Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s taking it back to the basics on an already basic channel, the country is in crisis nobody cares about your YouTube channel!

And that’s the last thing you should be worried about, you’re definitely last in the food chain for the gifted products / AD!

Anyway I hope you find some beans hun maybe get in touch with Heinz while you’re doing some work emails in the dungeon of dreams, you never know they might gift you some!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Penny's finally bleeping dropped then 🤦🏼‍♀️ yes there are NO tins anywhere, no nappies, no toilet roll, people are suffering and we are just st the beginning. You are an idiot for being shocked by this & clearly are not properly educated ie watching the news and are so unaware of real life around you. Instagram is not a news source. Doing a YouTube video about bleeping smoothies ?? Other influencers are reposting actual facts and knowledge and guidelines and are sticking to them while I think only today you have realised actuslly this 'load of crap' is serious. Apologies to your followers, for the people who actually do listen to what you say, for dumbing it down so much when this is a real scary pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
how do you view stories if blocked?
Just make a new Instagram account and view stories without actually following her. I use my dog’s account although that may be unfair as my dog has more intellectual capacity than Grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just make a new Instagram account and view stories without actually following her. I use my dog’s account although that may be unfair as my dog has more intellectual capacity than Grubby
shhhh she will now be looking for a dog account on her views to block 🤫 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s taking it back to the basics on an already basic channel, the country is in crisis nobody cares about your YouTube channel!

And that’s the last thing you should be worried about, you’re definitely last in the food chain for the gifted products / AD!

Anyway I hope you find some beans hun maybe get in touch with Heinz while you’re doing some work emails in the dungeon of dreams, you never know they might gift you some!
Heinz appreciate Becky int' Dales...beans in the slow cooker will bring in the sales!
Steve it says 57 ont' tin but there's more than 57 cute little beans in the gorgeous sauce in the tin though!

Maybe she can imagine the beans like she imagined the fish and chips 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Heinz appreciate Becky int' Dales...beans in the slow cooker will bring in the sales!
Steve it says 57 ont' tin but there's more than 57 cute little beans in the gorgeous sauce in the tin though!

Maybe she can imagine the beans like she imagined the fish and chips 😂
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Beans in the slow cooker.. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.