Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LauraC35

Chatty Member
More Monday morning motivation to loathe this person even more 🤦🏻‍♀️ Holiday first on the list for our girl 👍🏻 Going to the top shop.....what’s that and where’s that 😂 Have a McDonalds.....aiming for culinary excellence as ever 😋 The cherry on the top of this post is obviously the bikini photo....not one of the four of them in these times when family life is so fragile but one of Miss Narcissist 2020 👏🏻 Let’s see an up to date one after all that slow cooker cookie dough she’s been scoffing.....on the other hand maybe not 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pass the popcorn

Begga it's people like you that us McDonalds workers hate. People like you are the reason we were rushed off our feet until the hour we closed. If we hadn't had a demand our store would have closed sooner instead of endangering our health for fucking burgers!
But no, people needed a Maccies and even in a pandemic McDonald's keeps flipping burgers.
And yes we are going to be busy when we re-open but it's not funny. It's people like you who can't cook, won't cook, that stuff your family full of shit that will end up flooding stores because you've probably been going hungry in isolation.

Take this time to learn some basic, healthy recipes.
Don't be a McDonald's cunt 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Eyup89

She might as well have put #sideboobsunday
Put it away Rebecca, you're putting me off my dino green pancakes 😆

20200329_095825.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Clarity456

VIP Member
Writing passive aggressive messages. Could have just said ‘ Id love your support at these scary times’
I still would have thought she was a twat but it would have been better this really angered me.

If I owned a business I wouldn't touch her for ad's given that she's constantly reminding us "im trying to support my family"

Does that not just translate to anyone else as 'I'll take your money and run with any old shite to "support my family"' not exactly the personalised genuine feel i'd be going for when trying to promote my product 🤷‍♀️

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Her face looks so bloated and she’s definitely made her boobs look bigger/perkier in that grid photo! She’s really ruined her looks with fillers & I don’t think there’s any coming back from it now. Did she spend all of yesterday on tiktok? She posted 6 videos on there & theyre all shite. Begga nobody wants to see you shaking your flab around. Go educate your kids properly. I’ve never come across anyone so self absorbed. Why did she say Alfie asked to go to the toy shop & she said ‘I wish I could’ - I’ve never seen her go to a toy shop, not once! Doesn’t she wait until toys are gifted/get crap from Poundland?!

JuicyGoose91

Looks like her honeymoon and hen do may be off indefinitely according to the foreign secretary 😂 couldn’t of happened to a better person haha

• Haha

Hlondon86

Once again she’s plonked her kids downstairs so she can jump around making a tiktok video..... 😠

Downstairs alone with 2 dogs unsupervised she makes my blood boil. And where the fuck is 2SS the fcking beaver toothed twat he needs to tell her to sort her life out. They are his children she’s putting at risk. Jesus Christ someone around them needs to do something she’s an accident waiting to happen.

• Haha
  • Sad

Silverheel

Chatty Member
I had to take a few days break from Instagram, because these arseholes just did my head in.

I come back to tits McQueen going on about her make up and feeling good. How about you shut your stupid mouth and take a long break from posting? People dying, people struggling, people dealing with anxiety and depression, terrified of what is happening around them, and then there's this one pumping out green pancakes, that God awful banana cake and her tits.

Fuck right off.

"Wow wow how am I even marrying you?"

We would like the answer to that question too Beaver boy. How are you marrying her?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
There’s nothing wrong with dancing around like an idiot, I do it often, there is a lot wrong when you film it and post it online though 🙃

Whiskygal

VIP Member
What an utter embarrassment. She’s replied to someone on her TikToc who’s worried about getting away on a holiday in August saying “Oh, you should be fine by then.” Wtaf? Who does she think she is?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Chavlove

Why does she keep going on about getting out of lock down for a drink? She only ever leaves the house to go to aldi, she has one glass of fruit wine and she’s pissed as a fart, simmer down hen. Reminds me of being like 13 and sneaking a scoof of blue wkd and then pretending you were steaming.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Steve has confirmed in comments that the hair dresser car has gone and this is the replacement.
Anyone know how much these cost seeing as they are so rare? 🤨 his baby mamma is begging for likes on her insta and he is showing off things in his. It’s like they have opposite and separate lives!
She was saying not long ago she wanted a new car and now he has one? Why not just get a practical family car??
I honestly don’t think that car is particularly expensive. We bought a similar car/similar age etc and it was £3K cash. Yes, In immaculate condition it would have cost way more.

He’s obviously not able to afford the payments on that daft little car he had so has got something cheaper/more practical. It’s probably on finance anyway so not like he’s actually handed over a large lump sum.

These two don’t have money - it’s obvious. He’s working, they just don’t want to
Admit it. He works and she sits at home pretending to be a big boss babe bitch in her big girl boss babe home office.

It’s a FARCE.

• Haha

Higuyzzzzz

Rebecca I know your neither going anywhere or have no one to impress but will you please for the love of god start separating your lights, darks and colours when you do a fucking wash. Your dressing gown is so manky that quite frankly Hagrid’s from Harry Potter’s coat is cleaner and he hasn’t washed his in a thousand wizarding years!! Oh and any chance you could stop layering on make up to sit about all day and let your waxy face just breathe for once.

• Haha
  • Heart

Globe

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I put my kid's weetabix in a bowl with some milk not baked into a cake and smothered in chocolate spread 😂 never heard of a "breakfast starter"!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
I’ve no problem supporting ads beggy, but yours are the exception because you advertise things and we never hear of them again. Oh and you’re a cunt

• Haha