Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
size ten 🤥 she’s looks easily size 14/16, which is fine, but it’s the deceit, this is proper bitchy .. i know ... but she looks smelly and unclean
I agree, she looks like she isn’t wearing any underwear and has weirdly changed clothes since being in her pjs this afternoon so I dread to think what they’ve been doing. Thing is she hasn’t washed though and is going to bed full of that squirrels sperm🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I agree, she looks like she isn’t wearing any underwear and has weirdly changed clothes since being in her pjs this afternoon so I dread to think what they’ve been doing. Thing is she hasn’t washed though and is going to bed full of that squirrels sperm🤢
From what I’ve seen she’s had on that camel coloured onesie (Steve’s stories) grey and white jumper with her also now grey teddy coat then the pj situation with joggers pulled so far up her arse it can touch her soul (if she even has one!) my point been why so many outfit changes?

Call me what ever you want but I’m not leaving the house unless it’s necessary, I’m a single mum I can’t afford to get ill I’ve got two babies to think about! Which means pj days for us! 😂

Reactions: 10
size ten 🤥 she’s looks easily size 14/16, which is fine, but it’s the deceit, this is proper bitchy .. i know ... but she looks smelly and unclean
The way she wears them joggers being really pulled up do nothing for her at all apart from looking a twit lol

Reactions: 18
You actually never see her fresh out the shower/bath do you? She is the sort to sit and do stories in her towel too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Having a bath with woody the other day is the only time I’ve seen her do anything like it and I’ve been watching for nearly a year!

Excuse the mess, but girls i wear size 10 primark trousers cos 8doesnt fit my wide bony hips lol im very thin as u can see( im not anorectic or anything, my family is very thin and after pregnancies i lost all the weight and its hard for me to put a weight on). In fact all of my trousers are size 10 so i really dont think rebecca is 10,come on... Thats impossible

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Excuse the mess, but girls i wear size 10 primark trousers cos 8doesnt fit my wide bony hips lol im very thin as u can see( im not anorectic or anything, my family is very thin and after pregnancies i lost all the weight and its hard for me to put a weight on). In fact all of my trousers are size 10 so i really dont think rebecca is 10,come on... Thats impossible
Is she balls a size 10!! For her followers who believe she is she is messing with their minds so bad! Imagine if she has people with anorexia or body issues following her and she’s professing to be a size 10 and looks like she does in the video last night! They will be spiralling again 🤬
Just own it Rebecca, you’ve put in weight! It might give you some more content if you just admit it!!!

P.s. you look lovely and not anorexic 🤣

Reactions: 18
I don't get that either, I'm tiny due to a medical condition and literally have the flattest pancake ass in the world and even I find size small from from Primark a little uncomfortable at times (if I go bigger the jeans just constantly fall down) now I would love a booty and I wouldn't complain if I had Rebecca's but I don't understand how she's getting in a small from Primark! I would not like to size shame but I just don't understand how she would be getting into the same size as me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've gained about 2 stone in the last 3 years, I wear leggings and vest tops from primark which are a 14 but id say I'm realistically more a 16/18, i couldn't imagine squeezing into a 10 and pretending to everyone I'm a 10 😂
Maybe that's why she has multiple outfit changes in a day, either bursting out of them or just so uncomfortable she can only bear to wear outfits for a quick photo for the gram.

Her latest post makes me want to vomit. She’s really just desperate for any opportunity to post a pic of her posing self along with a crock of tit written underneath. dislike her

Size 10 Rebecca? No way. She’s about the same size as me and I’m a size 12 in tops and a 14 in jeans. She’s either in denial, a compulsive liar or both.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure who has done her lip fillers but as someone in that profession I would be begging her to come in and have them dissolved and redone.

How someone can let her wear their work, that's been done that badly is beyond me.

Rebecca piss off with your international women’s day post you silly little girl. Your a overgrown ringworm faced teen chav. Go take your head for a wobble and settle down please. Is she for real 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that she called it skin care when all she did was wash her face 😶. I struggle with my skin and I love watching people’s skin care for ideas of products to use, I know she gets a lot of stick on here but jessontheplussize does good skin care videos, she talks through everything and how it’s worked for her not a time lapse of herself washing her face with music over the top 😫

She pulls those trackie bottoms up thinking she is being clever and hiding her tummy, but she obviously doesn't realise how flat and wide it makes her arse look 🤢 not a good look reb

Reactions: 12
Christ the difference is hilarious 😂 one says class the other says trash

• Haha
She needs to give it up, she just hasn’t got what it takes to compete in the influencer world. Her follower count is so low for someone who has been doing it as long as she has. She’s flogging a dead horse, the ads have dried up and she literally has nothing to offer 😴

Reactions: 12
She needs to give it up, she just hasn’t got what it takes to compete in the influencer world. Her follower count is so low for someone who has been doing it as long as she has. She’s flogging a dead horse, the ads have dried up and she literally has nothing to offer 😴
Oh come on now, all is saved! Inspirational dishwasher emptying is back ! 🤗

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.