Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally does her hair and make up to try and look pretty for Instagram 😩

Reactions: 16
What an utter embarrassment. She’s replied to someone on her TikToc who’s worried about getting away on a holiday in August saying “Oh, you should be fine by then.” Wtaf? Who does she think she is?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We have no idea what year it is, how many miles what service history etc. So 5k as a baseline is correct
Steve says in his bio it’s 2001 which is a limited edition one which is worth a lot more. It’s deffo worth 15-20k Hun google it.

Reactions: 2
Steve says in his bio it’s 2001 which is a limited edition one which is worth a lot more. It’s deffo worth 15-20k Hun google it.

Of course slimy steve is going to say it’s a 2001 model!!!!!!!!!

It’s on finance anyway, so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the vlog, I never do anymore. Someone please put me out of my misery, did we see the Sunday roast??

Of course slimy steve is going to say it’s a 2001 model!!!!!!!!!

It’s on finance anyway, so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh yeah deffo! Probs got a loan out for them when he was on a decent wage and just keeps selling them before then loose their value and swapping them for something else! Dunno how they are managing to keep up payments when they both don’t have a job. It baffles me tbh!

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the vlog, I never do anymore. Someone please put me out of my misery, did we see the Sunday roast??

Oh yeah deffo! Probs got a loan out for them when he was on a decent wage and just keeps selling them before then loose their value and swapping them for something else! Dunno how they are managing to keep up payments when they both don’t have a job. It baffles me tbh!

I 100 % think that Steve has a job. That’s why he’s hardly ever at home. She claims he’s out “fixing potholes” but I’m not buying it!!!!!!! One of them must be working and earning a steady wage, and it sure as tit ain’t her!!!!!

Reactions: 27
I got so sick of seeing her posting that lipstick "Barley there" I thought it can't be barley surely, it ain't the colour of barley.

Googled it.

It's called Barely There and she's just thick as duck.

Literally copied it off the tube and still can't spell it. And she's home schooling? duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This face Rebecca, still not funny!
Chilling? Can she do any more chilling?? Her kids don't move, they are either in the bedroom pushing bits of Lego about or on the sofa or in bed with slobbegga watching films.

And you have a dishwasher hun. You don't let us forget that gem..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched the vlog ..... couldn’t believe after being in Aldi she the sat in her car and repeatedly said how scary it is!!!!!!

For one Rebecca the ‘it’, ‘this thing’ etc you mention is called Corona Virus or Covid19, you can name it!!

Secondly, why did it take a trip to Aldi to realise how bad life with Corona virus is 😐 ..... surely watching the news, reading reports online, the current death toll, all schools being closed, being unable to see family, having to stay at home to save lives, businesses being shut down would have made you realise that this is scary!!!!!!

Thirdly Rebecca, sitting in your car after a shop in Aldi might have seemed bad and scary but do you know what, thousands of frontline workers are out there in the thick of this unprecedented time and maybe sitting in your car scared after your Aldi shop might have been time to have recognised them and the amazing job they are doing at this ‘scary’ time!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who gives a toss what his cars worth 😂
He lives in a run down cottage with a deranged woman for a fiancée he’s got bigger problems than what we think his lump of metal is worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Who gives a toss what his cars worth 😂
He lives in a run down cottage with a deranged woman for a fiancée he’s got bigger problems than what we think his lump of metal is worth
I don’t understand why they don’t use the money to do up the house though? Like normal people would? I mean they don’t even need 2 cars. They never really go out separately, it’s a waste of money. And a lot of money at that!

Reactions: 14
I watched the vlog ..... couldn’t believe after being in Aldi she the sat in her car and repeatedly said how scary it is!!!!!!

For one Rebecca the ‘it’, ‘this thing’ etc you mention is called Corona Virus or Covid19, you can name it!!

Secondly, why did it take a trip to Aldi to realise how bad life with Corona virus is 😐 ..... surely watching the news, reading reports online, the current death toll, all schools being closed, being unable to see family, having to stay at home to save lives, businesses being shut down would have made you realise that this is scary!!!!!!

Thirdly Rebecca, sitting in your car after a shop in Aldi might have seemed bad and scary but do you know what, thousands of frontline workers are out there in the thick of this unprecedented time and maybe sitting in your car scared after your Aldi shop might have been time to have recognised them and the amazing job they are doing at this ‘scary’ time!!!!
Couldn't have put this better myself 🙌
Rebecca, please put your titties away. Thanks hun!

Reactions: 7
Everyone thought I was awful cos I didn't let my boy have any chocolate sweets or crisps for SO long because I knew as soon as he got a taste he'd want it all the time. I've got a very good eater who will eat any veggies and loves all fruit etc. Like you say, if she doesn't have it in, they can't have it. Or simply tell them no, or that if they eat all their main meal they can have a sweet treat after.
She is just lazy and can't be bothered with the battle which I totally get, but you then can't complain that they're acting the way YOU have made them.

She could blitz some veggies in her blender and add them into her sauces when she makes nockehhhhh, it's easy to blend cauliflower into cheese sauces, I once made home made turkey burgers with veggies inside which my boy loved.
But that requires effort. And if she can't bang it in a slow cooker she isn't interested.

These early years are vital for shaping children, I hope hers don't turn out like her.
I totally agree with you, as parents we create and shape our children. Both my boys love pasta, so I've always made my own sauce, I always blitz lots of veggies in it and he love it. My boys are 18 so much older, but they know I still disguise veggies in sauses and soups, I don't care how old they are, I'll always take my responsibility as mum seriously, much to their annoyance lol

Reactions: 13
I’m so tempted to comment on a pic asking them to DM me their address so I can send some bed bases for their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.