Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I almost felt a bit sorry for her on the end ramble - whats wrong with me? 😦 - but then when she got to "its working for me and its burning the calories" sorry hun NO! You'd be lucky if what you did there burned 50 calories, fair enough if you're just doing it as something to get you going in the morning but doing that is not gonna get you anywhere close to what you photoshop your bikini pics to look like! Which I assume is the aim so she can look propa sexeh in all her white outfits in tenerife lol

I normally don't like to body shame anyone but seeing as how she lies through her teeth thus pushing people (even myself) at times into borderline body dysmoprhia I just wanna say its nice to see her thighs looking like a true size 10 in them grey gym leggings....

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I just love the fact she puts her super healthy and stuff smoothie that’s so easy to drink on the go, since she’s so busy, in an ice cream sundae glass 😂

• Haha
I’ve not got through that video yet but I needed to say what the fluffing duck is that meal 🤮🤮
Steve mate I will cook for you Jesus !!!! Bet all these drives he goes on is to his mums to get some actual food !! Jesus !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never made myself a drink of water....I just turn on the tap and the water comes out ready made.
Smoothie.....not too unhealthy ✅
Lunch.....butter with fried eggs and toast 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yogurt.....tries to lick the lid seductively but just looks like she’s entering a gurning competition 🙌🏻
Dinner.....no words really....chicken, chicken soup, cheese and some water, she’d made earlier, 20 frozen peas for the veg and it’s now healthy 🤦🏻‍♀️
Afters.....one cookie.....no chance love....you’d already eaten the rest of the packet leaving one for Steve 🐷
One glass of wine.....looks like cheap tit rose she’s bought in B&M 🤢
All in all a very comical vlog Rebecca.....thanks for the laughs 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
High knees?! High? Knees? HIGH?! What was high about her bleeping knees? She looks like she’s jogging on the spot! Her “press ups” are horrendous! You’re supposed to have a straight line from your head to your knees!

Reactions: 9
Where the duck does she get her food ideas from?! 🤮
She looks absolutely jiggered after 30 seconds of exercise 😂
Whyyyyy does she not use proper kitchen utensils when stiring the food in the slow cooker 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her tea time portion was tiny! She definitely eats more than she says 💯
If she put what she eats into my fitness pal she would be shocked on how many calories she is consuming I think! No clue!!

Reactions: 8
The stirring with a metal spoon sets my teeth on edge. How can she stand that scraping?! 😬 She'll take the non stick coating off too.

Invest in a wooden spoon Becky. You can even get ones engraved; you could have Boss Babe! Boss Babe YouTube Chef wooden spoon. Super cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did this really happen?!
I thought it was channel mum live but ive just checked and don't think it was that after all. But yeah, there was some bloggers event in a city Reb went to, she brought Steve and the first thing they did when they got to the hotel was 👉👌 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She put pics on social media of her and steve in the premier inn bed, they had the covers over them but clearly naked underneath it was about half 1 in the afternoon lol.

Maybe someone on here with a better memory than me will confirm!

• Sick
  • Wow
She’s on fire deleting comments tonight !!! I’ve seen two now fly off .. wasn’t even bad the sheep seemed to just be being nice but it wasn’t Arse licking so

Reactions: 3
I did laugh when she said ‘I love filling up my water bottle’ I mean what else is she gonna do with it 😂

• Haha
There's no way any normal human being would leave 2 cookies sitting in a pack, in the cupboard.
And did she duck give one to Steve.
Greedy witch definitely scoffed the lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.