Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s not gone shopping again, she’s clearly doing this to punish us. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That lunch looked ranked. Those bacon pardons are so salty! They need to be within a meal, you know begs, like a proper homemade bolognese or a chicken and bacon pie! Not sure how she actually thinks up these monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That lunch looked ranked. Those bacon pardons are so salty! They need to be within a meal, you know begs, like a proper homemade bolognese or a chicken and bacon pie! Not sure how she actually thinks up these monstrosities
I really don’t understand why she finds it so hard to make a decent meal 🤦🏼‍♀️ There are so many fab recipes online that she could easily follow 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This pisses me of. She will get pregnant and the drop of a hat and I’ve had all my fertility treatment cancelled 😩😩 after being told I could have it, we went on lockdown a week after 😪.
Already dreading the “corona baby” announcements. Sick of seeing the quote “all the babies being born because corona lovers were loving”. Not everyone will get the joy of a quarantine baby 🖕🏻

Sorry for the rant 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 54
"lift heavy weights"...... Beggy lifts her 3kg dumbbells 🤦‍♀️
She isn't even doing push ups correctly. Her neck, shoulder and hip line isn't even correct. If your not a PT, don't give out PT workouts 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
This pisses me of. She will get pregnant and the drop of a hat and I’ve had all my fertility treatment cancelled 😩😩 after being told I could have it, we went on lockdown a week after 😪.
Already dreading the “corona baby” announcements. Sick of seeing the quote “all the babies being born because corona lovers were loving”. Not everyone will get the joy of a quarantine baby 🖕🏻

Sorry for the rant 😖
Don't be sorry you have every reason to rant. Trying to even get treatment is so hard. Sending you a massive hug. Life is just tit and unfair at times 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sorry for the rant 😖
I didn’t want to read and ignore this. I’m so sorry to hear that. It must be so hard watching someone like Rebecca when you’re in that position, maybe stop watching her for a while? Your mental health is more important than a laugh at Rebecca’s expense! I wish you all the luck when everything is back to normal and you receive your fertility treatment x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't be sorry you have every reason to rant. Trying to even get treatment is so hard. Sending you a massive hug. Life is just tit and unfair at times 💞
Thank you, I’m trying not to dwell because of all that is happening in the world right now. But people like begs tip me over the edge!
Thank you again, it means a lot 🥰

I didn’t want to read and ignore this. I’m so sorry to hear that. It must be so hard watching someone like Rebecca when you’re in that position, maybe stop watching her for a while? Your mental health is more important than a laugh at Rebecca’s expense! I wish you all the luck when everything is back to normal and you receive your fertility treatment x
Thank you too! It means a lot.
I’m trying to stay off social media as I know it has a detrimental effect on my mental health. Isolation got me bored though 🤣 but my kindle is back in my hand as a way to avoid cocks like lambo!!

❣❣❣

• Heart
Thank you, I’m trying not to dwell because of all that is happening in the world right now. But people like begs tip me over the edge!
Thank you again, it means a lot 🥰

Thank you too! It means a lot.
I’m trying to stay off social media as I know it has a detrimental effect on my mental health. Isolation got me bored though 🤣 but my kindle is back in my hand as a way to avoid cocks like lambo!!

❣❣❣
Sorry to hear this, I remember you were saying about going 3 weeks ago :( if its any consolation I dont think Beggy and Beaver Dingle will be doing any "loving" as seems they cant stick each other atm! Thats probably why she said "one day" still takes the p though :cry:💔

Reactions: 11
I'm gonna make a banana loaf but guess what... I'm not going to follow her tit recipe (making a healthier one), I'm not going to post on social media and I sure as duck wont gobble it down as quickly as I bet she does.
Ps - beggy, you didn't invent banana loaf, you probably invented tit green undercooked, uncut pancakes and salty bread, which let's be fair... i dont see making you famous anytime soon.
Skunkbag

• Haha
It might be for our benefit but it shows a lot, phase 3 phonics is usually complete by mid/end reception (I used to teach reception and y1, I am aware obviously not all children learn at the same rate etc) so either she has no idea what stage he is at or if he really is only on phase 3 he needs a lot more support than she seems to give him.
My 7yo failed his Phonics test. He can’t read and barely write. BUT he has global developmental delay and autism. It’s so important for us as parents to get our children the help they need to get the education they’re entitled to. Such a shame Rebecca doesn’t seem to have that same attitude.

Reactions: 14
Do you think she’s planning on bringing a cookbook out ... shop bought tortellini , can of Heinz tomato soup, bread with cheese , bread with bacon and for the finale ... Banana bread 🥳🥳

• Haha
Why, for the love of god, cook cookie dough in the slow cooker? Two and a half hours to cook!! 15-20 mins in the oven!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why, for the love of god, cook cookie dough in the slow cooker? Two and a half hours to cook!! 15-20 mins in the oven!! 🤦‍♀️
I can’t understand why you would put cookie dough in a slow cooker but what irritates me more is she never credits anyone for ‘her’ recipes.
She doesn’t make up these recipes or the activities that she does with the kids but takes credit and shares it when people copy her. She never says thanks to @originalcreator.
The egg box nature hunt wasn’t her idea, it’s all over Insta. Why can’t she credit the people she copies?

Reactions: 27
It’s so weird that she’s called it slow cooker cookie dough as well, if it’s cooked in the slow cooker for 2.5 hours it’s not dough you dimwit, it’s a bloody concrete textured cookie Rebecca 🤣

• Haha
wtf!!! I’m a baker and it takes less than 3 minutes to mix together cookie dough, you just leave out the egg. You don’t need to cook it for 4 hours. Is there something wrong with her x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every meal she cooks should come with a pardon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Corr this is gonna be a long one.

Alfie is doing work that is aimed at children much younger than him, but that’s not to say that he wouldn’t be capable of doing worksheets for a child his own age, he never gets given them. I wonder if Begga and Steve attend parents’ evening? As Alfies teacher would say he is clearly behind and needs some extra support. Rebecca isn’t supporting his learning and he definitely isn’t spending enough time on his education while he’s at home. My sons’ school is open for children of key workers and they have the home learning packs available to collect or to post if anyone missed them, I’m assuming Alfies school probably has the same resources. Twinkl is very easy to navigate and there’s no way she would have accidentally given him the wrong worksheets.

she needs to spend less time flaunting around on tiktok and Instagram and actually cook a proper meal for her family. They have so little nutrition in their diets, it’s not like she doesn’t have the time or the resources. She never uses the aga but I’m sure some lovely meals could be made in it if she put the effort in. The boys need fruit and vegetables every day, it’s no wonder they always look so tired and run down.

as for shopping, we do one weekly shop (one of us goes) but during the week we have to go to the local independent shops to top up things like bread, milk, fruit & veg. as a family of 5, one loaf of bread or one bunch of bananas would never last a week! We always use fruit and vegetables before it gets a chance to go bad. She buys a small bunch of bananas a week & it gets made into banana bread because they don’t actually eat them! One tub of strawberries or punnet of grapes wouldnt last a week here either! If you have to top up, you have to. Why lie about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ It seems the only thing she’s topped up on is junk food and wine for herself. She really is incredibly self centred and I think Steve is getting fed up of her which is why he’s never there. She only cares about herself and her online presence 😣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.