Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive load of dangly bollox duck off rebecca you sent that message to yourself you dont even read your dm’s lying bleeping cow sucking slag
View attachment 92389
Omg she’s touching people’s lives😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂howling 😂 if that wasn’t Rebecca that wrote that then there’s someone else out there that needs to get a bleeping life.

she’s had a she’s loads of work done last few days what a phonie
She’s ruined her face and her hair. Stupid vain twit

Reactions: 18
At least those new tops she got woody actually fit him, I’m sure that’s what he had on today and they were 1.5-2 years he must be quite small and she’s clearly been putting him in 2-3 for months

Reactions: 13
She looks so different to how she used to. That yorkshire dales air must be something else😉

Reactions: 12
Massive load of dangly bollox duck off rebecca you sent that message to yourself you dont even read your dm’s lying bleeping cow sucking slag
View attachment 92389
Im sorry but to quote Nikki Graeme from big brother "WHO IS SHE?!"

Pretty obvs I cant abide rebecca but each to their own....I could cope with "your contents really entertaining" or "i find you really funny" but you must be pretty low education, low social mobility to think this monstrosity is "touching so many peoples lives"

Stop the world i want to get off if your touching peoples lives by shoving 593 twirls in your mouth while making a stupid face with your double chins at the camera - i despair honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't realise how much weight she had packed on until her skincare stories

Ahhh she is starting to remind me of the thing on the dolmio advert lol x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
the thing with her is it’s all based on looks there’s nowt there once they go,sad really

Reactions: 10
Why do they all have so much filler put in it actually gives them bags and creases under the eyes. She looks like a 45 year old woman trying to hang on to her 20s. There was nothing wrong with her looks. Now she's got duvet face and scraggly hair 🥴

Reactions: 18
the thing with her is it’s all based on looks there’s nowt there once they go,sad really
....but she isn’t even particularly good looking......

She’s an average looking girl. She’s completely destroyed her looks with all the filler and tit she’s had done. She’s ruined her hair. She’s stacking on the weight with her appalling diet.

Reactions: 16
....but she isn’t even particularly good looking......

She’s an average looking girl. She’s completely destroyed her looks with all the filler and tit she’s had done. She’s ruined her hair. She’s stacking on the weight with her appalling diet.
Yano what though she could even use the weight gain to her advantage she’s not big by no means at all, but she could do videos dressing for a curvier figure, body positivity after weight gain ( I think this would go down amazing as lots of her followers are mums who may be struggling with weight) instead of parading her camel toe on YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yano what though she could even use the weight gain to her advantage she’s not big by no means at all, but she could do videos dressing for a curvier figure, body positivity after weight gain ( I think this would go down amazing as lots of her followers are mums who may be struggling with weight) instead of parading her camel toe on YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️
A million percent THIS! She's just desperate to be Sam faiers or another "milf" Steve fantasises about she can't accept her true self 🙄

Reactions: 13
I'd actually gain some respect for her if she did a blubbing video saying that she's put on weight and can't stop eating rubbish food, she's stressed about fitting in her dress etc but she's trying to learn to embrace it.

Buuuuuuut she's Rebecca Lamb and she doesn't have an honest bone in her bdy.

Reactions: 29
Lucy Jessica taking the opportunity to show up Beggy.

Her son is SO sociable and has friends over every night...we've mentioned here how Alfie never sees any friends outside of school or does anything after school.

And the Coronavirus...it's all well and good people saying it's fine (like Beggy) 😂View attachment 92377
View attachment 92378
Even if Alfie had the chance to be social I doubt other mothers would want their children to be at Ellie’s dungeon. It’s dangerous, they wouldn’t be supervised apart from being posted all over the internet and she’d feed them slop.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.