /priority and not a luxury, that's why she thinks it's her right to keep begging for freebies. I don't know if she genuinely believes that apart from her sheep, anyone with half a brain cell can see just how miserable her and Steve are, dispite all her staged lovie dovie pics they are not a happy couple

Pretty sure their cars are leased, hence the swapping and new cars every 6 months or so.

Agreed. Sarah from thismamalife was crying because someone reported her but yet at the time Lachlan was constantly in and out of hospital and had bumps / bruises etc. She immediately blamed online because we all see how she treats him but in reality I’m sure the hospital or someone reported her.
Trust me as a nurse with many years experience in A&E when kids come in with injuries you'd be surprised at the number of people who do contact the department informing on neighbours, friends even family who constantly post online and clearly display dangerous and neglectful behaviour. We live in a society where talentless, lazy, uneducated and unemployable fools are desparate for 15 minutes of fame, so they put everything online without realising it means they can't really hide when something goes wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

They need to just accept they are parents who no longer have the cash cow of Steves dads business behind them, start prioritising practicality over image and get a newish dacia duster and have done with it lol

Reactions: 8
Pretty much anyone can get an “expensive” car on lease hire or finance now. A flashy car is not a sign of wealth like it used to be.

You honestly believe they had 10K just sitting there to spend on a car? Come on. They shop in Aldi and haven’t done anything to the house since they moved in. They don’t have money.
I think Steve can access money if it's something for him, both their priorities are completely childlike and selfish. But I agree with you, about cars being leased,lets him indulge his obsession with expensive cars without buying them.

Reactions: 8
Steve’s off to the shops, thought the food shop was lasting two weeks?🧐😂 government states ‘essentials’ beaver, essentials

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“I’ve officially lost it...”
“I’m just so quirky and fun”
“I’m so relatable”
bleeping banana bread”

REBECCA.... adding blueberries to a cake doesn’t make it healthy,
This applies to Weetabix as well. It’s not “Weetabix cake”
It’s a bleeping cake with some bleeping processed oats added in

THATS NOT A BREAKFAST YOU MASSIVE TWONK!!

And just because

View attachment 103770
Her teeth look slimy AF on that picture 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be bragging about cars if my house needed windows, new bathroom, new kitchen etc etc.

Reactions: 30
Her new foundation is a little darker than ‘excepted’ guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Darker than excepted’
🤯🤯🤯
She’s supposed to home schooling her kid
He’s gonna be home schooling her!

You know she was the type to call her kid a little ‘angle’ when he was little

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she gone and done a "roast dinner" in the bleeping slow cooker 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s always got on my nerves but I think as my tolerance gets less due to being stuck at home, she irritates me even more. Don’t like 2SS but maybe that’s how he’s feeling 😂

Reactions: 12
She's a mum of "2 wild boys who never stay still" yet she's constantly saying how they're just watching a film/napping and anyone that watches her stories can see they are 2 of the most listless, lethargic children I've ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.