Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t really post much on here anymore but just wanted to add that a while back I used to try hard with the insta game but gave it up as nobody bothered with me, or liked my photos. I obviously wasn’t pretty and skinny enough 🤣 Anyway I messaged begs a few times as she lives close to me and I’d been in the same place as her once. Said as new mums we should grab a coffee, i was struggling with making friends living in a new area. Her replies to me were tit, and made me feel like I was in Mean Girls with the whole ‘You can’t sit with us’. She used to reply to me like a celebrity would reply to a fan. Thank god I saw sense. Bellend

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Don’t really post much on here anymore but just wanted to add that a while back I used to try hard with the insta game but gave it up as nobody bothered with me, or liked my photos. I obviously wasn’t pretty and skinny enough 🤣 Anyway I messaged begs a few times as she lives close to me and I’d been in the same place as her once. Said as new mums we should grab a coffee, i was struggling with making friends living in a new area. Her replies to me were tit, and made me feel like I was in Mean Girls with the whole ‘You can’t sit with us’. She used to reply to me like a celebrity would reply to a fan. Thank god I saw sense. Bellend
Wow! Would you share these? I’d love to see what she said. You could do them on pm! No pressure lol, also did anyone see in the video when woody was asleep she picked up that toy I thought for a second she was going to scare him and wake him up with a noisey toy did anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So boring its just not content when will she realise. This isnt me trolling its me giving my opinion on a ‘product’ she sells. Could the boys not have baked the brownies? What did the boys actually do all day? And ‘Alfie Hobson’ thats so clever saying the kids full name so millions and millions can see on youtube! Her child safe guarding is next to nothing.

That VLOG is beyond boring! The way she treats Woody in comparison to Alfie is a joke. With Alfie it’s all cuddles and kisses, Woody just gets the usual eye roll, huffing and puffing. That child will grow up with so many issues due to her obvious favouritism of Alfie.

Reactions: 11
Comments on her latest post have been limited. Getting too much negative feedback about failing to reply to dm’s perhaps?

Reactions: 12
She makes out she lives in the middle of nowhere and it's so bad when it snows, however she still hasn't stocked up really for the snow in my opinion? I would stock up on things like pasta, jars of sauce etc for emergencies, tins of tuna and other essentials for the freezer. I just don't get her at all.

Also she obvs reads here because a few weeks ago I mentioned how she doesn't support her local small businesses and now shes been to the farmers market and her local butchers which she never ever talked about before. You're welcome for the advice hun, hopefully your content will be more interesting now and more supportive of your local area and lifestyle.

Reactions: 18
She makes out she lives in the middle of nowhere and it's so bad when it snows, however she still hasn't stocked up really for the snow in my opinion? I would stock up on things like pasta, jars of sauce etc for emergencies, tins of tuna and other essentials for the freezer. I just don't get her at all.
She's thick as tit literally. I live in a town, I have a corner shop I can walk to or I could walk to a supermarket if I was really desperate although it would be a trek! I always keep bread and milk in the freezer, it's just common sense as a parent surely to make sure you always have the basics in for your children! And why not double up on her slow cooker slop and freeze a few portions?!

Reactions: 5
Is it common to have pancakes for dinner? We always made them after our main meal growing up and then had them. Carbonara gnocchi sounds gross. There isn't much food in the actual shop so does that mean they didn't eat all of last week's meals and are using the stuff this week? What does she eat for lunches?

• Haha
My kids would still be hungry if they only had pancakes for dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ At least do them some sandwiches before pancakes if she can’t be arsed to cook anything

Reactions: 9
I don’t see any meals there again. Roast dinner twice in a week but she’s only bought carrots? There wasn’t even a chicken? Why does she never buy broccoli or cauliflower or stuffing or mash or swede or anything that you have on a roast 😂

I don’t see any meals there again. Roast dinner twice in a week but she’s only bought carrots? There wasn’t even a chicken? Why does she never buy broccoli or cauliflower or stuffing or mash or swede or anything that you have on a roast 😂
Just realised there’s no tinned tomatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When woody is shouting on Alfie and Alfie continues to ignore him to show the camera his tooth, it speaks volumes doesn’t it? Then he shouts mummy but the only way he gets attention is when he starts copying Alfie by showing his teeth to the camera. She needs to sort her priorities out and teach Alfie some bleeping manners!
The kid didn’t even say thank you or please when he asked for juice and I know kids will be kids, even mine forget but out of habit I always say it to remind them and they repeat it after me! I reckon they’re the type of family that go to a restaurant and don’t thank the waitress when she brings the food over!

