Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that show

Reactions: 5
My partner is a game keeper and works his arse off and I swear if he came home to soup for his tea, I’d never see him again

Reactions: 16
My partner is a game keeper and works his arse off and I swear if he came home to soup for his tea, I’d never see him again
well they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Absolutely not the case with our beg

Reactions: 12
Hidden veg mac and cheese woohooooo!
This is purely because she commented on that post other day saying she loved the fussy eaters book I reckon. She never usually does anything like that! If anything the dungeon has made her lazier, i'm sure she used to make more of an effort with the kids meals in the old house!

I watch a lot of meal idea videos on YouTube and I just don't think soup is a meal. I would be starving after it
It's not even homdmade!! I don't understand why because she has alllll the time on her hands! lazy cow

Reactions: 5
well they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Absolutely not the case with our beg
With the amount of cheap meat, cheese, butter, salt and 'sweet treats'...I would be seriously worried about the condition of her own and his heart. Steve does seem to go to the gym and not follow Beckeh and her high knees workout.

Reactions: 7
With the amount of cheap meat, cheese, butter, salt and 'sweet treats'...I would be seriously worried about the condition of her own and his heart. Steve does seem to go to the gym and not follow Beckeh and her high knees workout.
I can’t understand why he wouldn’t want to participate in her workout when I looks to be so beneficial ......

Reactions: 1
It’s the spam that gets me no way in hell I’d be feeding my family that shit!

Reactions: 24
the crisp thing is hysterical, good old rebs saving the planet one #mumhack at a time....NOT who wants to tell her with the amount of air trapped in those huge freezer bags the crisps will be soggy by tomorrow??

Reactions: 24
Anyone else struggling to understand how big bad beckeh lamb offspring of big bad bev who would love to "knock on our doors" didn't do the live "some time over the weekend" as promised?

Reactions: 20
Anyone else struggling to understand how big bad beckeh lamb offspring of big bad bev who would love to "knock on our doors" didn't do the live "some time over the weekend" as promised?
Lol. When did she say this? That’s like when Meldrum said the police had all our IP addresses.

Reactions: 18
Alfie will get the 7th bag too #favourite

Nail lady probably tried her best, I bet rebegga is one of those nightmare customers who never leaves there phone alone during the appointment
Same girl that did her lashes that lasted a minute

Reactions: 7
Oh the irony of her posting on social media about declining mental health. Rebecca, your social media is what is causing your mental health to decline. Read these 6 things about being an attention seeker because they could have been written about you! Adding TikTok to your portfolio beggars belief as it’s just another platform for your narcissistic behaviour and you wonder why people come for you. Your child asked you to stop filming him but you carried on because it’s all for the attention, the likes and the gratification from your sheep. Its pathetic and it’s sad. Practise what you’re preaching and put your phone down

Attachments

Reactions: 19
She's so fucking thick it's painful! The planet is suffocating from all the plastic in use and this genius thinks it's a #mumhack to waste more plastic to stuff a few crisps in. Use your effin' brain, you ignorant chav! What's wrong with a plate or a reusable snack pot?

Reactions: 21
So if they are having a roast dinner on Sunday what is she planning on roasting? There was no joint of meat or whole chicken in the shop was there, or did I miss it?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.