Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get over how Steve completely ignored her. He was sat on the stair so 100% heard her. So awkward why on earth would you not cut that bit out? oh i know, because she made a rhyme 😭😭😭 is she 6 year old????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I was that unliked like beggar is I’d have to really take a look at myself and try and change my ways. I don’t get her at all. She’s probably the most unliked insta “mummy blogger” or whatever the duck she calls herself and yet she just makes herself look like an even bigger twit every minute of the day and each day she gets worse. Why doesn’t she understand that she needs to change her ways and try and salvage any sort of self respect that she has left (0.0001%)
I don’t know how she goes about life knowing that a lot of people can’t stand her and still doesn’t try to be a better person, less self absorbed irritating “I love myself” twit face!!!!!

Reactions: 23
If I was that unliked like beggar is I’d have to really take a look at myself and try and change my ways. I don’t get her at all. She’s probably the most unliked insta “mummy blogger” or whatever the duck she calls herself and yet she just makes herself look like an even bigger twit every minute of the day and each day she gets worse. Why doesn’t she understand that she needs to change her ways and try and salvage any sort of self respect that she has left (0.0001%)
I don’t know how she goes about life knowing that a lot of people can’t stand her and still doesn’t try to be a better person, less self absorbed irritating “I love myself” twit face!!!!!

narcissism.

Reactions: 19
Only 600 odd likes on the magazine subscription ad 😂 - it sounds like it’s been written by a 7 year old!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Most of the comments are other “influencers” all sucking up Rebecca’s arse because “it’s nice to be kind” nooo you are all fake as duck and sucking up each other’s arse holes because you all will have ads coming out as well and worried about engagement and your income! I really hope this is the fall for the lot of them most of them are lazy, self entitled idiots 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's just shared a lovely photo of her with the boys on her stories. Why is that not the one she chose for her grid post?! The amount of selfies on her grid, for a family vlogger, is just bleeping weird.
Because Beggy has this wild motive on every platform to dress provocative and act easy to lure in masses of men following, then use that large following to gain ‘mummy blogger’ ads. The dumb witch doesn’t then care that all these creepy pervs are literally watching her kids too. Selfish bint

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I noticed that too! Don’t know which side she sleeps on but whoever uses that pillow is a manky greasy slob 🤢
🤮🤮 I’ve also never seen a different bed set on the boys beds 🤢 she could be stripping and washing and drying them in one day but let’s be honest she would say! I just find that so strange not to bother to have at least one change for them 😕

Reactions: 12
There was at least 2 bottles of wine in the back of the car in that video wasn't there pinocchio

Reactions: 10
2B72D6A1-F42A-4C4D-B902-02A4E39A302B.jpeg

This should not be the norm for her children. Cake before breakfast. Even a breakfast starter is weird. All she gives them is sugar I can’t stand it!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It's because she dismisses all criticism as trolling and only pays attention to the arse licking comments. Anything remotely critical is just deleted, she never actually reads and takes note, as soon as she registers that a comment is disagreeing with her it is deleted.

Reactions: 18
It’s really annoying me that she’s going out for more than one walk. I know she lives in the middle of nowhere but it seems unfair that she’s not following guidelines but everyone else is. Or am I just being petty?
Yesss. It’s annoyed me she’s been out and about more and seems to be doing more with the kids than usual. Fcking cretin. She’s still a tit mother 🙄

Reactions: 17
Does she honestly believe because banana 'bread' has bananas in its healthy? And that because 'weetsbix cake' has Weetabix in it's appropriate for breakfast??? She bleeping made it she knows how much sugar she put in... CAKE IS NOT BREAKFAST... Dread to think what kind of concoctions those boys will be eating over Easter... Chocolate for breakfast lunch and dinner boys? Oh don't forget the strawberry chopped and shared between you both x also what happened to the smoothies she loves to have every single day for breakfast?!

Reactions: 20
Why do those kids have a breakfast starter? And why is it always basically just a bowl of sugar is it just laziness? Sit them at the table not on it and make them a decent breakfast, scrambled eggs with toast. Cereal, toast, yoghurt and fruit. Maybe a little glass of orange juice or milk not bloody chocolate milkshake!! Put some effort in and stop giving them sugar and vile green pancakes try being a mum for once!

Reactions: 22
What’s a breakfast starter, is it a Yorkshire thing?

And what have I just watched, she can’t even get a simple DITL right 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the engagement on YouTube / Instagram doesn’t match the following numbers at all, no wonder she’s only ever offered the scrag ends from Channel Mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s a breakfast starter, is it a Yorkshire thing?

And what have I just watched, she can’t even get a simple DITL right 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the engagement on YouTube / Instagram doesn’t match the following numbers at all, no wonder she’s only ever offered the scrag ends from Channel Mum!
Don’t think it’s Yorkshire I think it’s lazy-feed my kids full of sugar-tit parenting thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A nutritious breakfast and then a snack in between would be more than enough for those boys.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.