Reactions: 13
Just seen her shopping for the week- don't feel there was much tbh! Doesn't she have 2 young boys?
I spend about £20 a week at Aldi just shopping for myself, but I buy a lot of fruit, veg, Quark, quorn ect which can get expensive if you're buying a lot 🤔

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't worry about your hair Begs, your teeth still look like Stone Henge.
View attachment 88127
They won’t offer her bottom teeth straightening as she failed at advertising her gifted top teeth and instead of keeping up with appointments she messed them about too so unprofessional and reason why brands don’t want to work with her x a lot smaller accounts get to work with small and big brands because they choose if it actually suit them and only pick what they would genuinely recommend themselves x Becca is desperate as she doesn’t earn much from aff links and not really from her YouTube channel either as the views aren’t big enough and you only get about 5p per view when monetized and not partnered with anybody so her so called carrier isn’t really bringing enough money for her to have her head so deep in the ass like she tries to make impression lol on instagram her English is so limited that no one in right mind would ask her to make advert unless absolutely desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just spoke to the lady on insta who messaged her yesterday she said she’s not had her message read either
the people who have DM’d her. Have you got a profile pic? I’ve heard her mention before something about account without a profile pic so that may be why she hasn’t replied? I’ve messaged her a few times and shes always replied although it’s never a length reply. The first time I messaged her was when I loved her channel and knew nothing of tattle, she used to make out her followers are all her friends and she loves them all. I could relate to her and my family lived very near to where she used to live - I felt I had a lot in common with her but her replies were short and I got the impression she was just quickly working through messages but not actually caring what was said to her. If I told my followers they were my friends and how much I was there for them and they messaged me I would engage in a conversation with them and show an interest & get to know them! I wouldn’t just brush them off with a quick response! I get that she might receive an influx of messages and not have time for lots of lengthy replies, but then don’t make out your DM’s are always open for a chat when her idea of a chat is a 3 word reply!

Reactions: 11
the people who have DM’d her. Have you got a profile pic? I’ve heard her mention before something about account without a profile pic so that may be why she hasn’t replied? I’ve messaged her a few times and shes always replied although it’s never a length reply. The first time I messaged her was when I loved her channel and knew nothing of tattle, she used to make out her followers are all her friends and she loves them all. I could relate to her and my family lived very near to where she used to live - I felt I had a lot in common with her but her replies were short and I got the impression she was just quickly working through messages but not actually caring what was said to her. If I told my followers they were my friends and how much I was there for them and they messaged me I would engage in a conversation with them and show an interest & get to know them! I wouldn’t just brush them off with a quick response! I get that she might receive an influx of messages and not have time for lots of lengthy replies, but then don’t make out your DM’s are always open for a chat when her idea of a chat is a 3 word reply!

I have a profile picture, my first message was sent 15hrs ago and I sent a further at half 9, neither have been read.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
what did she say?? 😨

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I can confirm that I have had a few replies from Beggy in the past (before I saw the light and found this thread through old Fopperholic!) The replies were always just - thanks babe.
But I soon realised that the ONLY time she ever replied or liked a message was when i was complimentary to her or praising whatever it was she had posted about at the time. I messaged a few random times in between, once when she was talking about moving and I had messaged to say I was moving before Christmas with 2 children; one being young and finding it stressful packing and how was she finding it etc and those messages were always seen and never liked or replied too. So it would seem she only engages if she's being loved and praised....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.