Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned...
The difference between head protection between the two boys is shocking. Would a bike helmet suffice a crash on one of these?? They clearly know that the head needs more protection seeing as the older boy has his whole head protected, but they seem to have just chanced it with the little one.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I've just caught up with yesterday's IG after my shift, I find it very interesting those two greedy pigs sit watching TV, guzzling alcohol and shoveling jam tarts down their throat while the boys are in bed. The boys are fed unrecognisable slop, tiny portions or semi decent food and lots of sugar filled crap and she moans about the boys eating snacks and wanting more toast. She uses 1 pack of microwave rice for 4 of them, no wonder the portions are so small when the parents are always stuffing their faces when the kids are in bed. Maybe it's the way they were raised to be greedy and selfish, but in my house Everything is shared with my kids, I could never sit eating while they were in bed

The difference between head protection between the two boys is shocking. Would a bike helmet suffice a crash on one of these?? They clearly know that the head needs more protection seeing as the older boy has his whole head protected, but they seem to have just chanced it with the little one.
Sadly idiots like these are the reason so many children are injured on quad bikes. It's brilliant that the boys have so much open space, but both are still quite young and the correct safety equipment is important, but then again safety gates on stairs and not letting your kids sit on the dining table are other basic safety issues they don't bother with

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anyone see her grubby face in her most recent story?

Wash your face, you woman.

You can just tell she smells stale

I’m so tempted to reply to her latest story with Your haven’t got a proper job’ meanwhile most people including me and my partner are trying to juggle both working from home with a teenager and a baby!

Reactions: 7
do my eyes deceive me or do her kids beds not have bases? Just mattress on the floor?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw a panorama thing years ago about kids bike helmets like woody’s cheapy one - absolutely NO head protection in them whatsoever, the front of the helmet buckled due to the crash and since there’s very little protection on the sides you can still get seriously hurt - and I’m sure in some cases the helmet didnt even have much protectiveness to it, I swear they said it was filled with a molded polystyrene type material. I remember being totally shocked because I never questioned bike helmets really, I wore the same type as a kid and thought they were safe. My only thought is perhaps that type of helmet that Alfie is wearing is too heavy/clunky for Woody although surely they can find a small child equivalent lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a scruffy witch 🤮 No excuse for being that vile at all. No wonder Steve wants away from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw a panorama thing years ago about kids bike helmets like woody’s cheapy one - absolutely NO head protection in them whatsoever, the front of the helmet buckled due to the crash and since there’s very little protection on the sides you can still get seriously hurt - and I’m sure in some cases the helmet didnt even have much protectiveness to it, I swear they said it was filled with a molded polystyrene type material. I remember being totally shocked because I never questioned bike helmets really, I wore the same type as a kid and thought they were safe. My only thought is perhaps that type of helmet that Alfie is wearing is too heavy/clunky for Woody although surely they can find a small child equivalent lol
Precisely...i have two kids. If I couldn’t find a Proper helmet small enough for my youngest, I’m afraid he wouldn’t go on. I wouldn’t trust a child of the eldest boy’s age to drive the quad bike with a smaller child with such little protection. I’m sure they probably thought their kids looked like they were having fun (and they probably were!) but they’ve also shown themselves to be really irresponsible. There will probably be some parents out there now who think a normal bike helmet will be adequate based on what she’s posted.
I just see those two as chavs. I really don’t see the appeal she has to be a parenting blogger. There are much more inspiring people out there to follow 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pathetic - why is it so hard to wash her hair it literally takes 10 minutes to stick her head under the shower stick some shampoo on and rinse it off. It’s hardly like she has anything else to do!

Reactions: 16
Whilst she’s sat on the sofa throwing wine and jam tarts down her neck, she could of washed her hair. The boys are in bed for 7. There’s absolutely no excuse. She’s vile! She’s not even got the excuse of having the boys at home on her own as Steve’s there so she could get washed any time!!!!!

Reactions: 21
why does she seem proud of the fact she hasn’t washed her hair for 2 weeks

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sign of depression? Things like that are the first to go when you are sinking down.
It could be, I also stop eating, sleep all day and generally feel drained when I'm entering a depressive episode. I know everyone is different but she is still doing hee ridiculous videos and tiktoks, could she instead be swinging from depressed to manic? Could explain why she looks like she's been crying sometimes

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.