Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mentioned it before but I can’t deal with the shape of her bum in that face washing video. It’s so strange!!!!

Reactions: 12
Am I being stupid or did she get her right and lefts wrong on her tiktok?

Reactions: 11
I think she has 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Steve must be in full support because my husband would be like girl you do whatever you want but you’re making yourself look a tit 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone go watch her last highlight called “travel” how much happier and relatable does she look!! Wtf. I think it’s the dungeon that’s added 10 years on her face

Reactions: 2
I literally just came on to say this! she’s 100% got them wrong 😂😂 twit!

anyone else notice she’s so behind with everything? Tap to Tidy has been going on for ages but she’s only just caught in with that and now the tick tok thing! Im not saying I’m in anyway ‘down with the kids’ but Jesus Christ she’s late to the party! again!

• Haha
Everyone go watch her last highlight called “travel” how much happier and relatable does she look!! Wtf. I think it’s the dungeon that’s added 10 years on her face
I really enjoyed watching her around that time! Found her holiday vlog so interesting where she stayed in different places and travelled around. So much more down to earth then I don’t know what went wrong?

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep wearing them prison tracksuit bottoms 😂 I actually like those baggy tracksuit bottoms on other people but she makes them look terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone in her family needs to tell her she’s so embarrassing. The tiktok......cringe fest

This is when I actually didn’t mind her and found her relatable, now she’s a scruffy, unhygienic, lying dirt bag! Can’t relate to her at all now!
She’s really gone down hill and her hygiene is just disgusting. It really shows how grubby and sweaty she looks these days 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
She’s unhinged 😂 no I’m seriously embarrassed for her, it’s like the more she gets slagged off on here the more she puts herself out there and makes a bigger dick of herself 🥴

Reactions: 13
A13A084A-AD3F-46D7-BA66-5FBD0A6A7FDC.jpeg

Why does she keep pulling this face, it’s cringing me out.
These fully grown women need to get off tiktok asap, bleeping embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone else think she's trying to be like the equally as twatty. Beth bartram, the tit clothes the face pumped full of filler the absolutely cringe tik tok videos

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.