Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday when she had her glass of wine she said that was the last of it and she had no more in the house. But tonight she’s produced another glass of wine. So much for isolating. The bullshit this one comes out with it’s crazy!

Reactions: 42
I really wanna know where she’s got that wine from? 🤔 woody wasn’t well last Friday so the whole household should be self isolating for 2 weeks and she said last night she was on her last glass of wine. Now she’s got more wine. She couldn’t give a tit about what’s going on in the world could she!

Reactions: 25
What is the point of just plonking the dinasour stencil in the middle. The whole feffing point is the pancake is dinasour shaped. Why does she get everything wrong? If she had brains she'd be dangerous

I really wanna know where she’s got that wine from? 🤔 woody wasn’t well last Friday so the whole household should be self isolating for 2 weeks and she said last night she was on her last glass of wine. Now she’s got more wine. She couldn’t give a tit about what’s going on in the world could she!
And those ice lollies too, where did they come from.

Reactions: 20
I just cant believe she is acting like isolation is any different to normal life. Apart from Alfehhhhh being home its no fuking different

Reactions: 30
Steaver is looking quite shifty when he appears in her vlogs these days. He used to be so cocky with it all. It's like he doesn't want to be seen on there.

Reactions: 20
She does know you can get other veg not just spinach? That's all she buys that 1 bag and she chuck's it in anything. I bet there is some nice farm shops in the dales, give them a go Beggy you might be surprised!!!

Reactions: 11
Okay admittedly I don’t drink but, that wine looked like apple juice?

Reactions: 2
Wow wow how am I even marrying you ..... Reb you absolutely tool Stop commenting on Steve’s insta and Steve if it infact is you commenting have a word you’re marrying her because he got knocked up threats to do x y z at any glimmer of a break up and she needs the content .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You can imagine if he left her she’s the type to use the boys against him and make his life hell

Reactions: 16
She does know you can get other veg not just spinach? That's all she buys that 1 bag and she chuck's it in anything. I bet there is some nice farm shops in the dales, give them a go Beggy you might be surprised!!!
There'll be loads infact (though not even being sure how far it stretches) but Harrogate Borough Council know that Pateley Bridge (in the general area of Nidderdale) is within that (north of Ripon where I'm from, originally the whole area up to the eastern side of the south of whats now Scotland was the Anglian Kingdom of Northumbria) arent closing even the essential market traders

Reactions: 1
Wow wow how am I even marrying you ..... Reb you absolutely tool Stop commenting on Steve’s insta and Steve if it infact is you commenting have a word you’re marrying her because he got knocked up threats to do x y z at any glimmer of a break up and she needs the content .
Literally cringed so hard at that comment WOW WOW WOW how am I even marrying you
Couldn’t be more obvious she’s commenting from his page 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just showed the husband and he honestly said ‘she’s one of those girls whose faces are gonna looked fucked in a couple of weeks when they can’t have them jab things they’re all having! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
33F9AC7E-D5A3-4DB5-ADE6-1AC842D12DCB.jpeg

Come on Boris hurry up and sort this out so rebecca can flap her fanny abroad. Priorities and all that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might as well have put #sideboobsunday
Put it away Rebecca, you're putting me off my dino green pancakes 😆

20200329_095825.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.