Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LJC is looking to employ someone to edit her videos 😂 reb must be fuming she spouted in the little about me section she’s doing it as she’s had lots of new followers..... doesn’t look like it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least shes dressed today tick that off your list becks. Maybe take Woody out if your that bored. Absolute sado

Reactions: 10
Would love to see a weekly vlog. I actually enjoy watching those & would be interesting to see what she actually gets up to that doesn’t make it onto stories (if anything!) She says she’s always busy so it would be good just to see how she manages her workload, school runs etc over the space of a week! I don’t think she is as busy as she makes out l, I think she wastes too much time on social media. I can easily waste an hour just scrolling then jobs soon start to pile up so I feel busy because I’m having to catch up by an hour! But yeah a genuine video idea for you there Rebecca! Do a weekly vlog! I know lots of people like these rather than the same make up routine. Just save time and link to a previous video and create something you’ve not done before! Mix it up a bit and make it interesting! This is what your regular viewers want to see, DITLs, days out with the boys! Used to love her DITL they would go on some beautiful walks before they moved to the dales! Always inspired me to visit new places & a few places she’s been, aysgarth falls for one is a place I want to see after seeing her vlog where they went for the day! I just don’t know what went wrong with her? It’s a shame because she was heading in the right direction when she first started vlogging in my opinion!

Reactions: 5
At least shes dressed today tick that off your list becks. Maybe take Woody out if your that bored. Absolute sado
What I don’t get is just outside their garden they have loads of space and I’m 99% sure there’s a little stream, why not dress woody in a snowsuit and take him out and just let him explore?! My kids love nothing more than open space and even more when there is water they can play in, even if it’s iced over, it’s still fun x

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she’s moaning about the snow- she never goes anywhere!! If it was me I’d be out there on my sledge. Take Woodeh for a snowy walk and let him play... i feel so sorry for the poor lad having to for golden boy to come home before he’s allowed to get out and have some fun x

Reactions: 12
Would love to see a weekly vlog. I actually enjoy watching those & would be interesting to see what she actually gets up to that doesn’t make it onto stories (if anything!) She says she’s always busy so it would be good just to see how she manages her workload, school runs etc over the space of a week! I don’t think she is as busy as she makes out l, I think she wastes too much time on social media. I can easily waste an hour just scrolling then jobs soon start to pile up so I feel busy because I’m having to catch up by an hour! But yeah a genuine video idea for you there Rebecca! Do a weekly vlog! I know lots of people like these rather than the same make up routine. Just save time and link to a previous video and create something you’ve not done before! Mix it up a bit and make it interesting! This is what your regular viewers want to see, DITLs, days out with the boys! Used to love her DITL they would go on some beautiful walks before they moved to the dales! Always inspired me to visit new places & a few places she’s been, aysgarth falls for one is a place I want to see after seeing her vlog where they went for the day! I just don’t know what went wrong with her? It’s a shame because she was heading in the right direction when she first started vlogging in my opinion!
They ran out of cash!

Reactions: 1
What I don’t get is just outside their garden they have loads of space and I’m 99% sure there’s a little stream, why not dress woody in a snowsuit and take him out and just let him explore?! My kids love nothing more than open space and even more when there is water they can play in, even if it’s iced over, it’s still fun x
I would always be out walking if I lived there. She says she has anxiety about going out on her own with the boys but she could easily just go for a good walk local to her house. She’s not going to see anyone she can just enjoy quality one to one time with her kids without her apparent Anxiety getting in the way! I always feel so much better for getting out with my little one even if it’s just a walk round a park, I start to feel a bit down in the dumps if I have a few home days in a row!

Reactions: 5
All the influencers seem to be evolving, take LJCs story for instance, she has just had twins and has two other kids, yet she is looking to take somebody on, off doing a live podcast at the baby show today. Reb has been doing this for 5 years I think she said, and what has she got to show for it, another bloody make up tutorial! How she can call this a job I dont know. She cant be making any money as her ads have all dried up.

Reactions: 20
Why is she doing another make up tutorial it's not like she ever really changes her make up about it's always the same maybe with a winged liner if shes pushing the boat out.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh right....

“The show stops us from doing things”

LIKE WHAT?!?!?!???? You never do ANYTHING ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s got naff all to do with the weather!!!!!!!!

Also - Rebecca- you cannot dance love, please just stop. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
If you ever go, the aysgarth falls hotel do a banging meal!! It's literally around the corner from the falls x

Reactions: 2
My god she is so boring with her Friday dancing 🥱😴

funny how she never goes to meet ups with other insta mums or never gets invited to weekend away with them.
I don’t think she can do anything without Steve (remember the hello fresh crying drama 😂)

I’d love to know what certain influencers really think about her.

Reactions: 10
My god she is so boring with her Friday dancing 🥱😴

funny how she never goes to meet ups with other insta mums or never gets invited to weekend away with them.
I don’t think she can do anything without Steve (remember the hello fresh crying drama 😂)

I’d love to know what certain influencers really think about her.
When she did get invited to Channel Mum Live she brought Steve along and turned up late cos she'd been shagging him at the Premier Inn 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh the bloody dancing 😳🙈 she really is like a silly wee girl! What’s woody up to when she’s videoing herself being a total fanny? 😂

I don’t understand why she gets so excited that it’s the weekend, she does duck all through the week! ...try putting in a proper shift, in a real job Rebegga!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.