Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone clarify for me if her lunch idea was an advert for an actual meal or one for a bleeping heart attack! All that saturated fats and salt in one meal yuck 🤢 And is that cookie dough recipe to fill Steve’s potholes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It annoys me that she put all-purpose flour in that recent recipe on her stories.
To me, it’s either plain flour or self raising flour.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to hear this, I remember you were saying about going 3 weeks ago :( if its any consolation I dont think Beggy and Beaver Dingle will be doing any "loving" as seems they cant stick each other atm! Thats probably why she said "one day" still takes the p though :cry:💔
She is just a self absorbed human being who doesn’t understand what others have to go through. I don’t think I would even want to swap lives with her, even if she does have 2 boys! She’s extremely sad and she will only have another baby for content. Saying she wants a girls is inconsiderate too, be happy with what you have begs, some can’t even have that!
And I’m sure I’m not the only person who thinks this. She just have some sheep who are in the same situation as me and she’s there moaning about her kids and begging for a girl. Think before you post this things, little girl.

Love to you all, it’s appreciated ❣🥰😍😘

Reactions: 17
I've just watched her vlog, I know it's been said loads but why oh why does she lick her lips so much 😩😩😩🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She is just a self absorbed human being who doesn’t understand what others have to go through. I don’t think I would even want to swap lives with her, even if she does have 2 boys! She’s extremely sad and she will only have another baby for content. Saying she wants a girls is inconsiderate too, be happy with what you have begs, some can’t even have that!
And I’m sure I’m not the only person who thinks this. She just have some sheep who are in the same situation as me and she’s there moaning about her kids and begging for a girl. Think before you post this things, little girl.

Sending love! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending love! Xx
If I am ever blessed with a child, We will know the battle and fight we had to go through.
I will know I didn’t just trap a man to keep him and our baby will be loved like nothing else in this earth! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I totally agree. You don’t get to choose the gender of your baby. I have 3 boys but wouldn’t change them for the world & as long as they were happy & healthy when they were born, gender wasn’t an issue!! I have family members who couldn’t have children but would have been amazing mothers. She really takes the piss with her desperation for a daughter - the boys would be totally pushed out if she had one and I can imagine she only wants one to dress up like a dolly. She doesn’t give the boys any attention, woody gets left to his own devices and stands dangerously all over the furniture and windowsills as it is. She wouldn’t cope with 3 children, especially if Steve went back to work a normal job and she had to do the school run etc with a newborn & a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It annoys me that she put all-purpose flour in that recent recipe on her stories.
To me, it’s either plain flour or self raising flour.
It's where she's just copied a recipe from an American website.

If she's going to claim she comes up with this tit then she needs to at least be able to pull off the lie.

Reactions: 27
If I am ever blessed with a child, We will know the battle and fight we had to go through.
I will know I didn’t just trap a man to keep him and our baby will be loved like nothing else in this earth! 😍
Yes definitely. You may have a harder journey getting there but you will appreciate and cherish your child more then anything xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now I’m not trying to be rude but is that not a cookie that takes 7 mins in the oven to make x
fat witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She obviously thinks she looks great in the first picture - Rebecca there is no definition in your arm whatsoever hun! You are certainly not some fitness guru and you do not eat well enough or exercise enough to have any sort of definition anywhere 🤦🏽‍♀️ Give it up! The pic of you in your lounge wear yesterday reflected your true size - pick a lane and stay in it!!

Really 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not body shaming if she dressed for her shape and size she would look good but it’s the lies and the photoshop. People would respect her more if she was honest. It’s just lie after lie !!! So this was her yesterday then she’s uploaded the comparison pics today 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trouble in paradise?! She looks so unhappy in this post. In fact she looks very unhappy in quite a lot of her recent posts/videos. Rebecca, you're not fooling anyone with your gym shark photos. You scream out insecurity, zero confidence and low self esteem. This is the ideal time to take a break from social media and spend time with your family!!! 20200331_212200.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It annoys me so much that she is using affiliate links for wish list items .. lazy way of making money !

Reactions: 26
"these jeans are super flattering" yes sweetheart, most things would be "super flattering" on a model who actually is truthfully a size 8!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They probably spent the day in bed because their house must be absolutely freezing. I've got good double glazing apart from one window that needs attention (no chance of that at the mo) and the temperature difference in that room, compared to the rest of the house, even with the heating on is shocking. She often has a dressing gown on over her clothes in the day too.

She must be absolutely shitting herself that her income is drying up. No hen/wedding to provide lots of YouTube content... and no money to spend on crap, just to provide content. She said before they put everything they have into this house. They wouldn't even be able to sell it now. I don't think they are even getting along. What a mess they're in and two boys, maybe a third on the way stuck in the middle of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.