Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, the worlds in turmoil and what does beggy do? Get her baps out. Put them away you absolute self obsessed bleep 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she keeps saying that make up makes her feel motivated, motivated for what? NO ONE is doing anything 🤣 also not that long ago she was saying she liked not wearing make up 🤔

• Haha
Wow wow how am I even marrying you ..... Reb you absolutely tool Stop commenting on Steve’s insta and Steve if it infact is you commenting have a word you’re marrying her because he got knocked up threats to do x y z at any glimmer of a break up and she needs the content .
how do you know this?

Reactions: 1
I had to take a few days break from Instagram, because these arseholes just did my head in.

I come back to tits McQueen going on about her make up and feeling good. How about you shut your stupid mouth and take a long break from posting? People dying, people struggling, people dealing with anxiety and depression, terrified of what is happening around them, and then there's this one pumping out green pancakes, that God awful banana cake and her tits.

duck right off.

"Wow wow how am I even marrying you?"

We would like the answer to that question too Beaver boy. How are you marrying her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Funny how Steve only writes shite like that on pictures when she’s practically flashing her bits. Says it all really.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If she doesn't document this roast... she has gone out to one of their parents. The tit she cooks and photographs, she would guarantee take a photo or steve would and put #wifegoals or something. I'm calling Steve's parents house.

Reactions: 24
Well apparently the roast is in the oven! Will we ever get to see a pic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s changed her Instagram profile picture TWICE again today🙄 I LOVE to see that constantly changing her bio and profile picture is her upmost priority👏🏼 #bleep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.