Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too, am sick to the back teeth of seeing her bung everything in the slorrrr cookurrrrrr.

It would take no time to put a bleeping crumble in the oven! What's her obsession! Maybe she's hoping to get gifted one of those fancy new crock pots you can literally do anything in. She's got a bleeping aga for christ sake use that!

FURTHERMORE her food shop cracked me up "this should do us for 2 weeks now we are well stocked up" - buys 6 apples for a family of 4 for 2 weeks "for baking and just for eating and stuff"
Buys 6 packets of crisp, they'll be gone in a day if they all have a packet each!!

Buys one tin of kidney beans cos she's gunna make a chilli - why is she incapable of buying like an adult?? She buys hardly anything to make actual meals with (not that she can cook proper meals) and hardly no fruit or veg???? She's a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder does Beaver cringe when he sees her prance about like a tit on the TikTok videos? Cos I certainly do and I don’t know the woman 😳

Reactions: 23
Is it just me ..... getting on a plane and heading to another country is the last thing I want to do when ‘this’ is all over!!!!!!! Will be a long time before I feel it is safe enough to confine myself in a plane with hordes of other people 🦠

Reactions: 37
Is it just me ..... getting on a plane and heading to another country is the last thing I want to do when ‘this’ is all over!!!!!!! Will be a long time before I feel it is safe enough to confine myself in a plane with hordes of other people 🦠
I think that’s just what us normal folk will all be like because we have a brain!! I think she’s delusional if she thinks her hen do is going ahead. And all weddings have been cancelled until August, no? So I’ll be surprised if that goes ahead either!
She’s living in bloody dream land the dosey cow 😐

Reactions: 14
I reckon Steve spends so much time filling potholes so he doesn’t have to fill Rebecca’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I can't work these two out at all so he could of spent up to 20k on that car, they live in a large detached house with a lot of ground to it, they holiday abroad a couple of times a year whenever they want so what more could she ask for in life, all this groveling for ad likes and talk of I've got a family to support then you go on Steve's IG and he's on the brag spending like it's no big deal, very strange .

Reactions: 9
Day twenty seventy in selfie-isolation and today I’m going to make sum tiktoks. Steve has been outside all day plugging t’oles in’t tracks and kids are sitting on t’sofa and can’t move because I’ve stuffed em wi 27 breakfasts including ma super tasty easy Weetabix cake. All ma 🐑 are reposting ma recipes and one even suggested I bring out a recipe book. Am definitely going to....Slow Rebecca Lamb’s Slow Guide To Slow Cookers. All ma 🐑 will be gullible enough to buy it! Anyway back to ma Tiktok.....thought I’d get ma hoof out in ma mustard costume and tag Jet2 so they offer us a free holiday when all this Coronavirus crap is over. I’m on ma 24th TikTok in a week because I just love all the adoration I get from the 🐑 there and the 🐑 on Instagram. Anyway I’m off to drink wine and eat a whole slow cooker cookie dough.....got to keep ma standards up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Day twenty seventy in selfie-isolation and today I’m going to make sum tiktoks. Steve has been outside all day plugging t’oles in’t tracks and kids are sitting on t’sofa and can’t move because I’ve stuffed em wi 27 breakfasts including ma super tasty easy Weetabix cake. All ma 🐑 are reposting ma recipes and one even suggested I bring out a recipe book. Am definitely going to....Slow Rebecca Lamb’s Slow Guide To Slow Cookers. All ma 🐑 will be gullible enough to buy it! Anyway back to ma Tiktok.....thought I’d get ma hoof out in ma mustard costume and tag Jet2 so they offer us a free holiday when all this Coronavirus crap is over. I’m on ma 24th TikTok in a week because I just love all the adoration I get from the 🐑 there and the 🐑 on Instagram. Anyway I’m off to drink wine and eat a whole slow cooker cookie dough.....got to keep ma standards up 😂
This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Someone has been on the wine a wee bit too early today 😳 What a laughing stock you've made yourself out to be 😂😂 #appreciatemeJet2
20200404_220744.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s a breakfast starter, is it a Yorkshire thing?

And what have I just watched, she can’t even get a simple DITL right 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the engagement on YouTube / Instagram doesn’t match the following numbers at all, no wonder she’s only ever offered the scrag ends from Channel Mum!
deffo not a Yorkshire thing, just a beggy thing

I honestly don’t think that car is particularly expensive. We bought a similar car/similar age etc and it was £3K cash. Yes, In immaculate condition it would have cost way more.

He’s obviously not able to afford the payments on that daft little car he had so has got something cheaper/more practical. It’s probably on finance anyway so not like he’s actually handed over a large lump sum.

These two don’t have money - it’s obvious. He’s working, they just don’t want to
Admit it. He works and she sits at home pretending to be a big boss babe witch in her big girl boss babe home office.

It’s a FARCE.
Absolutely. An Audi is a nice car but isn't all that fancy in the car world. If that was his car outright, they deffo sold it as they need the money. Or as you say finance was tight on them. They both lie so much it's so sad.
It’s a really rare car and it’s worth about 15-20k. I mean I don’t get why tbh I would rather have a new one. But apparently it was a really good car and only a few were made so it’s worth a lot of money

Wow just wow. Nobody in their right mind would leave 2 young kids alone so they could lay down. She doesn’t deserve children at all, what a pathetic excuse of a mother!
I can’t get over he doing this. I think it’s so unusual. Like I leave my 3 yo to watch TV in another room on her own butI’m usually in the room next door not on a completely different floor. Also it’s an old house with very thick hard floors. I’m baffled

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Normally just a watcher as these move so quickly!! Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but before the audi - Steve drove a fiat 500??? I know it’s an abarth so bit quicker but no wonder he’s buzzing the tits off about it since he no longer looks like he’s sharing a car with his 18 year old sister. it also explains why her food hauls are always one tin of this and one tin of that... the boot space is tiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.