Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the comment?

She’s tried to reenact the dance Siannise did in love island but she failed epically. Embarrassing
Oh god thinking about it she has, hasn't she! She does post dancing videos saying she wishes she could dance like that. Cringe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s excited it’s Friday sniff night. Honestly have visions of her dancing like that in spoons with her jaw swinging

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LJC is looking to employ someone to edit her videos 😂 reb must be fuming she spouted in the little about me section she’s doing it as she’s had lots of new followers..... doesn’t look like it 🤔
Sorry can you explain? Has Rebecca said in her about me section that she was taking on someone to edit videos? 🤔 She best put them on a zero hours contract for the 3 weeks out of 5 she can't be bothered 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I just rewatched her moving vlogs and before I never thought Steve cheated I thought it was someone bsing.

But those vlogs are odd to watch, she’s very very emotional and upset even though she wasn’t in that house very long, she constantly talks about how much she loves it, and when I compare it to what they moved into well 😳. Also a big give away something else was going on is when Alfie is upset because he doesn’t want to go to a new school she tells him there’s ‘no baddies at the new house’. That is not normal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Where do we even begin with the new video... 😩
The salt content
The 'high' knees 🤦🏻‍♀️
The lack of chicken
The amount of butter 🤢
Woody so close to that saucepan handle (was on edge the entire time).
Her general diet is so unhealthy.
Peas and pineapple are the only fruit and veg in an entire day.
The disclaimer was the most truth she's spoken in months "I have gained weight".

Noone should be striving for this lifestyle.

Replied to others and not to Becks 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Rude AF

Reactions: 16
Tinned chicken soup creamy chicken pasta with soft cheese in the slow cooker fml I can’t, she is grim bleeping vile. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m not fitness expert but those were not high knees, more like half arsed knees. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im one min in on the videeoooh the state of her bleeping socks when she’s doing the not so high knee jobby 🤮 dirty scruffy cow

7E9571C1-8CE4-4F58-8A91-67699906A01D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
•First thing she does in a morning make a drink of water? Doubt it, we know she wakes up and pops on here.
•Her high knees were actually laughable.
•Who works out in a full face of make up? That says she didn’t shower after.
•She left all the scraggly fat on that chicken 😱
•Isn’t this the day she ate 3 of those fake Milky Way things in the car and insta storied the wrapper - where are those?
•What the duck was that meal?
•The thighs on her when she’s not in front of that mirror
•Where’s the wine come from given she never shows it on food shops?

Plus points: she actually corrected herself from when I went blonde to, when I TRIED to go blonde, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m too scared to watch that video before dinner. Why did she film a makeup tutorial? Not being funny but if I was looking for someone to inspire my morning makeup she’d be the last person I’d choose, who wants a white chin & white undereyes? Her makeup always looks crap and I don’t get the impression she looks after skin either. Feel like it’s gonna be another push for Iconic.

“10 minute workout” 😂 isn’t gonna work off the days worth off donuts and biscuits she eats. That dancing though, honestly does she think it’s sexy? 😂 what does Steve see in her other than a bit of easy punani? She can’t cook, barely cleans, films everything, she’s cheap, she looks tit, she treats Woody like he doesn’t exist.

And her bottom teeth?! She obviously didn’t wear the retainers she was given for free. Why is that dentist still working with her? Surely they can see she’s taken the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no LJC is looking to employ someone so I’d assume her business was growing enough to do so yet Reb mentioned how she’s had lots of new followers ( not true ) recently hence her about me crap.

Sorry can you explain? Has Rebecca said in her about me section that she was taking on someone to edit videos? 🤔 She best put them on a zero hours contract for the 3 weeks out of 5 she can't be bothered 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Am I just a tight arse or is the fact those kids get through 2 bottles of diluted juice a week so excessive?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.